Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Over the next few years we settled into being a husband and wife. No longer was there a need to be discreet when we were out in public and that fact alone was a blessing. The fall after Jordan’s graduation, she enrolled in a creative writing course at the local community college. When she told me that was what she wanted to do, I assumed that she was going to try to write something herself but as it turned out she was going to use the skills gained there to assist her in editing articles that were destined for publication in magazines. Jordan had done some investigation and found out that many interesting articles were rejected by magazines as they appeared to be poorly written and the magazine decided they didn’t want to spend the time to fix the article up.

Once Jordan was finished with her course, she started promoting herself among several writer groups. At first she couldn’t get anyone to take up her offer of a free edit of an article. Finally a woman decided to give Jordan a try. Jordan took the woman’s article and did what I do – reworked it and checked the grammar, spelling and punctuation. The woman was extremely happy when a magazine accepted her work without any need to revisions.

While Jordan’s work was sporadic at first, word spread and soon Jordan had more work than she could handle. One day she got a call from an individual who had written a romance novel and felt it needed some polishing before being submitted. Jordan and I discussed the situation and finally Jordan decided to do this as a ‘one off’ until she saw how things went. This turned out to be a turning point since the editing of the novel spurred the creative juices and Jordan wrote a novel herself and prepared to submit it to a publisher.

Before sending it off to a publisher, Jordan asked me to read it and critique it both from the technical side as well as from the content side. She gave me a copy on Sunday morning then told me she was going to be gone most of the day ‘doing girl things’ as she put it. I’d just finished a major editing job and didn’t need to start the next one right away so I decided to read Jordan’s novel. I wasn’t very far into the novel when I realized that Jordan had remembered her own personal experiences as she wrote. Surprise, surprise, the male and female characters were an older man and a young woman.

Once I started reading I found I couldn’t put it down. I wondered just how much of her experiences Jordan would put into the book. The further I read, the more I wondered if it would pass the pornography test by the publisher. Some of the scenes were not just hot – they were searing and while Jordan had used words and phrases that wouldn’t offend the public, there was no doubt what she was saying. Just after I’d finished the novel, Jordan came home. When she came in she had shopping bag in her hand and a big smile on her face – one that I have come to know well as it often means she had something she was going to surprise me with.

“Well, what did you think?” she asked after she’d sat on my lap and put her arms around me.

“Well...” I paused to try to gather my thoughts into some sort of intelligent sentences. “Well, it sure grabbed my attention, but will a publisher put it out? It seemed to me to be a bit ... I don’t know ... more than just risqué?”

Jordan gave me a lover’s kiss complete with tongue then reached down into the bag that she’d set down beside her. She pulled out two paperback books that had some yellow tabs coming out of them. “I thought you might ask that question so here, look at the areas that I’ve marked and we’ll talk more when I get back. Gotta pee.” and with that she got up and went to the bathroom.

I took one of the books Jordan had given me and opened it to the first tab. Jordan had obviously been busy as she’d highlighted a passage on that page. I scanned several of the other tabs in both books and saw that there was at least one passage highlighted at every tab. I returned to the first tab and read the passage. Wow! That passage was even steamier than the ones Jordan had written. As I was reading the fourth or fifth passage, Jordan came back in to join me.

When I looked up at her I was shocked to see that she’d taken off the clothes shed worn earlier and had transformed herself into the ‘naughty schoolgirl’. “Oh Daddy, did you find my ... my bad stories? I thought I’d hidden them so you couldn’t find them. I read them at night when I’m feeling ... well ... you know ... down there. Are you angry at me?” ‘

‘A wild sex session coming’ I thought. “What do you know about sex? Do you want daddy to teach you?” I asked.

Jordan put on her ‘shy’ face. “Would you Daddy? I read some of those stories and I think I’d like to do what they said.” she said in her mock schoolgirl voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.