Andi's Initiation - Cover

Andi's Initiation

Copyright© 2014 by Mature Gent

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Andi's mom takes her to visit Grandpa so he can teach her about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

The following morning, Sherri woke up feeling guilty about not ensuring that her father used condoms when having sex with Andi as she did when she had sex with him herself. She got up and took a shower, trying to wash her guilt away. She felt no better when she went to the kitchen and made coffee. Andi came in and sat down next to Sherri after getting a bowl of cereal and milk. She looked at her mom and asked "What's wrong? You look totally bummed out."

"I should have checked to see if you were in a fertile time in your cycle. I would have had grandpa wear a condom before he had sex with you." replied Sherri.

"Mom, stop worrying about it. If I'm pregnant, we'll deal with it later. Let's get ready for dad to come home, I want to show him how much I love him!" exclaimed Andi. "I'm going upstairs to shower and dress. Do you want to join me? Maybe I can make you feel better."

"No thanks, honey. I've already had my shower." answered Sherri.

Andi went up and got ready for her shower. She walked out of her room naked and went down the hall to the bathroom, leaving the door open. She turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before getting in the shower. As the water washed over her, she felt an urge to finger herself. She gave in to the urge, imagining her father's fingers playing with her pussy and had a massive orgasm which left her sitting on the bottom of the shower. When she recovered, she got out and toweled herself dry thinking 'I really need to feel dad's cock inside me'. She went back to her bedroom and decided to wear a tube top and short shorts without a bra and panties. After dressing, she went back to the kitchen. Sherri was still sitting there drinking coffee. Andi poured herself a cup and sat down next to her mother.

Sherri turned to Andi and said "I can see you're really excited about dad coming home today. Your nipples are straining to poke thru your tube top."

"Mom, I had an amazing orgasm in the shower just thinking about dad's fingers playing with my pussy. I can't wait to feel his cock inside me. Is he as big as grandpa?"

"He's not quite as long but a little fatter" replied Sherri "I think he'll fill you nicely."

"Ohhhh, my pussy is dripping already. I can't wait for him to get here!" exclaimed Andi.

TWO HOURS LATER...

"Mom, I heard his car. You go greet dad." shouted Andi as she ripped the tube top over her head, her 32B orbs proudly on display.

"Andi! I know you're all worked up, but that will shock him!" exclaimed Sherri.

"Good. I want him to know I need him in me" replied Andi.

Ted walked into the house and Sherri walked up to him, giving him a hug and kiss. When they broke their embrace, Ted looked up and there was Andi, wearing only her panties. His eyes feasted on his nubile daughter and his cock became an iron shaft. "I see your family tradition is intact" he said to Sherri. "Come here and give me a kiss, my little angel!" he exclaimed as he held his arms out. Andi ran to him and wrapped her arms around his chest.

"Daddy, I need you so badly!" she exclaimed as she tried to drag him to her room.

"Slow down, Andi. I need to talk to your mother and have a cup of coffee. I wasn't expecting to be drug off to bed as soon as I walked in the door."

"Daaddyyyyy, I need you now!!!"

"Honey, go to your room and wait for me" he replied.

Her parents went to the kitchen and Sherri poured him some coffee. Ted looked at her and in a low voice said "What is going on? I know about the initiation but I don't know if I can keep my hands off of her."

"You better not keep your hands off of her!" exclaimed Sherri. "She's been a nympho since dad initiated her. She's become a 3 hole slut. She doesn't care whether she's giving or receiving pleasure, but she needs to be performing a sex act at least every couple of hours. Hell, she woke me up twice last night eating my pussy! If we don't take care of her needs she'll be fucking every guy in her school come the fall!"

"Well, we have another 5 weeks until school starts. Maybe the newness will wear off and she'll calm down some. If not, we'll need to think about home schooling her." Ted replied. "Come with me and let's get her calmed down for now."

He took Sherri's hand and together they walked to Andi's room. When they got there, they saw her pleasuring herself with a vibrator. "She's gone through 2 sets of batteries since yesterday." Sherri whispered in his ear. He turned and looked at her in amazement then turned back to watch as Andi continued to thrust the vibrator in and out of her pussy. They waited until she had an orgasm and it had subsided before he said "Andi, clean up and come to our bedroom." He and Sherri then went to wait for Andi.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.