Daisy - Cover

Daisy

Copyright© 2014 by Thaumaturge

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An unusual farm girl discovers passion from an unexpected direction. This is a relatively old story, in fact the first I felt good enough about to show to others.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Daisy climbed the long ladder to consciousness. She glanced at the time. It was almost five o'clock. She'd have to hurry to get home and get her chores done. Pulling away from Lilly's body snuggled to her side was the hardest thing she ever tried to do. She reveled in the feel of her lover for another ten minutes before time ingrained honor drove her to do what she knew she had to. She gently pulled away, instantly sorry for her action. Lilly stirred next to her and opened her eye's.

"What's up?" she asked softly.

"I've got to get home and do my chores." answered Daisy.

"What time is it?"

"Five o'clock. I'm going to have to hurry to get them done before breakfast."

"Is that important?"

Daisy suddenly considered the question. She had never asked it before herself. Now she did and was surprised by the answer.

"It is now, for me. Perhaps it won't be later, but for now I have obligations."

"Okay ... I understand. You'll be back tomorrow?"

"You bet your sweet tasting ass I will!"

"Now who's cussing? Uh ... I was just thinking. You could drive the tractor back and service it for me. It would be faster than walking and you could stay a few minutes longer with me."

"Now that is a wonderful idea!" said Daisy, sliding back into Lilly's arms.

They each knew how long they had and both used it to their best advantage. When Daisy's lips parted finally from Lilly's the timing was getting critical. She pulled on the clothes that Lilly had loaned her and snatched one last quick kiss before she sprinted towards the barn.

The words: "I love you!" echoed in both their minds as Lilly lay awake and Daisy guided the tractor over the moonlit landscape.

Daisy enjoyed the morning air more than ever before in her life. The dawn birds sending goose bumps over her skin. She thought of Lesson two.

Lilian lay in bed, clutching a pillow to her as a poor substitute. She hadn't meant to fall in love. She had even promised herself long ago that she never would again. Now the action seemed silly. She knew that you either were, or weren't. There was no way a person could control it. Just run away and avoid it. But once there, you were there. Now she felt the love rushes surging through her body and she knew she was there. Damn.

Daisy finished her chores in time for breakfast. She sniffed happily at her upper lip as she walked towards the house. "Have to watch that!" she told herself, "Momma's got a great nose."

Her first action on entering the house, was to wash up. "Where the heck you been?" asked Bobby.

"Working. Did I upset your busy social schedule?"

"I had to get up this morning at five o'clock."

"I'm rarely up that late!"

"But you're used to it!"

"And you better get used to it too. I'll be working for Miss Singleton at least three days a week, maybe five. And I'm not going to work all day, walk home and get a little sleep just to get up and do your chores. I intend to sleep over there whenever I work there."

"What sort of work you doing?"

"Well yesterday I fixed a tractor, and tiller, tilled her whole garden made a trip to the feed store and planted two thirds of it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.