Family Letters
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Willow,

Of course you leave me breathless when you describe relations you have with your concubines. You know very well that I lusted after Violet. The fact that I had somewhat of a crush on you too doesn't help when you mention being in bed with her or leaving her breathless. Mentioning rabbits in your letter has everyone wondering what is going on. The Governor did some research and discovered that a death planet well behind the front of the Sa'arm advance has been colonized by the Confederacy. Apparently the Governor there managed to convince the ship he was on to allow him to take his rabbits with him. And being rabbits they did what rabbits do as well as rats, that is that they multiplied. So now the colony on Ishtar has rabbits to trade for seeds and such.

When the Governor found that out he dispatched the Autocar to Earth on a run to get alfalfa and some other types of seed. It will stop back by here and pick up some barley, hops and a few bare root grapes on the way back, then I'll have at least a pair of rabbits to go with my burgeoning rat population. I asked if they could bring back another unrelated pair of rats. Considering that the stagecoach belongs to the colony and that the Governor is requesting them there will be no problem with getting at least one or even two more pairs of rats to add to my breeding colony.

Marissa and I tell each other every day that we have to be more firm with Lily, but if we want to take her out, or she needs to go out for an appointment she just looks at us with sad eyes and says, "My leash and collar keep me safe."

While we know that we don't have to worry about our concubines being molested here because the Governor has insisted that if a concubine is not yours (and even if they are yours in a public place) that you must obtain permission from both the sponsor and the concubine to have sex with them, it is still hard to resist when Lily says she's afraid to walk around without an escort and her leash and collar. We know that puts her in charge in a way. But then neither of us wants to make her feel unloved. The fact is that as one older lady put it when I was walking Lily in the neighborhood park, we're going to have to learn to harden our hearts to her a bit 'cause we certainly cannot have our children ruling our lives with a hurt look. And as Beth was with me that day as well she pointed out that we soon would have children who would certainly ask why Lily got more of Dad's attention than anyone else in the family. The sad thing is that until very recently Lily's leash and collar seemed like nothing more than a game we were indulging in playing to Marissa and I it was a way of giving her comfort. But I can see how to other sponsors it might seem that we are influencing her. That is why I've taken the very reluctant step of telling her that if she will not go to the park without one of us to lead her around on a leash then she won't go to the park. OH! The crying and hysterics! You'd have thought that we were truly killing her from the fit she threw over that. Marissa held her down and everyone paddled her 'til she almost had blisters. Then she told Lily it had been her choice all along to stay at home if no one was willing to take her to the park. She started to cloud up again and Marissa asked if she wanted to be paddled some more. For some reason she stopped fussing, knelt at Marissa's feet and said, "No Mistress I don't want to be paddled again!"

She still doesn't go out of the house but at least we don't have her moping around about it if no one is available. I don't know how long that paddling will work or if I want to do it again ... She has an appointment today and I expect to have a fuss over that. Or over clothes ... for some reason she has wanted to make and wear clothes that look like they could be a knock off of the uniforms that the girls at Our Lady of Angels wore. Needless to say they have a profound effect on me and any other male above the age of ten! Especially since I'm sure the girls at Our Lady of Angels never wore blouses that were translucent without a bra nor did they wear skirts that were ... Well I just added a picture of Lily in one of her outfits to this letter.

A spanking happened but Lily went alone to her appointment she went naked too, 'cause that is the rule of the community. Anyone who doesn't have a job that absolutely requires it is naked. I end up feeling most uncomfortable as I need to wear some sort of uniform, not just an armband when I'm out and about in the community on official business. Of course in the evening I only wear an apron if it is my turn to run the grill. Thinking about the grill made me send a note to the planning commission suggesting that we ought to make sure we get a hundred or so chickens ... Sure the replicator can make ersatz chicken that is almost the same, but when it comes right down to it I think I'll be happier with real chicken for the grill if it is available. Besides what would we do (besides die of suffocation or drowning) if for some horrid reason the Confederacy tech that supports our colony should fail? I brought that question up in one of my reports and plans that I helped draw up. I'm insisting on adding redundant systems including specially made glass domes if we're under water but not under the surface of the crust of the planet. The AI complained about wasted resources so I ran a survey of the various bodies in this system and noted several (at least) asteroids that could just as easily as not be turned into construction materials. I keep working on the idea of clear aluminum. There are several gemstones that are clear and contain aluminum so if we can dope it right we ought to be able to come up with something similar to what was posited in Star Trek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.