Family Letters
Chapter 56

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Master Will,

I'm writing this to reply to part of this, but I expect your sister will add to this. Fabio just told us that a landing craft recovered Willow and Erica five minutes ago. The craft is about two hours away, and I expect that both of my mistresses will need a shower. They spent two long weeks in the tank.

I did ask how they survived. It turns out that the tanks store some dehydrated meals, some water, and even have a system that can collect water from a river and sterilize it. Fabio says it doesn't taste very good, but its edible.

I did want to respond to your comment about Willow using the fights to show her love. That might have been true once, but you'd be amazed at how many ways your sister has to show love now. She sparkles when she's looking at someone she cares for. And you have no idea how gently she touches you when she's making love to you. There is a reason I choose her.

Violet

Hey Brother!

Violet told me she'd sent you a letter after Erica and I got stuck in Bug Central. I'd say it was fun, but I'm sure you wouldn't believe me. Actually once we found ourselves racing away after managing to piss of what seemed to be all the Sa'arm left on the planet it was definitely "FUN" in Erica's terms. You know: Fucked Up Now.

Sorry, I'm tired and a little bit chirpy. I can't explain it. After two weeks of barely sleeping and the constant stress as we dodged Sa'arm patrols and tried to find ways to eliminate their "skywatchers" so a shuttle could come and rescue Erica and me, I should want to sleep, but the relief I'm feeling of finally being home with my family has energized me. I'm sure the instant I finish this letter Violet will be dragging me to bed.

To sleep! I'll play with her once I wake. Fabio already told us that we're off the roster for the next seven days.

I did see that Rebecca visited. I'm sorry she was pushy. I did warn you that she's a bit kinky. And while you might not like it, I think I told you that its definitely accepted. Holly definitely makes love with both her parents now that she's her father's concubine. We have another household that is father as sponsor with ex-wife and daughter as concubines in the company. In both cases the daughters are happy and well adjusted. I'm not saying I'd do it with Dad, but I understand how Rebecca is. However, the closest I want to come is what I already did, when I watched Violet and Katya spend time with Father so they could give birth to my half-siblings.

I did see your thoughts about the number of babies. I guess things are different here on Wadi. From what I've heard talking to the other members of the unit, only a couple of the concubines are going to give birth to twins. But this is definitely a hazardous post. After the fiasco involving first company we have less than nine hundred sponsors on the planet. Most of the casualties have been tank crews, but the infantry lost several squads before relief could come to distract the Sa'arm.

I want to describe the battle, but I find it hard to explain. How can you really put all of the confusion in a letter? I know Violet told you about the emergency briefing. After that Erica and I raced to our tank (we really need to name it someday.) Fabio knew that speed was important so he had called for an assault shuttle to bring us in hot. The plan was to drop us on a strip of land about twenty miles North of the battle and allow us to flank the Sa'arm. The tanks of First Company had been pushed back onto a deep sandy beach and were running out of cover. The Sa'arm were using weapons that pulverized rocks, giving the tanks no way to hide from their sight.

The landing almost had to be aborted after the shuttle took a hit just as it started to hover over the ridgeline. I slammed the tank into reverse and jumped it out of the back of the hold. We were only four feet above the ground, but that was a very nasty bounce. We knew the Sa'arm would be firing, so I didn't try to watch the shuttle as I spun the tank and began racing down the ridge towards the edge of the jungle that covers most of the continent. Erica told me the shuttle took two more hits before we lost sight of it.

We then discovered the skywatchers. Sadly, it wasn't until we ran over one that we realized they were wearing some kind of optic system to enhance their vision. This could be significant. We know that scientists speculate that they have some kind of hive mind. After we crushed one, we looked for others. None wear anything we can identify as a radio, but each one wears something over their eyes and looks upward at the sky. They are spread out over a huge area. I bet if more than one can see something, they quickly develop an accurate profile of where it will be. Anything in the air attracts their attention. Fortunately, they are so intent on the sky that they won't move when you charge them with a tank. We crushed a dozen before the Sa'arm started hunting us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.