Family Letters
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Brother Will,

There are days I wonder what my brother won't anymore. giggle From what you've said you do anything Marissa tells you to do and that has been quite a bit. At least it sounds like her other girls have grown close to you. Erica and I have had several discussions about that. We agree that if there is no emotional connection to our lovers, it just isn't the same. It has her a bit worried. I did find two wonderful and sexy women who are thrilled with the idea of joining us, and we have Larry, who has proved to be a gentle lover. Sadly, despite being extremely willing to put his tongue on our pussies, he sucks at it. I can't name the one of our planned companions who is the best at it. (sorry brother I promised her I'd keep her secret until the day we are picked up.)

Bob retested? I always thought that the only way that could happen would be if a crime was committed? I guess I understand the end result though. Like I said, the films I saw of two men getting in on made me sick. Sorry, but the male body is a bit ugly.

I'm not against sex with men though, I think I ended my last letter talking about a planned trip to some kind of gaming gathering. Wow ... Wow, wow, wow!! The whole idea was that Erica and I would end up having a ton of fun. Well we had it planned out. We showed up wearing short skirts, tight blouses, bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and four inch heels. We looked like we were ready to play. (we were.)

So what we did was playfully challenge the boys to special matches. The matches would be two on two, with Erica and I promising to remove clothing if we lost. We even found a good game for it, since there was some kind of cooperative vehicle based game.

We played the first three games to win, and found that our experience in the tank school made the game almost too easy. Erica and I know what the other is thinking so we don't talk much and can cover all the angles. After that, Erica and I played around. For our next match we kept it close throughout and then just before the end of the match I deliberately drive into our opponents fire, so we lost. Erica and I were giggling as we removed our blouses and posed for the boys.

That inspired them, and we had a line of guys wanting to face us. We took our time, but over the next fourty or so minutes lost our skirts, bras and panties. That was deliberate, our entire plan had us still wearing the rest when the sex started.

Of course at that point we promised that we'd have sex with the next pair of boys to beat us. We choose who to lose to and after that the fun began. We soon were on our backs on some pads we had brought. And we didn't have sex with just the first boys we lost to. The whole idea was to go until we couldn't continue. The funny thing was that there were about thirty boys there. Erica and I wore them out. When dawn came, we were still feeling energized, but none of the boys was willing to continue. I'll spare you the graphic write up. Let's just say that I was well fucked that day.

Erica and I do have a place to say. Her Great-Aunt Louisa owns a four-plex apartment. Two of her renters had recently been picked up, so she had a couple available to rent. She allowed us to claim one. It's a two bedroom two bathroom setup. Right now Mei. (I hope you remember Mei, Chin-pa granddaughter, I know I mentioned her in a few stories) is living in one bedroom, although she does share it with my other girl when she's around. She's a busy lady, but does plan on moving in full time in about two weeks.

The other bedroom has Larry living in it now. He didn't really want to move from his parents, but agreed that it would allow him to get used to having Erica and me in charge. We try very hard to be firm, but loving to him. I think his biggest complaint is that neither of us is likely to rush to him when we are home. Erica likes Larry, but doesn't love him. Honestly, Erica and I love each other, but we know how it will work. After her my first choice is my mystery girl. Sorry, but I just can't tell anyone. She has a reputation to protect for now. Honestly, I think Erica misses her too, but she's hoping to meet someone she can love just as much. We've talked about it, but she hasn't met anyone yet. We aren't really sure where to look, although Erica did jokingly suggest that we visit to the local college football game and try to talk to the cheerleaders. I like the idea, but the team has been at away games the past two weeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.