Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Daisy tutored her in her school work as well. Amy blossomed into quite a woman. She was more sure of herself in everything. Daisy taught her about clothes and makeup. She shaved her thin bush, explaining how it made one feel sexy. For the first time in her life, Amy did feel sexy. As a result she got a lot more attention.

One evening Daisy came back to the room and heard giggles as she entered. A shocked and frightened boy was under the covers with Amy.

"Hi Daisy. This is Brian."

"Very pleased to meet you Brian. I'm sorry I intruded. I'll go get a cup of coffee or something."

"Oh no! You're not intruding. I don't mind. Do you Brian?" said Amy.

"Uh ... no. Not really." he said dubiously.

"No, really. I don't want to hinder you. I'll get a cup of coffee and you keep on doing what you were." said Daisy, chuckling.

"You could join us." Amy suggested softly.

Brian looked shocked and hopeful.

"I don't know. How do you feel about that, Brian." asked Daisy, chuckling to herself over the answer she already knew. He was cute.

Brian swallowed and said: "Yes, I'd like that. You're gorgeous!"

"You sure you want me to, Amy?"

"Yes. I'd like that very much. I think you would too. Brian's a very gentle lover. And built too!" she said as she cast the blankets aside.

Daisy considered the boy's half rigid cock. It was just smaller than Phil's. It must have been painful for Amy.

"Will you be discrete, Brian? I don't need a reputation. But I wouldn't mind getting laid."

"Oh. I promise. I'd never tell a soul."

"Yeah right." mocked Daisy, but she started to remove her clothes.

Both Brian and Amy watched her as she undressed. Amy fingered his cock which came to full attention. He watched hungrily as Daisy removed her bra. His eyes got real big. His cock got bigger.

When she removed her panties, he gaped at her shaved beaver and then glanced at Amy's. Daisy felt her heart stop until Brian said: "So that's who taught you how sexy that was. I don't know why every woman doesn't shave there!"

"Do you have any gym classes, Brian?" Daisy asked devilishly.

"Uh ... no. I'm a philosophy major. Why?"

"Are you really? Then why would you limit shaving there to women?"

"Uh ... I don't know. I never thought about it."

"Women don't like a mouthful of hair any more than men do."

"Uh ... I guess that's probably true." said Brian, knowing where this was leading and feeling trapped.

Daisy and Amy chuckled and then Daisy said: "Don't worry. It's up to you. You don't have to if you don't want to."

Brian considered this. He looked at Daisy's body as he considered. He figured anything that would get him in better with these two, he would do. He wasn't all that popular. "Okay, sure. Why not." he said.

Amy giggled and led him to the bathroom.

Daisy followed.

First she kissed Brian to make him feel more at ease. This had the opposite effect, but it took his mind off why they were in the bathroom.

Daisy positioned him on the tub and before using the hand shower, placed her lips over Brian's throbbing cock.

Brian groaned and Amy looked on, fascinated. She had never thought of doing this. Now she wondered why. She dropped to her knees next to Daisy and moved in beside her. She licked along the length of his cock as Daisy swirled her tongue around the head. She tasted Amy's juices on it and sucked it deeper into her mouth.

Amy found herself forced out as Daisy swallowed the whole thing!

Brian groaned loudly.

Daisy pulled back and peeked upwards. His eyes were closed tightly. She turned and quickly kissed Amy before moving aside to let her try it. (she slipped her hand up along Amy's inner thigh and quickly inserted a finger. Amy no longer had the obstruction in her. She smiled at Daisy and nodded.)

Amy turned her face to the cock and sucked it in quickly.

She tried too fast and gagged.

"Easy, girl. Just take a little at a time until you get used to it!" said Daisy.

Amy took it slower. She worked more and more of it into her mouth. (Her fingers slid up inside Daisy's thighs and into her at the same time.)

Brian groaned loudly and Daisy stood up and kissed him deeply. (This kept him from seeing it as Amy fingered her from behind.)

Brian groaned hard and tried to pull Amy's head off his cock.

She fought him and finally his body convulsed and he shot his load down Amy's throat. She took it all, except for a little dribble down her chin. She finally pulled back and smacked her lips. Thinking about the odd taste. Not near as nice as Daisy, but not too bad. Kind of like thick, warm milk with a drop of clorox in it.

Brian still had his eyes closed as his body slowly relaxed. Daisy took the opportunity to kiss the dribble off Amy's chin and share the rest in a deep kiss. Daisy had felt Amy's own shuddering contractions when he had cum down her throat.

Daisy moved in to clean the last vestiges from Brian's withering cock. It quit withering.

Daisy now used the hand shower (she had installed herself) and washed Brian's pubic area. She got the shaving gel and lathered up his pubic hair and balls. Brian groaned again as she soaped.

Daisy was very careful with the razor, especially on his balls. The slightest nick would probably be very painful. Brian got hard as a rock once more. Daisy took her time, flipping the hair and soap into the toilet so it wouldn't clog the tub drain. Finally it was done and Daisy rinsed him off. She toweled the area dry and then rubbed it with Aloe lotion. She warned him about keeping it anointed with Aloe. Even, no, especially if he decided to grow it back. Then she stood him in front of the mirror to examine himself.

He was fascinated. He hadn't seen that area of his body since he was twelve. He examined how his cock and ball sack protruded from his body. It bothered him slightly it looked very much like a woman's pussy except for the large cock. He covered the end and noticed it looked like a cock sticking into him like a woman. This embarrassed him a bit and he stopped the examination.

Daisy chuckled. She knew what was on his mind. Both her Brother and Phil had had the same reaction. She led him towards the bedroom by his cock.

She lay him on the bed face up. Then turned to Amy and said: "He's your find. Why don't you go first, unless you're too sore."

"No, I'm not too sore. We've done this several times. I thought ... well I thought you would have noticed before this." she whispered the last. "He's pretty good with his tongue. Why don't I take that end first." she concluded.

Daisy smiled and climbed over Brian. Amy climbed over his face, but facing Daisy. She positioned her knees on either side of his head and plunked her butt down on his head. (softly).

Brian instantly began to lap upwards at Amy's sweet pussy. He hardly missed a stroke as Daisy slowly impaled herself on him. Slowly, not because it was so big, rather so they could both savor the first stroke. Brian tried to buck upwards into Daisy, but she controlled her decent, riding up with his up stroke and then down at her own rate. Finally she felt her thighs seat against his. The tip of his cock just barely touching her cervix. Unfortunate, but good enough.

Daisy remained motionless for a time. Amy was smiling broadly at her. She moved forward to merge her small breasts with Daisy's and kissed her deeply. She groaned through the kiss from what Brian was doing to her pussy.

The girls continued to embrace as Daisy began to rock upon Brian's rock hard cock. Amy snaked a finger down to rub Daisy's clit as she rocked.

Soon the girls couldn't chance kissing as Daisy picked up speed.

Brian was going out of his mind as the nubile Amy rocked upon his face and the gorgeous, firm Daisy rocked on his cock. He swore to himself he would keep this secret, as long as he could do it again and again. He fought his orgasm as long as he could. Daisy seemed to have a sixth sense about it as every time he got close she slowed her movements.

He didn't know what the women were doing above him, but he had reached up to feel Daisy's lovely tits and found Amy's hands there. He could care less. In fact he found it sexy. He held Amy's hands in place and then moved his to hers. He found her nipples and tweaked them. Then Amy's hands guided his to Daisy's nipples and he felt another pair of hands -Daisy's- upon Amy's nipples. Amy's joined his as they rocked away. Then he moved his down to cup Daisy's incredibly firm ass as he began his last driving strokes. Her hips needed no guiding as she responded instantly to his change in tempo.

They all came together in a wild thrashing heap. Moans escaped from every mouth and Brian spurted up inside Daisy and felt his cock milked of every drop by her tight pussy. A few drops of nectar seeped down into his mouth from inside Amy's delicious pussy.

The girls fell off to the side and all were still for the moment.

Amy recovered first. She moved back to Brian's lap and began to practice her newly developed skill. After a time Daisy joined her.

She moved around on top of Brian with her legs on either side of his head. This blocked his view and Daisy used it to her advantage. The girls licked down each side of his rapidly growing cock. Each time they would reach the top again they would swirl their tongues together and over the head. Then they took turns deep throating Brian until he was rock hard once more.

Brian couldn't believe his luck. He had a clear view of Daisy's shaved beaver as he felt the girls performing the double blow job. He was certain that their tongues were touching as they swirled over the head of his cock. They couldn't avoid it. The thought excited him greatly.

He lifted his head and pulled a pillow under it. This put him in the perfect position to lick Daisy's sweet pussy. And sweet it was. The finest he'd ever tasted, next to Amy's. He didn't mind a bit when he encountered his own juices seeping out along with hers. He would have eaten shit if it was mixed with her pussy juices.

Daisy moaned over his cock. He was very talented, for a man. She kissed Amy deeply and then sat up upon Brian's head.

Amy moved up and impaled herself slowly on his hard cock. She was still a bit tender, but very willing.

Brian happily lapped upwards at Daisy's clit as he felt Amy's ultra-tight vagina sliding slowly down his cock. Due to Amy's shorter proportions, he seated hard against her cervix. She moaned with delight.

His nose was right up against Daisy's cute little anus. As she rocked the end poked and prodded her while his tongue lapped away between her pussy and her clit.

Daisy did her own share of moaning. She leaned forward a bit to kiss Amy deeply. Swirling her tongue around the young blonde's. Amy's hands once more upon her breasts.

Amy was always attracted to Daisy's breasts. Perhaps because they were so large and firm. But she paid particular attention to the sensitive nipples. Daisy let her touch her there whenever Amy wanted, which was often. At times Amy would lay with her head nestled on one while she sucked upon the other. After a while she would change sides.

She bent forward and lifted one of Daisy's breasts to her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the end which was hard under it.

Daisy moaned with delight. The combined stimulation of Brian's nose and tongue and Amy's tongue soon sent her reeling towards orgasm.

Amy rocked her tight vagina over Brian's cock. It made soft sucking sounds as she moved. She savored every inch of sensation. She had been prepared to do this as a duty! Before Daisy had awakened her sexually. Now she did it as a delight, instead. Her lovers breasts in her hands and under her tongue. She shivered with delight as Daisy's hands moved over hers. One snaked down her abdomen and found her clit. Brian's hands roamed from her legs to her breasts. Amy moaned loudly at the combined sensations.

Brian was well aware of what the women were doing to each other. He kept his hands moving enough to keep track of what they were doing. He was intrigued. Were these women lovers before he and Amy had gotten together? Amy had been a virgin. She had cried and bled during their first time. It hadn't stopped her though. She seemed to be well aware what an orgasm was. She was eager, yet relaxed about herself sexually. Brian dreamed about them making love with each other as Amy's tight pussy bounced upon his cock and he lapped upwards into Daisy's sweet pussy. The thought of it sent him rocketing towards the edge.

At times he would have to back his head hard into the pillow to breathe. Each breath was saturated with Daisy's rich, womanly aroma. He felt himself slipping away. He concentrated on his task at Daisy's clit to distract his own passion. It only helped a little.

Amy was rocking hard now. Each stroke brought a collision upon her cervix with the hard cock. Each collision brought a wave of pleasure within her body. Her mind was reeling from the magnitude of the sensations it received. She was gasping for every breath now. Her -female- lover was too. She was happy to share Brian with Daisy.

It was ironic; her mother hated sex, had primed her to hate it too, yet she was jealous of every woman who looked at her father. In contrast Amy loved sex, she savored every second of it with both Daisy and Brian. Yet she was ecstatically pleased to be sharing Brian with Daisy.

She felt herself crossing the threshold. Brian started to buck upwards with all his might, ramming into her cervix with each stroke.

Daisy was awash in sensation. Her whole body quivered with delight. Her breath a gasping wheeze beneath her large breasts. The hands all over her and Brian's tongue flicking over her clit sent her on a one way trip towards orgasm.

The three of them were moaning loudly as they rocked and bucked about the bed. The pitch and volume of the moans increased to a frenzy as they all crossed the edge simultaneously. Their cries of pleasure ringing in each others ears. Daisy plunked down so hard, Brian's nose pushed right into her anus. Her body convulsed hard as the contractions gripped her.

Amy screamed with delight and felt her abdomen contract so hard she thought she would pop Brian's cock.

Brian bucked his hips up so hard he lifted Amy off the bed. His hips remained suspended in air as he spewed his hot seed up into her body.

All three collapsed. Daisy fell to the side and Amy lay forward upon Brain's chest. His cock still within her tight pussy.

The only movement for a long time was ragged breathing.

Amy floated blissfully, awash with endorphins. She savored the feel of Brian's withering cock inside her. Just having him there would have been enough for her to be happy. She heard Daisy's labored breathing nearby and with her last energy reached out to lay he hand upon her thigh. She felt Daisy's hand slide over her side and rest on her ass. Amy felt complete and slipped into a blissful sleep.

They must have slept for hours.

Daisy became aware of the two bodies next to her, breathing slow and easily. Amy was wedged between her and Brian. Daisy herself was upside down on the bed. Amy's cute little ass nestled against her breasts. Her arm was draped across her thigh and rested in Brian's pubic area. His cock touching the edge of her palm. She slipped carefully out of bed and pulled the blanket up over the pair, snuggled together in their sleep. She smiled at the sight. She was filled with joy that Amy had found herself a good man to love. She headed for the bathroom.

Amy awoke snuggled to the man she loved. She was warm and content, yet something was missing. She felt behind her and Daisy was not there. She kissed Brian softly on the cheek and slipped out of bed.

Daisy was just starting to shower when Amy slipped in with her. The two embraced and kissed deeply. Then soaped each others bodies and rubbed against each other. They shared their tongues as the warm water cascaded over their slick bodies. They washed each others hair, a pleasure they shared often. They were unaware that Brian watched them from the other side of the transparent curtain.

Brian watched in fascination at the scene before him. The girls caressed and kissed, really kissed, and touched each other everywhere. He momentarily forgot he had to piss, his cock grew hard as a rock and he couldn't have anyway. He sat back on the counter and watched the show. A big grin on his face.

That's the sight that greeted Daisy and Amy as they stepped out of the shower; Brian sitting on the counter grinning at them with a throbbing hard-on in his lap.

"Hello" he said.

The girls stood there shivering in stunned silence. He handed them a towel, grinning.

Daisy knew what this could mean, but she instinctively trusted Brian for some reason. She took the towel and began to dry Amy.

Amy gazed into Brian's eyes as her lover dried her. She found only compassionate understanding and acceptance. She smiled at him and he smiled back. She became aroused having him watch as her lover dried her. She took the towel from Daisy and began to dry her in return. She paid special attention to her breasts, ass and between her thighs. Then she stood and kissed Daisy deeply, moving her nude body against hers. Daisy embraced her through the kiss, caressing her back and ass.

As Amy pulled back they both turned to Brian. He was smiling at them, but it was an accepting smile, not a mocking one.

Amy moved to him and he embraced her in his arms. They kissed deeply. Daisy moved to their side. Brian kissed her too. As yet nothing else had been spoken since Brian's greeting.

Finally Brian pulled back and said: "Uh. excuse me ladies. But I really have to go!"

They measured his gaze a moment and retreated from the room, closing the door.

"I'm sorry Daisy. I thought he'd stay asleep." cried Amy.

"Sorry for what? I feel no shame over our relationship. Do you?"

"No, not really."

"Don't worry about it. If Brian causes trouble he really wasn't the man you wanted anyway. But I don't think he will. He seemed to be enjoying himself, he looked pretty excited about it to me."

"Yeah, he did. So what do we do?"

"Well, lets find out how he feels about it, shall we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.