Family Letters
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Will,

As you know I turned fourteen and finally was able to take my CAP test. That was just so trippy, but its not the only thing that has happened since I last wrote to you.

I'm almost not sure where to begin, but I guess I can start with school the day before I went to the testing center and work in details about all the people I've been talking about first.

Now remember Erica and I went together to the testing center on Wednesday, so the first surprise occurred on Tuesday. It was lunchtime and I had settled down to eat with what has been my regular crowd this year. This means that I was sitting with Erica, Jennifer, Hillary, Hillary's boyfriend Bruce, and Bruce's best friend Aaron. Jennifer and Hillary were teasing us about the testing when Marilyn came over and sat down across from me. Marilyn has a surprisingly content smile on her face.

"What's up?" Jennifer asked Marilyn. "I thought you'd be chasing one of the older boys."

"I'm up for another ride," Aaron called out.

Marilyn looked at Erica and me. "If you have the score to volunteer after your test, don't even think of trying out a boy from this school or the high school."

"Found your man?' I asked.

Marilyn blushed and nodded. "Yes," she squeaked out.

"He's good?" Erica asked.

To my surprise Marilyn blushed even more, but I noticed a glow about her. "He's perfect," she said with a sigh. "He's strong, but not a man who's impressed with his own muscles. He wants me to enjoy the sex. I've been with a lot of boys since I tested, but he gave me more orgasms in one night than I had on the two weeks before I met him."

"Wow!" Aaron said. "I thought you enjoyed your afternoon with me."

Marilyn closed her eyes. "I did, but that was before I had my body worked over by a man who knew what he was doing and paid attention to my body. Neil got me to pass out when I came. It's been perfect ... except."

"Problem?" I asked.

Marilyn nodded as a tear formed in her right eye. "My parents threw me out. Neil is too old for me they said."

"How old?" Erica asked.

"He's a forty-two year old bachelor. I guess he got close to the altar a few times, but his girlfriends kept backing out or dumping him for someone else. I've moved in with him," Marilyn replied.

I nodded. "Ah, so you got some morning pleasure then?"

Marilyn giggled. "And afternoon and evening. Neil works from his home, so I have access to him whenever I want."

Marilyn jumped up and skipped away from the table, leaving the rest of us in shock. It's funny, but that reminds me of your letters regarding looking for an adult male. It's clear that Marilyn is very happy with the gentleman she found.

The rest of my school life is boring, but necessary. Erica and I continue to get top grades in our classes. Hillary jokingly told me I'd have to turn in my jock card if I kept turning in all my homework, but I know that exercising my mind is important, or was before I took my test.

Let's see ... Oliver isn't bothering me anymore. He had taken to hanging out at the various coffee houses in town hoping that he'd be there during a pickup. Last Saturday there was a pickup at the Starbucks he was sitting in. My understanding is that once the marines announced that it was a pickup and found the few female volunteers, Oliver tried to get one of the women to select him. I guess he got pushy, because he was shot with some kind of stunner. The pickup was quick and he was still lying on the ground when the interdiction field lifted. He was trampled by the stampede of people who had crowded up against the interdiction field. He's in the hospital with multiple fractures. I just hope he doesn't grow too bitter about what happened.

Lindy has left town. She actually stopped by the house before she headed off. It was strange; for once she wasn't being pushy about anything. Erica and I talked to her for a couple of hours. I learned a lot about her. Perhaps under a much different set of circumstances I might have liked her, but I had to tell her that I just don't find her attractive physically. She nodded and admitted that part of the reason she was moving was to get away from her parents. She's hoping to get healthier and that won't happen in her home. I never would have expected it.

Mom and Dad are both happy. Mom did quit her job and is now always with Dad and Rebecca. Rebecca has found a couple more people she wants to bring, and they have moved in. I'm not supposed to know, but I found out that the other man, Frank, has been in the same bed as Mom quite a few times. And Dad has had a few rides with Maricel, the other woman Rebecca found. They keep it out of the front room when I'm home, but I've caught them coming out of the bedrooms in the morning. I'm afraid your bed has been used for more than a few nookie sessions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.