Daisy
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

The next day, after chores, Daisy got reacquainted with Bobby while Phil and Lilly did the same.

Phil's sister Sharon was still in town. They scheduled a dinner party at Lilly's to meet her.

Daisy wanted to look good to meet Phil's sister. She knew Sharon from when she was growing up. But hadn't seen her in years. Certainly not since she became sexually aware. She chose one of the skin tight spandex jumpsuits, powder blue to match her eyes ... She wore only the thinnest, tinniest panties she owned under it. Every curve of her body was hugged like a surgeons glove.

Lilly chose a pearl white one of her own that contrasted her darker hair. It hugged her as tightly as Daisy's did her.

They fixed each others hair and makeup. When they were through, they looked like a million bucks. More like several million and change.

They kissed each other deeply and tried out the spandex. Their nipples protruded from behind the elastic material. The very outline of the Aureole's visible when they aroused each other. They saved themselves for later.

Phil, Bobby and Sharon showed up together. Phil introduced Sharon to Daisy and Lilly. She was lovely. Her body shapely and firm. Her eyes the same emerald green that Sandy's had been. Her breasts firm and high, straining to be released.

"So you're the woman who's been corrupting my brother..." her voice trailed off as she studied every one of Daisy's curves. Her face flushed a bit.

Daisy frankly returned her stare.

"I can see why ... You've certainly grown up since I saw you last." she finished, hoarsely.

Daisy smiled her warmest, deepest smile as she replied: "You've done some firming up yourself since I last saw you."

They both became suddenly aware they were standing with their hands still clasped. They dropped them and Sharon turned to Lilly.

Not as big on top as Daisy, but equally as firm. This evening her glasses replaced with contact lenses. The soft green eye's made her quiver slightly inside.

"Very pleased to meet you. My brother said you were lovely. But words don't do so well some times ... You certainly don't look like any librarian I ever met!" said Sharon.

Lilly held her gaze for a time and then replied simply: "Thank you. You don't resemble a farm girl too much either."

They all chuckled over that one.

Bobby and Phil were flabbergasted over how Daisy and Lilly looked. They each started getting hard from the time they walked in the door.

They barbecued steaks on the grill. This combined with the fruits of Lilly's and Daisy's labors. They had fresh corn, but sliced from the cob, Baked potato's and excellent wine. They listened to music as they ate and got reacquainted.

Phil couldn't keep his eye's off Daisy and Lilly. Bobby couldn't either. Sharon stayed close to Daisy. They chatted about her going off to college.

"So where are you going?" asked Sharon.

"Just up to Central." replied Daisy.

"I went there. I still have friends there. I'll give you their numbers."

"That would be nice. Somebody to show me the ropes."

"Oh, I don't think you'll have any trouble with that." said Sharon absently.

Later they sat around listening to music. Phil and Bobby moved in close to their dates. Their hands began to wander. Nobody tried to hide anything from anybody. They all knew about each others relationships. They danced to the soft music.

Daisy danced with Phil, Bobby and Lilly. There was no pretense as Daisy and Lilly explored each others bodies through the tight Spandex. Sharon watched in fascination as they moved their bodies against one another and kissed deeply.

After the song Daisy turned and offered her hand to Sharon. She smiled sweetly and swallowed hard. But she rose and Daisy held her firm as they danced.

Lilly rested a hand each in Bobby's and Phil's lap. She softly caressed their inner thighs as they watched the two women dancing.

Sharon noted this as she felt Daisy's incredibly firm body moving against hers. Her breathing became heavier. When Daisy's lips sought hers she had no resistance. Her knees might have collapsed if Daisy hadn't been holding her so firmly. The kiss was as tender as the soft touch of the evening breeze.

Afterwards Daisy pulled back and held her gaze. Her eyes a haunting powder blue. Sharon felt herself sinking.

"So will you be joining us?" asked Daisy.

Sharon was powerless to reply. She just nodded mutely.

Daisy kissed her again. This time deeply. Sharon felt the blood rushing to her head as her tongue felt Daisy's swirl around it. It was warm and talented in her mouth. She felt Daisy's hands cupping her tight ass, pulling her pelvis into hers.

Lilly rose and moved to the dancing women. She tapped Daisy on the shoulder. They finished their deep kiss and Daisy yielded her dance partner. Sharon moved into Lilly's arms and felt herself held just as firmly. When she kissed her the first one started as gently as Daisy's, but quickly grew in passion and depth.

Phil moved to sweep Daisy into his arms. His hard-on nestling against her through the thin, clingy fabric. His hands caressed her buns and one moved to her breasts. They kissed deeply. At the end of the song they shifted partners. Phil danced with his sister and Bobby moved to his. No one was in the least bit surprised when they each kissed deeply.

Lilly began to peel off her spandex jump suit.

Phil and Bobby began to undress their sisters. Daisy had to help peel off her Spandex suit. The two women fumbled with the men's buttons.

The music ended and all became aware of what was going on. They nodded to each other in acknowledgment. Daisy stood in her skimpy panties, matched by Lilly. Sharon in a thin, transparent bra and panties. Her nipples clearly defined beneath the material. Phil pulled her bra off.

The boys stripped their shorts off. Then they turned and each brother slowly removed his sisters last wrapping. Lilly slid her own panties off.

The sisters moved against their brothers nude bodies. Their cocks riding between their legs as they kissed deeply.

As if by some agreement, each sister dropped to her knees and gently sucked their brothers cocks into their mouths. Each eyeing each other as they did so. Sharon watched in amazement as Daisy worked the whole length of Bobby's monster into her mouth. She found it inspiring and she did the same to Phil's above average -but not monster- unit.

Lilly caressed her own body. She didn't want to interfere with the bonding ceremony before her. She didn't feel like a fifth wheel, however. She was just supportive of the events. She moved between Phil and Bobby and kissed each of them deeply. Her hands tracing softly in each of their sisters hair.

When the boys were good and ready the two sisters turned to face each other. They kissed deeply and then turned to each kiss Lilly's inner thigh. Sharon was fascinated by the shaved beaver before her. She licked out tentatively between the bare lips. Lilly shuddered with delight. Daisy moved in and licked beside her. Lilly's knees got weak and she almost collapsed. The boys supported her.

Sharon and Daisy arose and moved into each others arms. They felt their nude bodies merge as they kissed deeply. Lilly held each of their brothers by his cock. She guided them away towards the bedroom.

Daisy led Sharon to follow them.

Lilly positioned the men side by side on the bed. Then she guided each of their sisters onto their faces, kissing each one deeply in turn.

Bobby lapped upwards at his sisters shaved beaver. He tasted her sweet nectar on his tongue. Phil pushed his tongue between his sisters trimmed labia lips. The rich womanly aroma filled his nostrils. Both women moaned with delight. They turned to each other and kissed deeply as their brothers licked their pussy's.

Lilly moved back and forth between Phil and Bobby's cocks. She kept them on the very edge of readiness. Then she crawled up between them and began to lick the women each down the crack of her ass cheeks. She probed her tongue inward and swirled it around the sensitive opening of their rear passages. Each woman moaned with delight. Daisy was the first to shudder in orgasm. She began to buck upon Bobby's face as Lilly's warm tongue probed her anus. She cried out in pleasure. Lilly instantly moved her attention to Sharon and she quickly followed suit.

Daisy moved back along her brothers body. She positioned his cock against her wet vaginal opening and began to lower herself. Sharon did the same to Phil. The two women kissed again sharing each others tongues as they each felt their brother pushing into them. They shuddered together in mutual orgasm. The contractions only slightly slowing their decent.

Sharon felt her brothers cock filling her cavity. She had loved this for years. Ever since he was an awkward fifteen.

The memory flooded into her mind: She had caught him whacking off one day in the barn. She had watched as he stroked himself to the view of a magazine laying open on a bale of hay. She found herself becoming sexually aroused. Without thinking she removed her clothing and stepped out in front of him. He was dumb struck and speechless. His hands moved to try to cover himself as he gaped at her nude body. A look of hunger filled his eyes as he studied every curve of her body. She felt compassion for her brothers awkward hunger. She moved forward and kissed him deeply. The first time their tongues had ever met. He was clumsy and tried to be too quick about everything. She dropped to her knees and sucked him into her mouth. At the first touch of her tongue, he had popped off into her mouth. She gagged a bit and swallowed his seed. Then she continued to suck upon him till he was hard once more.

"Oh, Please sis, Let me fuck you!" he had begged her.

She guided him back onto the hay and stood over him. She teased him by moving her hips before his face. He grabbed her ass in his hands and pulled her to his lips. He hungrily, but clumsily kissed and sucked at her. She guided his movements and told him what to do. Her orgasm had been strong and wracking. Then she had moved back downwards -just as tonight- and guided him into her. He thrust his hips wildly by instinct. She lifted off of him and told him to relax and let her do it. She leaned to kiss him deeply, tasting her own juices upon his tongue. His rough hands upon her full breasts. She instructed him patiently and his caresses became softer. She moved back once more and this time he let her fully impale herself upon him. Then she guided and prodded him into a proper rhythm. She brought him to the edge several times before she led him beyond. Her own orgasm wracking her body as his hot seed spewed up inside her. They each collapsed in satiated, blissful union. She kissed him gently as he stroked her back.

They had continued the relationship until she went off to college. Even then they would fall into each others arms the first moment it was safe to, when ever she came back to visit. She taught him everything she knew about lovemaking. Eventually he began to teach her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.