Family Letters
Chapter 135

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Marissa,

Wow, you had a lot to say and right now I'm so enchanted with little Electra that I don't get a lot of time to read or write. Of course there is the preparation for our raid on Tufts, which takes time, especially as Erica and I are having to take the tank out for some test runs to see how the new armor affects it. Then we have to get back into shape a bit. I mean the medical tech is nice and all, but we both spent a few months carrying a bowling ball in our bellies and now we have to get our balance back.

It was worth it though. I thought I might have a child when I was thirty or so back on Earth, or really never once we heard that the Sa'arm were going to invade. I mean, what ten year old girl imagines that she'll be driving a tank with her dearest love and passionate lover? What girl thinks about having nearly a dozen other people looking to her as their mistress and queen? At least I have a coruler in Erica, and while Bree and Violet love us truly, they aren't afraid of telling us to grow up or back down when its required.

It only makes me love them all the more. My family is so untraditional its hard to describe, but there are bonds which are forged in the fires of the diaspora and which have become unbreakable with time and love.

I'll admit I'm confused by some of what you write. I couldn't tell if you meant that the ground your pod sits on is sloped or if the whole planet is on some kind of tilt. It did sound like you get frequent earthquakes. Yuck! Our island is actually very stable. Professor Thorssen says that its due to how it was created. He says that there must have been a volcanic hotspot under the island at one time, which of course generated the caldera which is now our lagoon. However, he points to the other islands to the southeast. Each one is a little bigger and five islands away is a very active volcano. That is where the hotspot has migrated to, so our island is now slowly returning to the ocean. Or would if we don't try to keep it up. Confed tech assures us that we'll have the island for thousands of years.

I do so love being a mom. Although I think I'll wait a few decades before I have another baby. I hated the lack of balance and the need to pee all the time. It wasn't fun. The reward was special thought, and I'll never deny loving the practice of making one. Erica and I both plan on getting lots of practice.

I noticed your thought about Katy. If that's true my brother has probably already found her and is porking her at the moment. He was always a bit too interested in what girls had under their skirts. I remember having to wash my own panties because he'd steal them from the dirty clothes hamper if I left them for Mom.

He wasn't much of a fighter either. I mean, we lived with Dad. Dad was maybe five two, and had the red hair of your typical Irishman. He loved to play up his heritage and that seemed to come with a quick temper. Father loved to brawl. It was never personal and I don't think he really tried to hurt anyone, but it seemed like he came home with bruises once a month. Mom just shook her head and took him back to the bedroom for some care.

I just had a thought, perhaps the reason Dad came home bruised was so Mom would take him to the bedroom for some "curing" I'll admit that Mom's wails could get rather lyrical as she nursed him back to health and he always came out with a smile on his face.

Eeeewww. I was thinking about my parents doing it.

Anyway, I do remember Will loved watching the cop/mystery type shows. He loved seeing some expert investigator putting together the pieces and saving the day. If he got a really hot girl at the same time it was even better. Of course, it seems the heroes in those shows often got shot at, beat up or threatened by the villains, so maybe he did want to be the hero, but thought he couldn't because he was the same size as Dad.

You'd have to ask him. I never really thought about it. I was into dance, sports and stuff.

Well, I have another meeting to attend. It's funny how many briefings, pre-briefings, training reviews, informational seminars and other meetings Colonel Frost is insisting on before we head off to Tufts. Louisa has suggested that Erica and I bring our tablets and play "Buzzword Bingo."

My brain is going to fry,

The weary

Willow

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.