Family Letters - Cover

Family Letters

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 96

Dear Sister-in-law,

Greetings, Willow, once more I write to you to share bad news. I just got notification from the Governor that Aer Lingus is off course. The report is that they aren't sure where it has gone nor how long it will take to recover once they figure out just where it has gone.

The Aer Lingus is the ship that Will is on. He was on a trip to pick up some orphaned concubines who had been willed to people here on Atlantis-At. Just like Katy's little disappearing act Will's trip was supposed to be something routine and without danger. HAH! I guess that what I'm learning is that space is even more dangerous than the oceans of Earth. And I know from experience that even with as well explored as the oceans of Earth are, they are still mysterious and dangerous places.

I thought I had accepted that Will, and Katy were doing necessary but dangerous tasks. However as I sit here and read the official notification that Will is lost, perhaps forever, even if I know he's alive because the ship's AI has sent a brief signal to the other AI's of the Confederacy, it is hard to accept that those who have been claiming something akin to omniscience and omnipotence didn't know about the anomaly that sent Will off course or the one which has swallowed up my second love with not a peep.

I know you face death at the claw and knife of our enemy daily, so I feel a bit embarrassed to have dumped all that emotional crap on you. Yet to whom shall I turn? Will, my anchor is gone, Katy my beloved is gone, and all the people in the house are crying as if they will never see Will again.

Just when we had begun to accept that Katy was most probably dead yet another blow has struck them. I've left them all piled together on the bed to take a moment and write to you. I thought that you should know that your brother was doing what he loved best when he disappeared. That is making certain that more concubines reached good homes. And of course acting as their protector.

I suppose that is why he is so attractive to Lily. She needs an active protector. I can do some of that, but she seems to thrive on your brother's attention. But what was the sweetest thing about it was that Will seemed to know instinctively what each of us needed, whether that was a long warm cuddle, or a fast hard fuck. I just hope every moment that I will not have to hold everyone together for too long without him. Because we all need him, we need his friendly voice in the morning and evening, we need his touch, and heavens help me I' m sure we all need his penis.

That last might seem odd to say since we do have Ron in the family and he is quite willing to exercise his tongue, fingers and penis to bring us much joy. But there was something indefinably different about Will. I haven't had many men, but while taking a sample of the women around me I quickly learned that Will was the best. Not that they had tried him out, but rather that I didn't recognize any of their complaints. Will simply seemed to avoid all the pitfalls their men put them through. Then he trained Ron to be the second best man I've ever experienced. So you see, while he trained his replacement, I have to say that I will never believe that he could be replaced.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.