Family Letters
Chapter 95

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Lily,

Actually I'm not much into bondage. I've seen it done, and all the girls belonging to Erica and Willow have laughed about one moment, I'll describe a bit later, but its not something that comes naturally to my lady or her love. They prefer to create and nurture the thin red thread of lasting love, and I can say that it works quite well.

I saw you write that Will is overdue and appears to be missing. I can't really imagine what you are going through. First your sister concubine gets a job taking her away from the household and disappears and now Will has vanished. I can't even offer much right now. I know Willow sent out a message to him shortly before I wrote one to Holly, but she hasn't expressed any worry about a return message. Sometimes it takes a while for a message to make its way to us from Atlantisat.

Hearing that he might not return has to be devastating. I can remember when Erica and Willow were caught behind enemy lines. We knew where they were, but not when they would return. (none of us allowed the word "if" to cross our lips until after they were in our arms. It was like we all believed that if we never spoke our fears, they would come through. Since then its actually a tradition on our household. When someone leaves Trinary Island we tell them "until you return." It turns out that is spreading to all the households on the island. The terms farewell and goodbye are never used, its always "until you return.")

Anyway, that aside, when that happened we spent a lot of time huddling on the bed of our home, worrying and waiting. Every ping from the AI was met with shivers and a tentative hello. And we soon found out just how loved my mistress and her sister are. Every other citizen who was in her unit stopped by with their concubines, not to try to fuck us, but to offer comfort and compassion. The girls would cuddle with us and pamper us while we waited to hear that Willow and Erica were safe and on their way home. They even celebrated with us when we finally got word that they had been rescued. The community here is rather amazing. I hear a couple of the other companies don't have much of a rapport behind households, but on Trinary Island its like we are a big family, mess with one of us and you angered everyone. It helps a lot and means that no one spends all their time indoors. We always have people swimming in our lagoon, playing beach volleyball or just sitting around a fire or grill and cooking up some fish. I'll say this, the fish on Wadi are tasty, although we are hoping that Meiling can get some more herbs growing, the herbs you get from a replicator just aren't all that good. The crop last year was nice, but Meiling kept a lot of it back trying to make sure enough seeds were produced to allow us to grow enough for everyone every year. You should see our garden now, its huge. We do have an area where we evaporate ocean water to get sea salt. That was set up by Willis, one of the tankers who didn't survive Darling Downs. We only get about four pounds every three weeks, but its been very popular. Fortunately, everyone has been willing to share.

I have to admit that your tale of your journey to becoming a concubine sounds harrowing. I'm no longer surprised that you wear a collar and want to show that you belong to Will and Marissa. At first I was a bit puzzled by that, not that you wanted to belong to them, but that you wanted the leash and collar. It sounded a bit strange to me. I won't deny that many of the male citizens on Trinary Island love to dress their concubines as ... I guess the best definition is concubines. Most of the women if they aren't on the beach are in lingerie or if they do have "clothing" it's a leather, lace or latex. Lace can be a lot of fun, it never fails to turn Erica and Willow on which almost always means that I get throw down on the bed and ravished. Leather isn't too bad, but its uncomfortable in the heat. Personally, I hate latex, but so do Erica and Willow. I've never ended up wearing latex. I have ended up in silk quite often though.

But I guess the leash and collar is about showing who you belong to and that you do have a protector. That's where I ran into a bit of trouble. I wrote to your sister concubine about how I was selected even before the pickup, but I ended up forgetting to go into too much detail. (darn that squirrel). The truth is that I fell for Willow while we were performing Pirates of Penzance. Basically my character (the sergeant) has one scene where I lead all of the police in singing about how nervous we are about a coming fight with the pirates. The girls who play General Stanley's daughters respond in song telling the police to "go and die". Often as part of the song one of the daughters will hand the sergeant a rose as she's singing about how he's certain to fall in battle. From what I learned just about every troupe that performs the operetta uses Mabel to hand the rose over. Willow must have fallen for me before we performed, because somehow she was the one to hand me the rose every night. I surprised her by using a line in the finale to basically propose to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.