The Joys of Journaling - Cover

The Joys of Journaling

Copyright© 2014 by The Womb Raider

Chapter 7: Check and Mate

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Check and Mate - After a chance viewing of my "morning wood", Nicole decides she wants to see more when she thinks I'm asleep. I initially play along, then start to manipulate and steer her for my own goals.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

"Some things can't be rushed". I think I will instruct my children to carve those words onto my tombstone. Sure, I might have been able to rush Nicole along, but then she wouldn't have been under the delusion that what happened was all her idea. I've said before that "old age and treachery beats youth and skill every time". While that is true, perhaps the better quote is from Spaceballs, "Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb".

Nicole, for her part, was oblivious that together we had reached the end-game. I, on the other hand, was fully aware that all that she would require would be a nudge in the right direction. She hadn't ducked away from a single challenge I placed before her, and I wasn't thinking she would grow shy now.

So I kept making BS entries, not really talking about much, occasionally throwing Nicole's name into the mix, but really just placing myself into a holding pattern while I "kept my ear to the ground" for when my little nymph would be spending the night again.

The days seemed to drag on. I was so close, yet so far. Four agonizing days passed until I heard word, Nicole's parents were going out of town for a weekend, and had asked my parents if they would mind looking after her. I rolled my eyes for show in front of Karen and my family, while inwardly making plans.

First and foremost, the entry I had been rehearsing and perfecting in my brain since the morning after Nicole sampled my boys.

A thought has occurred to me, and I can't shake it. Actually, it's bothering me quiet a bit, and depressing me almost beyond my ability to put into words. I'm thinking of what the future holds for Nicole.

She's an amazingly beautiful girl. There's no denying it. The problem is that the boys her age will notice her soon, if they haven't already. I remember boys that age. I was a boy that age. I know what they are interested in, and I know what their abilities are.

I can't help imagining her fending off the boys. That depresses me for that reason. I know she's not mine, but I admit I do feel jealous of those future boyfriends. They will get to kiss her and hold her hand. They can stare into her eyes without being called weird.

But, that's not the main reason I'm depressed. I'm imagining those sticky and quick fumbles. They trying to score on her, while she tries to defend her goal. She deserves better. Eventually there will be one who will wear her down and she will give in, maybe just to shut him up. Maybe he'll even profess he loves her, but it will only be to get into her panties.

It will be quick, practically over before she knows it's began. All he will care about is sticking his dick in her. He won't care about making her feel special. Ironically, he will think he's such a stud, and she'll cry in her bed later, asking herself "why did I let him do that?". He'll brag in the locker room about how he got her to "put out" and how she loved it. All the other boys will start to look at her in the halls and wonder if they might be able to have sex with her too.

Her girlfriends will say she's become a slut. Sure, they won't say it to her face, but they will say it behind her back. It's how school is.

Nicole deserves better. She deserves to be pampered, worshiped from her head to her toes. She deserves a guy who's interested in her whole, not just her hole. Someone who can help her understand the wonder that is her body.

But a guy like that? He's not to be found at her age. I often wish I were younger, even three or four years would be fine. I'd date her in a heartbeat. I'd treat her well. And, if she honored me that way, I'd make love to her. Not have sex with her, not fuck her, make love to her. No, better yet, I'd make love WITH her.

Ever since the panties incident, I've become obsessed with wondering how she tastes down there. I've often fantasized about her waking me up in the middle of the night and just ordering me to eat her pussy. The first time a girl is with a boy, he should really do that for her. But it never happens, which I can't understand. It's all "wham-bam, thank you ma'am". He's completely missing one of the best parts for her.

But, yeah ... she'd wake me up and have me ... well, I said it up there. I'm not the sex-obsessed young teen like she is probably destined for. I hope he knows how lucky he is. She's amazing. I know I could make her happy. I just wish, oh how I wish, that I could switch places with her future boyfriend...

-D

Did I mention I had been writing it in my head for a while? It was utter genius, at least in my opinion. Flatter her to grab her attention, paint a scene where she could practically feel the agony of a terrible first time and it's aftermath, then present myself as a knight in shining armor, altruistically wanting to take her under my wing and guide her into becoming a woman. Finally, I had given her the key with which to make it all happen.

I needed to make her think I had tried to hide the journal really well, and that she had outsmarted me. If it came too easy, the bait would lose value. If she felt she had to work for it, the feeling of "I worked really hard for this, it's important, so I have to do it" would come into play.

So I placed the journal in my bedside table and put some other books on top of it. I left the drawer slightly open to give her a clue, but nothing else. I knew she would hunt for it that Friday night. She would have plenty of time to do so while I was at work.

So I showered and got into my uniform, then drove to work. I would have said a quick prayer for success, but I didn't think this was the kind of thing a higher power would look favorably upon. Oh well, I had been making my own luck this entire time. Why should now be any different?

The night dragged on and on. Perhaps it would have gone faster if wasn't wondering if Nicole had read the journal yet. What about now? Now?

Since I was working in the box office, my first instinct was to bolt home as soon as I had recorded the ticket sales for the last of the movies. But I had to resist that. I had to make it look like the journal was just my idle musings and I wasn't expecting anything exciting that night.

So I helped the concession stand close up and clean. They loved it, as they were able to get out that much sooner. You know what they say about many hands...

To keep up the pretense, I engaged in my normal post-shift shower. In all honesty, it actually was less pretense and more need. After spending almost 8 hours at The Barn, I needed to wash the stench of theater popcorn out of my pores.

So, after the shower, I just kind of bummed around and played a computer game while the girls watched TV. It was hard, knowing the object of my desire was just in the other room, but I held it together. I had worked too hard to reach this point to stumble this close to the finish.

After about ninety minutes I went in and announced I was headed to bed, and to remind Karen to arm the security system before she and Nicole went to bed. I barely even got a grunt out of Karen to acknowledge the request.

Actually, sleep was the furthest thing from my mind, and I wanted to ensure it didn't happen. So I popped a couple No-Doz and washed them down with a bottle of Jolt (remember that stuff?). I figured the combination would keep me from sleeping for at least half the night.

To pass the time, I quietly read in bed, all the while keeping an ear out for the sound of the TV turning off. I was so horny, and really considered jerking off, but I figured that would be counter-productive. So I kept my nose firmly planted in the pages and was soon enjoying the exploits of Arther Dent and Ford Prefect.

A little after one in the morning I heard the chatter from the living room TV cease, and had to quickly scramble to turn off my bedside light. I was supposed to be already asleep, remember? The bathroom toilet flushed a few minutes later, and then all was quiet in the house.

"Now it's just a waiting game", I thought. Then I realized that "it" had been a game for a long time already. I almost laughed at that, but maintained my facade of a sleeping older teen.

It must have been about 40 minutes later that I heard my doorknob rattle and turn. Feigning sleep once more, I watched a widening wedge of pale light spread across my carpet, pause, then wane again as the door was shut once more.

"Welcome back, Nicole.", I thought, as she softly padded to my bedside.

She paused beside the bed, watching and listening to me "sleep".

This was it, we had returned to how it all began. How fitting.

Practice had seemed to make Nicole more comfortable. She had gotten away with it before, why should now be any different? I imagine those thoughts might have been going through her head as she looked down at my "sleeping" face.

Then, like a whisper, I heard the soft swish of cotton being dragged over skin. I chanced a moment to crack open one eye, and almost gasped. All my wishes had just come true, as I was greeted by the sight of Nicole, completely naked from the waist down.

Biting her bottom lip, Nicole softly laid a hand on my shoulder and gently shook it. "David? David?", she softly said. I groaned sleepily.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.