Family Letters
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

Dear Willow,

I'll start with the subject that will probably embarrass you the most. But if you start to face it now it will save you embarrassment later. So, why take a pretest? First if shows initiative. That is super important in getting a good CAP score. Unless you really want to stand around naked while people look at you like a rack of lamb at the butcher's? Let me tell you that was creepy!!! But I knew I didn't have any choice if I wanted to get off Earth. And I did want that. I won't say that it would have made any difference because I can't know that. But I was foolish and imagined that pushing forward with a technical education would be enough to get me through to a good CAP score. As you know it didn't.

But it was too late to sign up for ROTC when I did take my CAP test. But if I'd taken a pretest earlier and asked to sign up for ROTC as soon as I got to high school I would have maybe been taking initiative and showing that I wanted to better myself. Instead, as you know I was working hard toward skipping another grade. That however didn't translate to a good enough CAP score to leave Earth on my own. So I had to hope I could sell myself to a good master or mistress.

But enough of that. You asked about my fellow concubines. They call themselves sisters now. There are so few male concubines that we don't really have a fellowship like they (the women) do. Still they said that if I didn't find it too icky that they would be glad to consider me their brother concubine and that I could consider them my sister concubines. That's not too bad really, they don't look enough like family to even be considered distant cousins. If they, especially Katy, who was out drowning a bit of her depression at not getting a 6.5 on her CAP test that day looked even a little like you I think it would have been too icky to contemplate.

It's a bit difficult to give personality impressions yet. Katy seems a bit needy and flighty. Beth I think will be the pod mother, while Holly will probably be the pod boss. I'm fairly happy to let her be the pod boss, then I don't have to deal with anything except doing what she wants or what Marissa wants. I mean it would be terribly difficult to decide whether or not (for example) Katy should be punished if she refuses to go to school (though she hasn't) or simply be allowed to be a pet or sex toy. Tasha, a neighbor concubine about our age has already been spanked by her senior sister for exactly that. I wouldn't have wanted to be the one to make that decision. Or the one to carry out that order if it came from my mistress.

I imagine if dad had been at the pickup, with or without mom, he'd have ended up kissing the floor at least. One move that looks like it is aggressive toward a sponsor is enough to get you shot with something that is similar to a tazer. It hurts. All of us got a bit of a taste of being hit by one. Not hard enough to knock us out or anything but enough to hurt and for some reason give at least everyone in Marissa's pod a splitting headache until we'd all taken a bit of a nap in the sleep trainer. I guess it can adjust our nanites to block pain of that sort if Marissa orders it to.

As far as tasting different, yes, both kisses from them and other kisses on them that you don't want to talk about. Not vastly. But it is subtle. I'm sure they each have a different flavor of mouth wash and they must order a different scent of soap for their bodies. Then again, that is the only way we have to be different. I use cinnamon flavored mouth wash and a plain soap, Katy uses mint. Beth and Holly use something fruity. But either their chemistry is different or they use subtly different flavors. Marissa uses something that tastes medicinal. But she uses lilac body wash. Katy uses something that smells like roses. While Beth uses something with a Vanilla scent. Holly uses something that smells like brown sugar. It can be interesting in bed, but at least no one clashes.

Tasha our neighbor has three sister concubines. They all belong to a guy who should be joining the team that Marissa is on. I'm not sure if one or the other will be the team leader or if there is already a team leader at Atlantis-At. The reason I mention that is that Amy, who seems to be sort of the middle concubine (though there are four... ) asked for and got a cat's tail, ears and fur! Weird huh?

I have to practice drawing and take a class through the sleep trainer, so I'd best sign out.

Your busy brother, Will

Chapter 6 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.