Family Letters - Cover

Family Letters

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 100

Dear Violet,

I'm very busy, but I promise that I will make time to write to you occasionally. I was upset when the AI insisted that none of us would be able to understand how to navigate in space. So I demanded (can you imagine me demanding anything?) that it design a class to teach me how to do that. After all, eventually we may come to a place or time when an AI is not available to do the heavy lifting of getting us home. Or at least that was the logic Marissa used on the AI. I'm considered the least educated, and in some ways that is true, of all the members of Marissa's household.

Anyway, since I was so demanding of an education now I have three hours of sleep-trainer sessions a day, then I spend another three hours writing out what was in my classes. Or at least doing exercises that help fix the knowledge in my mind. That takes up most of my day. Any other time is spent making sure that I tell everyone else in the house that no matter how much I want to learn to understand space and time so that I can help rescue Will I still love them. And to my surprise I do love everyone in the house. For a while after I first got here I thought that I'd still feel like I did when I was forced to have sex with whoever came through my door or be beaten and have sex anyway, but I don't.

Something you mentioned about my leash and collar made me consider just what I am trying to say. I want to tell everyone that I belong to someone and that they have to at least ask permission of my owner before they have sex with me. So I went to Marissa and asked to have the replicator create a chastity belt for me. That way only she or Will have the key. That would say more emphatically than a leash or collar what I want to say. That is that I'm not available to anyone but the people who hold the key to my belt.

To say that I was happy when Marissa didn't need me to explain more than that I wanted something that said I was off limits to anyone who didn't have a key to the belt would be an understatement. I fell on my knees, even though it is getting harder every day what with Ron's baby getting bigger in me almost moment by moment, and kissed her pussy until she pushed my head away because she was too sensitive to stand another orgasm.

I was fitted for the chastity belt today! When it was put on I almost had an orgasm. You might think that is a strange thing to do, but to me it is a sign of Marissa's protection. I'm sure that if Will had considered such a thing he would have seen that my collar implied his protection. But the chastity belt? It shouts to everyone, I belong to someone who has denied me to everyone else. I won't wear it in the house of course, but now I can go to the park with everyone; that is if my course work doesn't get any more difficult!

Of course I'm not complaining about the course work. If swimming a mile every day is required to get to the point where I'm not limited by what an AI thinks I should know then that is what I will do! Mostly now it is learning maths from the most basic upward. Luckily 1+1=2 is still the basis for maths so far as I can tell... :) I shan't bore you with what I'm learning in school, but I'm not sure what else you might be interested in. we have two sets of twin babies in the house right now, though the oldest ones are about a year old now and really aren't babies the way you think of someone who needs to be carried around and who cries to get your attention. Oh Wendy and Willow still cry to get attention, but they talk, actually they sign more than they talk. I think that Will mentioned that we all learned sign language in an effort to be able to communicate with the children of the pod before they learned to talk? Well that works very well but they still have to yell sometimes to get your attention. I suppose that is endemic of being human rather than a baby thing. I enjoy them more than I thought I would, and can hardly wait for my own baby to be born. She will be much loved, even if with five older siblings she is probably going to be lost in the shuffle. Still it will be better than on Earth where often one child was all that was born and if she was a girl then her parents rejected her. My parents didn't reject me, but I could feel the disapproval of the community, though considering the number of boys who will not have wives in the village I wonder if at some time they will reconsider their policy. Of course the advent of the Sa'arm has probably changed a lot of things from how they were when I was a youngster.

I don't know what else to talk to you about, and I have family who need my at attention so I shall sign off for now,

Your sister in bondage, Lily Murphy

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.