Andi's Initiation
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Mature Gent

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Andi's mom takes her to visit Grandpa so he can teach her about sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Lolita   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

The next morning, as she and her mom got dressed, Andi asked "Mom, can I use some of your perfume?" Sherri thought about it for a minute then replied "Do you think you're ready for what might happen?" "What do you mean?" queried Andi. "Well, this perfume seems to really affect your grandpa" exclaimed her mom "he might want to put his cock up your butt". Andi asked "Is that why you brought it? Do you like it when he does it to you?" "Oh yes, I do" replied Sherri "your dad won't do that for me." Hearing that her mom liked it, Andi exclaimed "I hope he wants to do that with me too!" Sherri was breathing heavily by now, thinking about Andi's ass being speared by her father's cock. "OK, I'll just put a little on your neck and we'll see what happens" breathed Sherri.

They both finished dressing, Andi wearing yellow shorts and a tight black tank top and Sherri wearing a cotton print sun dress. Neither of them was wearing any underwear. They went to the kitchen for breakfast and found grandpa eating a bowl of oatmeal and drinking coffee. "Good morning, ladies. How are you both today?" he asked, looking them over. Andi looked at him and said "I'm a little sore this morning, but not too bad." Grandpa chuckled and said "I'm glad. We have to review what you learned yesterday and we have some new things to cover today." "Well, I better eat a good breakfast then!" exclaimed Andi. "Can I have some oatmeal too?" Grandpa got up and made her some instant oatmeal and set it in front of her. Then she turned to Sherri and asks "Can I have some coffee too?" to which Sherri responds "Sure honey, you're a woman now" and gets her a cup.

After breakfast, grandpa said "Well ladies, it's time to resume Andi's lessons. Let's go to my bedroom." They all got up and headed for his bedroom, his hand on Andi's shoulder. When they entered the bedroom, Andi looked around since this was her first time in there. Besides the king size bed, she saw an arm chair in the corner and a cedar chest at the foot of his bed. While Andi was looking around, grandpa said "Let's all get naked, ladies." They all stripped and Sherri went to sit in the arm chair when grandpa exclaimed "Everyone on the bed!" They all got on the bed with him in the middle. He turned to Andi and kissed her passionately while caressing her breasts and gently pinching her nipples. She felt herself getting wet and reached up and pulled his mouth down to her breasts for him to suck. Meanwhile, Sherri was playing with her pussy, waiting for attention. Grandpa released Andi's tits and said "Andi, let's start reviewing what you learned yesterday. Switch places with me and take care of your mom's needs."

They exchanged places and Andi started sucking on her mother's tits and gently biting her nipples. Sherri moaned "Bite my nipples harder baby, much harder." Andi complied, gnawing on her nipples. After a while she started kissing her way down her mom's body until she reached her pussy where she sucked on her mother's engorged clit before tongue fucking her. Sherri moaned "Oh god, yessssss ... rub my clit at the same time!" Andi did and soon Sherri had a huge orgasm, flooding Andi's mouth. As her mother's orgasm passed, Andi stopped, raised her head, and asked "How was that mom?" to which Sherri replied "Oh baby, I think you learned that lesson real well."

Andi smiled and looked at grandpa. She saw him stroking his cock so she moved over and swallowed his cock, gagging as it hit the back of her throat. "Andi, do you want me to help you learn how to take a cock in your throat?" asked grandpa. Andi nodded as she sucked on his cock. He said "Breathe thru your nose" then applied pressure to the back of Andi's head, holding his cock at the back of her throat until her gag reflex calmed. He allowed her to back off a little then pushed his cock into the back of her throat while telling her to swallow. She swallowed twice and his cock glided into her throat. She kept swallowing and her throat massaged his cock. He couldn't believe how quickly she learned and his climax quickly followed, shooting his seed directly into her stomach. As he pulled out he said "That's the hardest I've cum in years! Sherri, she's almost as good as you. I'm gonna need some time to recover. Sherri, why don't you give Andi a treat for taking care of us?"

Sherri rolled toward her daughter and gently kissed her lips before kissing her way down to her tits. She kissed each of Andi's nipples before sucking hard on her breasts. Andi's back arched, trying to feed more of her tits into her mother's mouth. Sherri released her tits and continued kissing her way down her body. As she moved lower, Andi's legs opened wide to give her room. She got between them and kissed Andi's mons before sucking on her prominent clit. Andi sucked in her breath and thrust her pussy at her mom's mouth. By now, Sherri's cunt was dripping and she said "Andi, let me lick you while you lick me. Get on top of me with your pussy over my mouth." Sherri moved onto her back and Andi moved over her. Andi dipped her fingers into Sherri's cunt and started massaging her clit as she tongue fucked her. Sherri did the same to her daughter. They both quickly moved towards their orgasms and exploded into each others mouths.

As they came down, they moved apart Sherri said "Thank you honey, that was good. What we did is called 69. Did you like that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.