Jordan
Epilogue

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Our wedding took place 20 years ago and Jordan and I are more in love with one another than we’ve ever been. In fact our love seems to deepen each and every day. Jordan is still a tiger in the bed and still quite vocal. We kept that fact in mind when we bought our new house and had the master bedroom soundproofed. That was done ‘so that we wouldn’t wake up the kids’ was what we told the contractor.

Our daughter Amanda is almost fourteen now and has been talking to her mom about sex. A few months ago Jordan told me that she’d arranged to get Amanda on birth control pills which put my mind at ease.

Last night after a very erotic lovemaking session, Jordan looked me in the eye and asked “Did you enjoy it when you took my virginity?”

I wondered what brought that up as she’d known since that fateful night just how much I’d enjoyed it. “Of course I did. You know that – I told you when I did it. Why are you asking now?” I asked her.

She got a wicked little smile on her face but said nothing. ‘Oh-oh, what’s coming now?’ I thought since that smile usually preceded some bombshell Jordan wanted to drop.

“What?” I asked.

Jordan pulled me close and whispered in my ear “How would you like to be the man to take Amanda’s virginity?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.