Family Letters
Chapter 105

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Brother

You should be putting all your efforts into getting home to Marissa and the rest of your family! That needs to be your focus.

I know you want to tell me how you are, but I can survive for a few weeks without a letter from you. I love you to death, but I really want to hear that you are home with your wife and children. They need you far more than I do right now. Think of the babies who might never know their father if you don't return home.

And I now know a bit more about how much that can hurt. We went to Borneo to find a new male concubine and while at the concubine barracks ran into a ten year old girl. She's cute, spunky and lost her mother two years ago. Worse, from what she tells me she never knew her father back on Earth. When her mother died she got sent to the concubine barracks with her mother's sister concubine. Yes, her mother was a concubine, who died when their owner did.

That young girl realized that if she wanted to escape the barracks she needed someone to provide her some guidance. She approached Erica and I while we were leaving with our new male concubine. Long story short we were willing to take the woman who had become her guardian so she's now part of our household. Phoebe has definitely taken her under her wing, seeing someone who is a lot like her. Hopefully Tiffany will grow stronger over the next three years.

And I agree that the concubine system can suck. Laquesha had some horror stories to tell us. The woman spent two years in the concubine barracks and from what she had to say the concubines there really didn't have much to do other than gossip about their lives as concubines. I won't say it's a protologist's view, but the woman had heard of more abuse than I felt comfortable with. It generated another long session with Louisa.

Our old biddy smiled and told us that trying to save everyone wasn't going to happen. Even back on Earth there were people who found ways to abuse others and ruin the lives of others. They did it knowing that the culture frowned on all the violence. Heck, there were singers who sang songs about beating on whores and fighting the cops.

That's what we need to remember, I don't say that the concubine system is perfect. Obviously I have no idea how it can be for a concubine other than what I've been told or have seen, and the concubines on Trinary Island are very well treated. But that isn't just my words. Vincent was astonished when we arrived and we exited the teleport room. We found that Commander Blackthorn's concubines were in a beach volleyball match against Carol's concubines. I was surprised and then found out that Carol is transferring into the unit. She'll be part of the crew on tank seven. But at that time we were watching Holly and her mother Valerie competing against Greg and Laura. And to make it worse for Vincent Holly was wearing thong panties, although she did need a sports bra top since she's a natural E cup.

Jessica, one of the two concubines that Jase has added since we landed on Wadi was keeping score and it sounded like Greg and Laura had a small lead. When we told Vincent and Laquesha that the people competing were concubines both were shocked.

"But they're concubines!" Laquesha shouted.

Major Fabio was walking by. He asked who our companions were, which resulted in a number of introductions since the volleyball game paused for everyone to come over. I think talking to Major Fabio may have finally convinced Vincent that we weren't lying during the ride back to Wadi from Borneo. Erica and I had talked about the island, and the people they would meet. He was a bit afraid that he'd find citizens demanding blow jobs (I guess it happens in the concubine barracks at times.), but the fact that Fabio just told him to take care of Erica and me really impressed him.

Of course Holly decided to flirt, saying that she wanted a night with Erica and me. I know from taking to Jase, that Valerie doesn't really like licking pussy, and his two new girls are both still a bit timid after their man died. Holly really wants to experience a night with a woman who knows how to make a woman cum.

Well, once again, concentrate on getting home. Your family needs you more than ever. They needed you after Katy left. I know you had to go make the pickups, but it was a horrible time to go and to have disaster hit.

Get home safe,

Willow Murphy-Crystal

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.