Family Letters - Cover

Family Letters

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 103

Dear Marissa,

giggle well at least your letter was good for a giggle. Chickens? On our island? We don't have grain for them.

Well, we could probably get it

It might take some trading, but we could use John's nearly illegal chemical.

Oh, that's right Willow refused to tell you what it does

Let's just say it really gets a concubine's sexual motor going

Like really, really, really

Like she will throw her whole body into it.

Fun, but it does tire out anyone who used it.

Oh, this is Erica, not Willow. Willow got called to the capital on Wadi. Something to do with our friends from Earth. I don't know the whole story, but Carol and Dennis got into a fight when Dennis accosted Carol's female concubine. It happened while Willow and Violet were visiting the base for first company. Carol and Dennis both transferred to first company before we went to Darling Downs.

I guess it was about the new music video Violet is going to put together. At least I get to be in it. And we're going to try to distribute it to all the Confederacy. I'm going to be on video.

Wow, this is fun, I wish I'd offered to write earlier.

Oh, we do have two new concubines. Willow wrote about Kaycee. She's so cute. She's seventeen, and I guess her owner liked elves. She's got blond almost white hair that hangs to her butt and pointed ears. The only problem is she's taller than me. Not taller than Willow or Bree, but she's like five seven and I'm only five two. I need to be small though, the turret of the tank is cramped.

We did add another guy. That was a nightmare.

First, picture an airplane hanger, no a hanger built to hold a blimp. Some huge expanse of space with a concrete floor.

Then fill it with beds, have curtains set up to allow someone a little privacy, but that's all.

Now fill it with a couple thousand desolate people who have pretty much given up all hope. Heck, Willow walked through the door and muttered "abandon all hope all ye who enter here."

It was a miserable place, mostly because of the atmosphere. There were children, but they sat quietly. None played, none sang songs, none ran around, they sat on the beds next to beautiful women who for the most part never looked up as we walked through the place.

Oh god! I hated being in there, but it was the one place we could find an additional male.

We were supposed to meet the civil service officer. His name is Tribune Walesca, I think. However, he wasn't there. Instead we were met by a beautiful woman.

I'm not kidding, this woman could have been a supermodel back on Earth. She wasn't wearing much though. The outfit was a strange vest that looked like the fabric used in a football jersey over a pair of black thong panties. That was all.

She didn't seem too perturbed as Willow and I looked at her, just shook her head and muttered. "Even the women like to look at me."

That got us giggling, which helped us relax. The woman, Nadia I think said she could help us. We explained what we were there for and she led us to a section of the huge cavernous room where the men were.

God, these men were ... I can't explain. None had a mark on them, but many just cowered as we approached. It was almost impossible to talk to any of them. Nadia muttered that she wasn't the best to introduce us, but that someone named David was not available. It sounded like he was on a ship somewhere.

Anyway, another digression, sorry, Willow has said the only thing I can concentrate on is a show, otherwise I am like ... SQUIRREL!

Oops, sorry. Anyways most of the men refused to approach, but I guess a couple recognized Nadia. They were asking her where Theresa and Sophia were and if she'd been dumped. Nadia just giggled and said that she was bringing a few holes for a man to fill, but they weren't hers.

The slut! She basically told all of those men that I was looking to get laid...

I was, but I hadn't planned on test driving anyone that day.

But that did attract a few of the men over.

The best of them was this huge mountain of a man. He looked like he belonged on a mountain too. He had a bushy brown beard that went down to his chest, and his hair while clean was also bushy and brown.

I'll admit he made me nervous, especially cause he was a lot taller than me, but Nadia and Willow could look him in the eye. Willow looked at him and just shook her head. "Let me guess your name is either Grizzly or Adams."

"Actually it was Vincent," the man replied in a soft voice that did not fit the body and face.

"You don't look like a Vincent," Willow replied.

"My mistress wanted to pretend that she had subdued a biker and kept him as a pet," Vincent admitted.

"Well, the look isn't bad," I admitted with a squeak. "You are definitely a bit intimidating."

"It's not what I want to be," the man said. "But it made Maria happy."

"And that's what all of this is about," Nadia said. "When a concubine makes their owner happy, their owner will want to make their concubine happy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.