Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

As we were making our way home, I had a thought. “Jordan, dear, do you think there would be anything that you might ask Rachel to do for the wedding?” I asked. “If I’m reading things correctly from your mom’s comments, I suspect Rachel would be delighted to be asked to do something. Maybe talk that idea over with your mom” Jordan looked at me with a smile then without saying anything, reached over and squeezed my arm.

Once we were finally home and unpacked, Jordan headed into the living room and I soon heard her on the phone to her mom. I went into my office to see if there was anything urgent that I needed to deal with and as I was finishing my e-mails, Jordan came in.

“I talked to Mom and she thought that your idea was wonderful. We talked about what we might have Rachel do and decided that we’d ask her if she’d like to make the centerpieces for the tables for the reception.” She seemed as if she was almost ready to cry so I pulled her to me and sat her on my lap. “Brian, what did I do to deserve such a thoughtful guy?” she asked but before I could answer my mouth was covered by hers.

It seemed like forever before she stopped kissing me – ‘course I’m not complaining. I didn’t say anything, just smiled and hugged her. Finally, she told me she was going to have a bath and get ready for bed. Once she was finished, I followed suit and soon joined Jordan in our bed. Tonight was a night for just cuddling and kissing and soon we were both asleep.

Things moved ahead at what seemed like too fast a pace and suddenly there it was – one month to go ‘till our wedding. Over the past few years, I’d become quite friendly with the principal of Jordan’s school. I called and made an appointment to talk to her about the wedding and give her a heads-up in case there was going to be anything printed for graduation that would have Jordan’s name on it. Jordan had already told me in no uncertain terms that once the ‘I do’s were said, she was going to be ‘Jordan Moore’.

The principal was happy to see me and even happier when I told her about the wedding. Good thing I’d called as she was just about to have the program for the ceremony sent out to the printer. She assured me she’d make sure the change was made. As I was about to leave, she called the lady who did the office admin work over and passed the news on to her. I asked them both to not say anything and let Jordan spread the news in her own time and they both agreed.

I’d asked Jordan if she wanted to meet her dad and Rachel before the wedding and she thought that would be a good idea. The trip would only be about an hour and a half each way so we could leave in the morning, have lunch and supper with them then come back home. Jordan talked to her dad on the phone and we arranged a Saturday to go to see them.

The trip to Jordan’s dad was very nice. The sky was clear and sunny and the temperatures weren’t too hot so we could really enjoy ourselves. Rachel was wonderful and we’d only been there for a couple of minutes when we felt like we’d known her for years. Jordan told her dad that we’d like them to come to our wedding and both her dad and Rachel hugged her and told her they most certainly would be there. Rachel almost cried when Jordan asked her if she’d make the centerpieces for the reception. Jordan’s dad was smiling and I could see he was almost ready to cry as well.

We had a wonderful time with Rachel and Frank and I could see Jordan relaxing some. I guess she was nervous about what had transpired when her parents broke up. We were on our way home when she confirmed this to me. “I was so afraid that Dad wouldn’t want to come to the wedding or that Rachel wouldn’t like me or...”

I reached over and squeezed her hand. “Sweetie, your dad was bowled over by you asking Rachel to help with the wedding. You may not have noticed, but he almost cried he was so happy. You made a fantastic impression on both of them and they’ll be looking at you proudly on our wedding day. Jordan looked at me, smiled and squeezed my hand back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.