Family Letters
Chapter 52

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Signifer Will,

So my big brother ran into something that went boom. I'm glad to hear you are fine, but you should have known better than to just start screwing in the open. Heck, Erica and I make sure we get back to the base before we even think about the sex party, and we always work to find a private place. Usually we wind up in someone's pod where he has sent the children off or has them upstairs. Heck at home we make sure that John and Barry don't see too much.

I'm happy to hear that you and Marissa understand Lily. Erica and I don't have anyone quite that submissive, but Bree, Violet and Katya all require some extra reassurance occasionally. I'm guessing part of it is the fear of what might happen if we die. We've told all of our people that we have set up a will that will send them to you, but I can tell they still worry. Recently when we head off on another mission Bree and Violet hang onto us until we force them to let go. I'd complain, but the other men in the unit have trouble leaving their concubines.

Louisa has been a huge blessing. The "old biddy" (her words not mine) just adores all of the children and once they get to know her, they flock to her. She's become a combination babysitter, teacher, den mother and scout mistress. With the number of children on our island she suggested that we create something akin to the old campfire kids. She actually has them do things as a group. Some are nothing more than hikes around the island or swims in the lagoon, but she's managed to include some geology, marine biology, botany, camping, singing, acting and even wrestling. She's enlisted Larry as well as several of the mothers from the other households to assist. Just last night she asked if we would be able to organize an ocean fishing trip for the kids from ten to thirteen.

Of course, part of the reason she does so much is that every other woman is pregnant. It's only been a few months, so none are unable to stand up and walk around, but Louisa is definitely more spry than most of the women right now. They appreciate her help too, which has won us even more friends in the unit.

Other than that, things at the home are generally quiet. All of the girls, Meiling, Katya, Bree and Violet are pregnant and despite a bit of morning sickness they appear very happy, especially since Erica and I are willing to dote on them more than a little when we are home. We did insist that Larry learn massage, fortunately the sleep-trainer proved up to the task. At least his enthusiasm for giving massages appears honest. He doesn't insist that we reciprocate, although I always give him a blow job after a massage and then give him the choice of how he wants to fuck me. He usually choses to have me on top so I can bend over him and allow my long hair to swirl around on his chest as I bounce on his dick. Erica tells me that she does the same except she usually insists that he push her up against the wall and take her from behind.

We did find one problem with our island home. Normally there is not much of a breeze where we live, but three nights ago we were visited by a storm. It whipped the ocean up until ten foot waves were hitting the beaches on the far side of the island. We were on the leeward side of the island and escaped the worst of the waves, but the rain came down in torrents, trapping us in our pods for a day. When we emerged everyone had two worries.

The first was if anything might have found it's way into the lagoon. We do have some rather nasty carnivorous aquatic life on Wadi, and there was a worry that something might have managed to get into the lagoon where it could threaten us. A prove was sent in and it verified that the lagoon was safe, but Fabio has requested that some kind of net be developed. He wants it to be extended over the lagoon during a storm so that anything that does ride a wave into the lagoon ends up caught in the net.

The second was the effect of the storm on our growing garden. Fortunately other than a few plants that needed to have dowels set in the ground to hold them up while their roots recovered there was no permanent damage. Katya is going to request that some kind of wind break be made available so she can protect the gardens during the next storm.

I just went back and realized that you were writing that someone was cooking drugs. Why? I mean who needs drugs? Heck, Erica and I are extremely happy with our lives. I can't see any reason to chemically alter our brains. I'm not even sure we could use something like that to make our lives even seem better.

I do hope you don't get too depressed. Also that you never forget all of your ladies. I know that both Mei and Katya have had crying fits when they started feeling neglected. Erica and I do try to spend lots of time with them, but between our missions, watching the children, mission briefings and debriefings (not that kind of debriefing, although we do that to Mei and Katya if they start pouting, sadly, they like it too much and now pout just for attention.). and even just spending time with our other concubines, we run out of hours in our shorter day. Neither Erica nor I wanted to schedule things, but we have asked the AI to remind us if we don't spend at least some time with Mei and Katya.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.