Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

We'd had a peaceful sleep and I was woken up to a warm mouth engulfing my cock. I looked down at Jordan who smiled when she saw that I was awake. "I figured that would get your attention," she said with a grin. "Besides, I was getting hungry and I thought maybe I could get a little liquid snack to hold me over until breakfast."

I laughed and told her to swing around so I could eat her out at the same time. In a flash I found myself looking at that delightful young pussy – a pussy that was already dripping. It didn't take us long 'till we both came.

When Jordan had regained her breath, she swung 'round to lie beside me. "I'm not looking forward to going home – I'll miss going to sleep with a pussy full of cum and getting an early breakfast of cum in the morning." She told me with a grin. Even with the grin, I could tell from her tight hug that she really was going to miss the amount of sex we'd been having these two days.

For the next half hour or so we lay there cuddling, kissing and playing with one another. This was becoming quite arousing and without warning, Jordan pushed me onto my back then moved to straddle me. "I'm going to ride my nice horsey. I hope he gallops 'cause I love it when he gallops," Jordan said with a giggle.

It didn't take much 'galloping' on my part until I knew Jordan was about to cum. "Oh, Ohh, OHH. Gallop horsey, faster. Faster!! FAST ... OHHHH! AHHH ... Oh yes, that was wonderful."

Jordan fell onto my chest to rest. Finally, she sat up and told me that we needed to have a shower. "We can shower together but no funny stuff" she said with a grin. We had a shower and I did as asked – well mostly, anyway – then after getting dry and dressed, we went down to the kitchen.

Trish saw us coming and met us with a smile from ear to ear. Both Jordan and I blushed as it was obvious why Trish was grinning. "Um ... Ah, did you sleep well last night?" I asked her trying to not laugh at the situation.

Trish looked pointedly at Jordan as she answered me. "Well, I did, once that yelling stopped."

Jordan got really embarrassed. "Were we ... um ... kinda noisy?" she asked her mom.

Trish couldn't hold it in any longer and started to laugh – and laughed until her sides hurt. Finally she got her breath back. "Oh, yes, you two were kinda noisy. Good thing this unit is soundproofed 'cause the cops might have come to see what was going on." Trish pulled Jordan to her. "Jordan my dear, it was music to my ears to hear just how much you and Brian enjoyed your ... now what is it called in polite society? Oh yeah - lovemaking." Trish smiled then looked right into Jordan's eyes. "I would much sooner hear those sounds – the sounds of love, than hear sounds of anger."

Jordan almost melted in her mother's arms and I saw Trish motioning that I should join the hug.

Quick as a wink Trish and I had Jordan sandwiched between us in a three way hug.

Finally we broke up and discussed what we were going to do this morning. "Ladies, after we've finished breakfast, we need to do some housekeeping, pack our bags and get ready to leave by no later than 11:30. Is everyone done with the shower for this morning?" Nods from both Trish and Jordan. "Okay, if you two ladies would strip the beds, I'll gather the towels from the bathrooms and the kitchen and get the laundry started then we can look at what else needs to be done in the way of housekeeping, but first, breakfast."

We had a mixed breakfast of what was left in the cupboards and fridge. Trish and I had toast while Jordan had some cold cereal. After everyone was finished and the dishes were in the dishwasher, we went off to look after the sheets and towels. As soon as the washing was done, I gathered what was left of the food and after sorting it into 'throw away' and 'neighbours' I took what we thought our neighbours would use and gave it to them. I said our goodbyes and told them we'd enjoyed ourselves here.

Back at the condo, I started checking the downstairs room to make sure we hadn't missed anything – particularly if it might prove embarrassing. To be safe, I used a program I had brought with me to wipe the unused portion of the hard drive just so there was nothing that might cause some raised eyebrows. Finally with bags packed, we headed out to drive back to Houston then fly home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.