Family Letters
Chapter 38

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Will,

You're only an Optio for now? What's next a Nosio? Just kidding on the name, but I still think Optio sounds too much like Optic. I will say that the pictures are very nice. Mom cried a little when she saw them.

I have so much to say, but ... wow, where to begin.

I guess I'll start with the news that should cheer you up quite a bit first. Although it will definitely surprise you. In a few months it looks like Mom and Dad will be living on Atlantisat with you. Yes, Rebecca got picked up and she told me her assignment is to the same planet you are on.

I'm not on Earth either. I'm writing this from a pod on Storm Princess. I know you talked about the cube ships, but I'm on one of the Kilo class transports. I asked one of the pickup marines about that and he told me that they only plan to use a Cube ship to add personnel to an established colony and really expect no more than one run a month at most. Right now it can take a day or more to fill a Kilo class ship, a cube ship will take weeks to fill up, so they aren't going to be able to run them as often as some people hoped.

Anyways, enough digression, you probably want to know about my pickup.

Oh, before I forget. I sent a small box of seeds. Thank goodness I remembered. It took a while, but you should receive a box that's about the size of a shoe box. I found cherry, plum, peach, apricot, orange, lemon, peanut, potato, pepper (several varieties), sunflower and corn seeds to send with you. There will also be a bag of grey powder. That's a fertilizer that the man at the nursery claims will be perfect for encouraging the plants to grow. Hopefully the replicators can make more.

But back to what happened to me.

I told you in my last letter that we had a plan to go see Cats. Erica and I wanted to watch it, and we talked most of our close friends and family into joining us for the final night. I think there were about twenty of us in attendance. The show we great fun to watch, although I'm sure the ladies behind Dad weren't too happy. For reasons only she understood Rebecca has allowed Dad a lot of influence on how everyone in that household dresses. So Rebeccas, Maricel and Mom came with us wearing fishnet thigh high stockings, mini skirts, visible garter belts and halter tops. Honestly they looked like hookers. And don't think otherwise, all of them loved it, although I heard whispers of outrage when Dad stuck his fingers in Rebecca's pussy and fingered her to orgasm in the middle of the show. He was kissing Rebecca at the time, but anyone sitting behind him could guess what he was doing. Rebecca definitely didn't mind, she walked out of the show with a huge smile on her face, although she did threaten to make Father audition a man if there was a pickup.

After the show, we all went to a small café that was just around the corner from the theater. We were relaxing when several of the performers walked in and sat down. Erica and I were going to walk over to talk to them when the grey field indicating a pickup sprang up around the building.

Erica and I turned to our joint harem and I think we shrugged at the same time.

"Everyone has their bags?" Erica asked.

Our girls held up large purses and Larry pulled a backpack from underneath the table. I had to stifle a giggle. We've been hearing that concubines must be naked, but not that they couldn't carry a bag, so Erica and I came up with a number of items we wanted to bring and had our planned concubines carry everything in large bags. We have our own collection of seeds and fertilizer. Larry carries a spice kit as well as some other baking goods. Bree had a bunch of filled music players. Mei had sewing goods and some art supplies. These bags weighed over twenty pounds each, but worked very well. The marines didn't bat an eye when we had everyone put their clothing in one of the bags and line up for the pickup.

We ended up with more people than expected though.

First, Erica begged the marine to allow us to take her Great-aunt Louisa with her. She pointed out that we had no experienced mothers, (Louisa is a childless spinster, but we didn't tell the marine that, besides, John was clinging to her.). The marine muttered something and then agreed to allow it.

Next, one of the girls who had performed in Cats burst into tears. Well, actually it started while Erica was still discussing allowing us to pick up. This girl was wailing hysterically, and no one seemed to want to approach her. Well, since Erica and I had arrived prepared I told Mei, Bree and Larry to get ready to go and then walked over to the girl with Violet trailing.

Oops, I had been planning on torturing you until you finally guessed who my main cuddlebunny would be, but I just revealed it. I did promise her that I'd only keep the secret until we were picked up, when it wouldn't matter. Yes, I have as my concubine the woman who's poster was on the inside of the door to your room for the past year. Violet Hanson. And I can tell you that she looks even better naked than she does in some of those poptart outfits she wore in the concerts you so desperately sought out on YouTube. We even smuggled a few of the outfits to the ship. But the rest of that tale is for another letter.

Anyways, I walked up to this wailing girl while Violet followed me. The girl was huddled on a chair in a near fetal position, so I knelt down to try to get the girl to look at me. The instant my hand touched her she threw her arms around me and clung tightly. She was babbling something in a language I couldn't understand. When I try to gently pry her arms free she got even more hysterical. One of the marines raised something and started to walk up behind her, but I freed a hand and held it up to indicate that I was in no danger.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.