Family Letters
Chapter 101

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Lily,

A chastity belt? I mean seriously? I guess things really are bad on Atlantisat. On Trinary Island no citizen would dare touch a concubine that didn't belong to them. None of the other citizens would permit it and the punishments they can come up with can be brutal. Not for the concubines, but the punishment they'd put the citizen through. Its funny I've heard they can retest a citizen, but here they wouldn't bother with that. Staking them out on the beach and allowing them to fry in the sun is more their style, sure a medical pod can fix the damage, but who wants to get burned first?

Oh, this is Bree. Well Brianna. Violet would write, but she's sitting with Meiling as they go over costuming ideas for a new music video for her song "Four Weeks to Heaven." I know she wrote it based on the experiences of all the concubines in Erica and Willow's household during our trip from Earth to Wadi. She even spent time talking to Alexis and Jennifer to get their impressions. That was a bit sad. Alexis honestly wanted to love her original citizen. Her tales of her time on the Storm Princess is actually surprisingly romantic and loving. The man who selected her started out trying to please her. Sadly, after he sent her into the medical pod for a bit of cosmetic work, he started to get jealous of her. I get a feeling part of it was the uniform marine body he ended up in. I don't know if you see it on Atlantis-at, but on Wadi all the marine infantry have the same basic body size and shape. The only differences that you might find are the face although the head shape is often frighteningly similar, and the size of their junk. Alexis admits that her original owner returned to medical twice both time requesting an increase to the size of the bulge. In the end it was large enough that sex with him was very uncomfortable.

I honestly don't know what Violet will come up with for the video. Right now she's working on the costumes, but she had promised that she will meet with me to come up with some dance routines to perform during the chorus. Of course, I have to come up with a way to make it work with the costumes. I already know that I'll be in a cheerleaders vest and miniskirt at the start of the song. Violet has said she'll wear some kind of short skirt and frilly blouse. They have suggested having Meiling wear a businesswoman's blouse and skirt. Katya will probably be too pregnant to perform, but they might talk Alexis into dancing. If they do, she'll probably be dressed as some kind of college coed.

Yes, these are the kind of things we do on Wadi when we aren't taking care of our babies. And honestly, Larry and Louisa tend to do the most with the babies, with Barry's help. Larry has proved to love children; and Louisa sincerely now wishes she had been a mother. She never had children while back on Earth. Well, she's admitted that she was a bit of a wild child. She got into being an escort for the rich and powerful and participated in a lot of orgies and wild parties. Of course, this meant that children would have been a problem, so she made sure to use birth control. By the time she considered having children, there was no man around she trusted to be a good father left in her life. It's sad in a way, but now she has many babies to be a mother to and she's helped the rest of us.

As for the chastity belt. I can understand it to a level. Obviously you want to make it clear who you belong to. I wish you didn't have to live in fear. As I said, on Trinary Island the citizens here police themselves. Well, with a bit of help from the concubines. I know that Willow has written about the Tradition. To be honest its almost a religion rather than a tradition. Holly says that it started on Ishtar. The funny thing is that its not written down. Nothing about it is. Instead its all about building a solid relationship between citizens and concubines. Holly was laughing about her trip there saying that a concubine there can wander anywhere and never worry about something happening to her. Of course, she also said that there are less than one hundred people on the entire planet over the age of fourteen. That makes it similar to Trinary Island, but we now have almost two hundred due to a number of citizens getting additional concubines.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.