Daisy
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Graduation came. Daisy graduated with honors. Summa cum Louder!

There was a massive get together on Lilly's farm. Arrangements were made for everyone to buy a piece of it. They were all to be equal partners in this. It was a private party. Only the participants and their lawyer, plus one weird minister to perform the ceremony.

Daisy watched in dazed shock as each of the parties signed the documents. This included Sandy, Laura, Ling Sue and Brian's adorable older sister, Pamela! Pam was a well built raven haired beauty with large breasts and a firm waist. Daisy had become quite well aquatinted with her over the last three years.

All signed and kissed her deeply.

When the time came each said "I do!", and Daisy warmly said it back to each one. The lawyer and the minister left and the best orgy in the country started.

Daisy consummated her marriage with Bobby, Phil, Sharon, Lilly, Amy, Brian, Pamela, Sandy, Laura and Ling Sue. The parties all consummated their marriage with each other. (The men shook each others hands and embraced a lot.)

Even tiny Amy climbed aboard Bobby and rode his giant cock to nirvana. It took three days for everyone to make everyone. All the while feasting and merriment abounded.

Every time Daisy turned around somebody was taking her by the hand into the bedroom. She was so bombed on endorphins she couldn't speak. Both sets of her lips were almost raw from all the kissing, lapping and copulating that went on.

Daisy sat back on her porch sipping a glass of wine and considering what had occurred from the day she walked into the Library. She was now married to ten people! Soon to be eleven as Ling Sue's boyfriend John was coming out to join them.

They would be an even dozen. All seemed gloriously happy. Everybody was planning the structures that would dot the farm. Sandy and Laura and Ling Sue all got aquatinted with the different farm animals (no, not that way.) Sandy had surprised her maybe the most. She had taken to Bobby's cock like a woman consumed. She moved back and forth between the three poor, exhausted men and then started on the women again. Daisy herself had made love to all of them more times than she could count!

She was happily exhausted herself. Now she sat on the porch thinking about it. Had she really brought all these people together? Little tom-boy Daisy?

Amy came up to her and climbed in her lap. She kissed he softly on the cheek and snuggled her head to her breast. Daisy knew the answer and she smiled. She lifted Amy's head and kissed her tenderly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.