Family Letters
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Allan Joyal

My dearest sister, Willow,

I'm not really surprised that Dad made an ass of himself. I hope you pay close attention to whichever track you end up on in high school. If you pretest and it shows that you've got the potential to be a sponsor they'll offer you that track. If not they teach you things you need to know as a concubine. Things like if you're a guy, expect to get butt fucked and suck dicks. I know that is a bit much for you to hear now, but you should think that your birthday isn't that far away. Then you'll test and know for certain for at least a year.

For girls, well to put it nicely you'll be doing a lot more than air kissing like you and Marilyn used to do all the time to irritate the boys. It will be more like what Lindy does, and a lot more. Whether you have to look for a sponsor or not you need to plan on being in a relationship that includes S E X with at least two more people.

If I know Dad well he will get so drunk you couldn't rouse him with a wake in his honor, then he'll get over it and think I'm leading Marissa, Holly, Beth and Katy around by the nose. I won't say that they aren't leading me around by what rises up in their presence, especially since Holly, Beth, Katy and I are naked along with about 800 other concubines on the Dawn Princess.

Still after the new wears of then eventually even the young guys like me deflate. Then you get to know your new family. Marissa will be part of a research team on Atlantis-At. Hopefully that means that I never have to worry about losing her. I can't imagine how I've come to love her so much in such a short time.

The others, well they're my sisters but not. Really I think I'd get sick if someone asked me to do something like we do together with you. But some guys here brought their sisters, mothers, and even daughters as concubines. I C K!!!

I've had a long interview with Marissa and found that she wants me to continue my education. So at least I won't be an ignorant slave. Some of the other owners are treating their concubines just like that. As slaves I mean. It isn't at all unusual to attend the evening meal here and see twenty five or more concubines being used as sex toys. I feel privileged that Marissa hasn't done that with me.

Well I have to go. I have class to attend. How to be a concubine, and then Marissa, Captain Boyd and I are going to see if we can get the AI in our pod to emulate an Earth computer so that I can run and use Auto CAD.

Your brother, Will Murphy

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.