Family Letters
Chapter 74

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Will,

I'm sorry sorry about my last letter. I made the mistake of trying to write it using the voice-to-email system the Confederacy has and Violet came into the room. As you probably noticed she was feeling very affectionate, and I'm afraid I got a bit distracted.

I did punish Violet, although I'm not sure she minds. First, I took her into the bedroom and forced her to spend the next three hours pleasing me while I refused to caress or touch her and told the others to do the same. She was whimpering when I finally took pity on her and began to kiss her naked breasts. I'm not sure any of your ladies squirt when they come, but Violet did that day. She also passed out and did not wake for ten minutes. Afterward she was even more loving than before. I'm afraid I've created a monster.

No, I didn't create a monster. I've known since the video made back on Earth that Violet deeply and truly adores me. I don't know why her heart opened up to me, but I do know that I love her as much as she loves me. Sure I "own" her and I am "punishing" her at the moment. If being forced to wear thigh-high stockings and a garter belt, then pulling on thong panties and a bra is a punishment. I did make it a bit worse by encouraging all of the other girls as well as Larry and Frodo to drip liquid chocolate, vanilla or frosting onto Violet's bare skin and then lick it off. But Violet is to do all she can to keep from cumming unless Erica or I tell her she can. She also has to crawl on her hands and knees while in the pod. Since Erica is currently cuddling with Bree and Alexis and I'm relaxing in our office, Violet has been moving back and forth between us begging for permission. I'll probably finish this letter and then end her punishment. At least next time she'll know to wait the five minutes for me to finish writing.

Darn girl has a smile on her face when she begs, so I know she's really enjoying this. I'm sure the others will try to earn a similar punishment in the future.

So much more has happened though.

First General Montgomery did stop by on his tour of the systems in Borneo District. He came out in a transport. I think it was Sir Ector. The ship was escorted by a marine carrier, the Howland. The ship's ground attack squadron tried to join in our fight on Wadi, and we quickly discovered that even with your new drones, the Sa'arm have some effective tricks to stop aerial attacks. We lost five of the fighters before General Montgomery called off the attack.

Erica and I did rescue three of the pilots. One crashed into the Sa'arm hive, and the last crashed into Cephaltria Ocean. A landing craft raced to the position of his life raft, but found only a few scraps of floating plastic. I think I tried to talk about sending drones into the depths of the ocean. None came back, and what pictures we did receive back indicated that the creatures deep under the surface are aggressive, powerful and hungry. One of the shots was of a mouth full of teeth about to engulf the camera. I'm hoping that squid was poisoned by that, even if somewhere someone would say "its just trying to survive."

General Montgomery was impressive though. The man clearly cares about his men, and while he doesn't actually get to participate in the battles, he tries to set up his headquarters close to the action, so he can really see what is happening. While he was on Wadi he worked with Colonel Frost and Colonel Schultz (he's the infantry commander on Wadi.) We ended up engaging the Sa'arm in a large battle carefully planned to draw out the remaining heavy weapons they had and then to destroy them. And I found that General Montgomery clearly reads reports.

The first sign was how he deal with our artillery. I've told you that they usually have to shoot and run due to the way the Sa'arm will attempt to destroy the source of any incoming shells. General Montgomery actually planned around that. He split First battery, and had two guns set up away from the remainder of the guns. These guns fired the opening shots of the battle and then retreated to a new location. When the Sa'arm responded, we used First and Third tank companies to pin down the majority of their warriors along a narrow ridgeline. While they were exposed the remaining eight artillery guns each fired two rounds into the cluster. The plan worked almost perfectly.

Sadly, we lost a gun, one of First Batteries cannons didn't get moving for some reason, the Sa'arm counter fire actually missed the gun, but they caused a Cliffside to collapse. This trapped the gun, and it was later destroyed by Sa'arm warriors sent into the area. The crew survived.

The rest of the offense was a solid victory. There might be a couple dozen Sa'arm warriors hiding in the remnants of their ship, but we have definitely crushed this infestation. General Montgomery smiled when they packed up his headquarters.

He did warn that should we manage to completely wipe out the infestation. (there are several hundred to a few thousand worker Sa'arm still in the ruined hive, and they might make more tools.) We should expect to head out to other planets in the district to participate in raids and battles. Wadi is going to be our home, and we will see our children grow up here, but we should expect to head out on regular short campaigns lasting two to five months.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.