Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Life in our house settled down to a routine much as it had when Jordan had stayed with me when Trish went away. The big difference now, in addition to Jordan and I sleeping in ‘our’ bed, was that Jordan wanted to do more than just look after feeding Maxie and helping do the occasional job. Now she wanted to be my partner and do things like cook. She was an apt student and she was soon exploring different recipes. Occasionally we had an ‘interesting’ meal and once something that looked and tasted like some sort of ‘science experiment’, but for the most part, she was turning out to be a very good cook.

Her thirst for knowledge didn’t just rest in the kitchen. She also was game to try new things in the bedroom. One weekend we’d gone down to an area of the city that had a large number of used book stores to see if there were any out of print books by authors we’d grown to like. I felt Jordan come and snuggle right up to my side and in a quiet voice she said “Look what I just discovered,” and showed me a somewhat dog-eared copy of ‘The Joy of Sex’. I smiled and asked her if she wanted me to buy it. Her ear-to-ear grin answered that question.

Jordan was always good for surprises but one day she floored me with her request. It had been a hectic day for me as I was trying to finish editing a number of technical manuals and there was a definitive deadline that I must meet. I wasn’t too worried about the final deadline, but I’d given myself an earlier one so that I could allow my customer time to review my work before the deadline.

I’d been working hard at this for several days and still wasn’t happy with one particular portion of one of the documents. I was trying to think of how I could reword that section to make it readable without making it so wordy as to turn the reader off. I guess I’d been ignoring Jordan as she sat beside me talking. “Brian, can I get one?” she asked poking me in the ribs to get my attention.

“Can you get what?” I asked.

“Weren’t you listening?” she asked then shook her head in exasperation. “Since I can’t wear a ring yet, I want something to say I’m yours so I want to have a pair of linked hearts tattooed right here...” she said as she pointed to her abdomen right above her pussy.

“Jordan...” I couldn’t think of what to say. “Um Jordan, do you think that’s wise? That will hurt, you know.” I told her.

“I know, but I so want something that I can see that reminds me that I am yours and yours alone. Please?” Jordan looked so pleadingly.

“Let me think about it, okay?” I asked.

“Okay,” Jordan replied, “but don’t forget that I asked you.”

I looked Jordan right in the eyes and said “I promise.”

After much agonizing and a call to Trish, I finally decided that I would go along with her request. The next Saturday, we looked at a bunch of tattoo places and narrowed our list of ‘okay’ places to 3. The following Monday I made a trip to each of them and discussed Jordan’s request with the operator. I finally decided on one and made arrangements to bring Jordan in the following Friday evening. Jordan got ready by shaving all the hair above her pussy and wore a pair of bikini panties. The place where the tattoo was to be done had a man and a woman who did the tattoos and the woman took Jordan back into a private room and a little while later came back with an excited Jordan. “I’m marked as yours,” she whispered in my ear. The woman gave Jordan some directions on the care and reminded her that she’d be sore for a few days.

Jordan continued to mature and become more adult. Several times during the next few years I asked if there was any boy at school she had an interest in and the answer was always an emphatic ‘NO!’. After the third or fourth time asking, I quit since I could see that Jordan was not happy with me asking. The last time I’d asked I was told “Absolutely NO! I told you before, you are the only man I want and you are going to fulfill your promise to propose to me on my eighteenth birthday. Don’t ask me about some pimply faced, hormone driven child.”

About six months after Trish and Wilson left, I got a call from Laurie, my ex, telling me that she was going to be in town for a couple of days and asking to get together with me. I told her I’d love to and offered to have her over for supper. Laurie knows I enjoy cooking and that I’m pretty good at it so she immediately agreed. I didn’t tell her anything about Jordan. When Laurie arrived in town we talked about a day and time. Since she would be free the next day, we agreed that we’d have supper that night and since she had the afternoon off, I invited her to come over in the afternoon so we could visit.

When Jordan came home from school, I told her about Laurie’s visit. Jordan and I had talked about Laurie before and Jordan had seen some pictures of Laurie. “Sweetheart, Laurie doesn’t know about you staying here but I’ll tell her when she gets here tomorrow. She obviously doesn’t know about us living like man and wife and we need to try to keep it that way. Okay?” Jordan nodded in agreement.

The next day Laurie arrived about 2 in the afternoon and we spent a bit of time catching up on what each of us was doing. I took the opportunity to let Laurie know that Jordan was staying with me. “Laurie, I have a bit of an odd situation. About a year ago, a couple who lived three houses down the street broke up and because of some rather unique circumstances, I’ve become the guardian for their daughter. The girl’s name is Jordan and she’ll be home about 3:30. She’s very personable and I’m sure you’ll like her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.