Family Letters - Cover

Family Letters

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 128

Dear Brianna,

I'm so happy! My master is on his way home. Or at least that is what I think I understood from the last note that he sent Mistress Marissa. I just asked Mistress Marissa about the note that she shared with us, regarding what Master Will is doing since he fell down the rabbit hole (actually it is according to him, an artificial wormhole) into the Red Queen's domain, she said that Master Will says that they need to explore the event horizon for the 'gate' that they managed to go through. Apparently they can 'hear' a navigation beacon or IFF beacon that seems to belong to a Confederacy ship. But as everyone knew until Master Will and the Aer Lingus fell through one star-gates are impossible.

Well let me tell you something. I'm about six or seven months into my study of space-time according to the Confederacy, and though they don't admit to having ever built such things it is obvious to me that they could be built. It also seems to me that they should not be built until we have the Sa'arm completely under control. 'Cause you can just bet if we started using such things and the Sa'arm saw us go down one they would be on that like a fly on stink...

Or at least it seems to me that from what I've heard that the Sa'arm would pursue a fleeing enemy. Maybe not so hard as they would work to overcome a strong point, but still I can't imagine that they would lack the imagination to be able to see that having whatever was throwing rocks and energy weapons at them leave the battlefield would enable that enemy to regroup and fight another day. Or to put it like one of the funny songs that Master Will liked to listen to, "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.' That I think goes without saying, yet from what we've been told of the letters Willow and Erica write, there are those in some places of command who do not understand the need for strategic retrograde movement.

:P! I've been taking a military history course for fun. What else is there to do? I rub Mistress Marissa's back and tummy when the other spouses will let me, and I feed Veronica when she's hungry. I almost never get to change her unless I've got her with me when she needs changed though. That's because everyone seems to think that I need their help. I don't but I'm always sure to give out back rubs, or blow jobs, (to Ron) or to spend lots of time worshiping at the temple of Venus for my co-wives.

I should add that I am very happy that sex has become an activity that I enjoy. I always did find some pleasure in doing things for people I like. But until recently I'd really had some difficulty in applying that particular idea, that is that doing things that have to do with sex could be enjoyable service because of my previous bad experiences with sex.

And that is one of the least of the gifts that it has been my fortune to receive from Master Will and Mistress Marissa. I like it and I know that it helps me to build better relationships, but in the end even the fact that better relationships help me be a better family member just helps cement the idea that the whole thing supports me being a valuable member of the society where Master Will and Mistress Marissa live. And a poor slave girl like me can't hope for more than to be a valuable member of her Master's household.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.