Family Letters
Chapter 112

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Brianna,

I think, that my first master was trying to use me and my first sister concubine in order to gain power. Why he thought that having us offer ourselves for sex to other sponsors should gain him power I don't know. But that is the only thing I can figure out that he might have been doing.

Up until the time that I came to Master Will's family I considered sex to be an unpleasant job at best. But that was because I was a working prostitute when I was picked up. And that was not by my choice at all. Simply put once I was away from where my father could easily influence events and where he was not apt to travel the attitude of those he 'hired' to take me out of my home country changed. Suddenly I was like any other, no I think, lower than the girls they had payed to gain access too. At least that was my perception. Then again until the moment that one of them demanded to be able to examine me intimately I had no clue that they were anything except for smugglers whose particular trade was in moving people out of the hell hole where I was born.

That the people they were mostly moving were women never caused me to consider that most of the girls (and most of them were younger than I was) had been bought from desperately poor families. In my mind I thought that my father had researched the groups available and found one that specialized in moving women out so that I would be safe from the others who were making such a desperate move.

I admit that until that point I had lead the sheltered life of the child a minor ruling party member. I thought that I could still tell them who my father was and that they would leave me alone. That was when my world truly fell apart!

They showed me pictures of my father's and mother's heads that had been cut off. I fainted! When I regained consciousness I was naked except for a chastity belt (much less comfortable than the one I wear now by choice) I was also locked in a cage about the size of a large dog carrier.

A nasty looking and smelling woman was in the room where I was locked up. She told me that I was going to learn to suck cocks and to pleasure her.

Of course I foolishly said that I would never do such degrading things. The woman laughed nastily and said that I'd be fun to break. She then left, turning the light off and leaving me in utter darkness. I soon learned that darkness was to be feared once more. Because within a few minutes of the light going off I could hear something, or several somethings moving in the darkness that surrounded me.

I curled myself into a tight little ball and hoped that whatever was out there (rats I suspected) couldn't get in the cage with me. They couldn't. But eventually I fell asleep. After all I had had a very long and stressful day ending in me locked in a cage in a room full of rats.

I didn't sleep well though, 'cause if I moved at all so that I was near the edge of the cage I got gnawed on by the rats. They even gnawed on me when I squatted in one corner of the cage to relieve myself so that I didn't have to sleep in my own mess. I awoke sometime later with an aching and empty stomach. How much time passed in the dark with the rats I don't know but eventually I was startled out of a restless doze by blinding light.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.