Daisy
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Christmas holiday came. Amy opted to stay with Brian. Daisy left the two of them in each others good hands and headed home. She glowed as she drove; They'd had an extra special session the night before.

Daisy greeted her folks and then slipped off to the barn with Bobby first. His big cock was just what she was aching for. Her tight pussy was what he wanted.

Next she went over to Lilly's and they thoroughly reviewed all lessons several times.

Finally she went to dinner with Phil and Lilly with Bobby. Then they all met back at Lilly's for a real home coming party.

The next morning Daisy really glowed! She had made love with five different people in two days, several times!

Daisy shared a lazy day with Lilly. She told her all about Amy and Brian.

"Too bad they didn't come with you. From what you've said I wouldn't mind making it with either of them!" chuckled Lilly.

"I got them to promise they'd come back with me at spring break. Amy wanted to show Brian off to her folks for a few days at Christmas. They live close by ... I'm not sure that's a good idea from what I've heard about her, but I'm sure Amy can handle it either way. She's turned into a very strong willed girl!"

"From the company she keeps no doubt!" chuckled Lilly.

She pulled Daisy into a great kiss and her hands moved to her breasts.

Finally she said: "I seem to remember a shy, innocent farm girl I met just a few months ago."

"You changed my life ... and I love you for it. Now I've changed Amy's live and I think she feels the same. Someday she'll change another girls life. She promised. And I believe she will."

"And if we all change even more lives then this thing could become universal in time!" said Lilly, sliding down to lick Daisy's nipples. Her hand sliding between her firm thighs.

"Mmmmm ... I'm not sure I could take any more. But don't you dare stop what your doing!"

"I had no intention of it..."'

By day Daisy saw family and friends. Her nights were full up with loving.

Phil's sister came home for the holidays and they had a repeat session with her. The next Day the three women each sampled each other several times as well. Sharon promised to drop by and visit Daisy and meet Amy and Brian.

"Oh ... Please do. But I need to tell you ahead of time that they know nothing about me and Bobby. I considered it a major victory when she converted to liking sex. Especially with a woman. But I don't know if she's ready for the concept of incest."

"Not a worry love. You two and Bobby are the only ones who know about Phil and I. I intend to keep it that way. I appreciate your not mentioning it though."

"Not something that comes up in conversation, but I wouldn't anyway ... Gee. I just thought about it. If Phil and I ever do get married then we two can share incest too!"

They all busted out laughing. This also led to much touching and kissing. They shared another three way on the big bed.

That evening Daisy and Lilly repeated Sharon's initiation. The shaving had become their own addition to the ritual. Sharon had let hers grow back. Later that night, Phil and Bobby each had three bare beavered women.

The Holidays passed much too quickly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.