Family Letters
Chapter 124

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Willow and Erica,

God I miss Will. I am feeling like I could fuck a whole marine battalion. There are times, even if the sleep-trainer keeps me on a more even keel than women have experienced before the Darjee made contact with humanity, that my hormones get to raging and all I want is to be filled full of cock for as long as I can stand it.

That isn't crazy, or terribly wicked is it? I hope not. I can't imagine being without Will's presence for two or more years while they make their way back here. Yet I must, and I must go on as if he will return momentarily. The Aer Lingus' AI has sent along reports that hold some promise for that to be shortened, but I expect that only time will tell what the future will bring. But that would be true whether or not the Darjee and the Sa'arm existed and by their existence dragged humanity away from its natal world.

Beth, Dana, and Lily are working on some sort of musical production. What I don't know ... I guess that in this case sponsors are not invited to know until they believe that what they're doing is ready for us to see. I can live with that. Though I do suspect that if Ron weren't here they would have already told me. And if Will were here he would know. That's 'cause for all that Will started as my concubine now the harem is his. I really don't resent that. After all neither of us had much in the way of relationship experience before we started out for Atlantis-at.

In that I promise you that you were far more prepared for all your youth than I was. I had just gotten to know Holly fairly well and we were holding an impromptu planning session for what our family should look like when the interdiction field went up around the ice cream place. At that point I had to choose almost blindly. I knew Beth from work and had been feeling her out to the point that we were there together with Holly trying to decide if we'd fit.

Needless to say they were the first two I asked. Then it was time to consider who else should be in the harem. I asked the girls if they'd prefer to have a dedicated man or simply take our chances with marines or sailors when we had to get pregnant. Both of them groused over the idea of having sex just to get pregnant; so we went hunting and caught the best man there, even if he was nearly the youngest.

I can (I hope) say this without sounding like a dirty old woman who robs cradles for a hobby, I think it was easier to train Will and Ron to be good men and lovers than it would have been if they'd been a bit older and set in their ways. Hmm ... I really do sound like a pervy old woman, picking up young boys so that I can train them to be good lovers. But, do you know what? I can live with that. A well trained lover is much better than putting up with someone's bad habits.

Your brother and I are not so much suspicious of the AI's as we are aware that they only give us the information that we ask for, and since we often don't know what to ask for we don't always get information that we want. I'm finding that to be more true now that I've been taking the classes in space time theory. Questions that I'm asking now are things I had no knowledge of before I started these classes. But until I had an idea, at least of the concepts I couldn't even correctly formulate search terms that would reveal the knowledge to me.

Indeed I can say with some degree of confidence that I had seen some of this information and not understood it enough to give it more than a glance and a recommendation that some other group work on it. Now I have sent several groups who are working on improving human understanding of hyperspace links to the information. I don't know if they had already gleaned it from the archive or not, but it seemed to me to be a good idea to pass it on as wells as the titles of the courses that I am taking.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.