Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The next morning I woke up to someone giving me light kisses all over my face.

"That's a wonderful way to wake up" I told her.

Jordan smiled and moved to give me a sensuous kiss on the mouth. "One day I'll be able to do that for you every morning," she told me with a smile. I knew what she was trying to say – you're going to be my husband one day - but I chose not to respond.

"How are you feeling this morning? Sore?" I asked Jordan.

"A bit but not too bad. Why, do you want to fuck again now?" she asked.

"I'm tempted," I told her, "but I was concerned for you. How about we have a fairly lazy day then this evening I can teach you some more. Is there anything you'd like to do?"

Jordan shook her head and started to get up. I reached out and took her hand once she was standing.

"You know, that shower is big enough for both of us to shower at once. I could help you by washing ... your back" I started to grin as I said that, "and you could help by washing my ... back."

Jordan smiled and tugged at me until we were both in the shower.

I'd like to say the shower was quiet and subdued but I'd be lying if I did. It didn't take Jordan long to figure out what parts of my anatomy were most in need of washing. When it was my turn, I did the same. I lathered up my hands, then starting with her shoulders, I slowly spread the soapy foam down her arms, lightly brushing my hands across the sides of her firm, young breasts. I took my time washing her sides and her stomach before bringing my hands closer to her chest. Her nipples were taut and her quarter size areolas were perfectly centered on her pert breasts.

"Are you sure these are yours?" I teased as I started from the bottom, slowly tracing the outline of her impeccable breasts, gently lifting and lightly kneading as I worked my way to the center. Taking a deep breath, I soaped over the light smattering of freckles that surround her areolas then pressed my palms against her pointy nipples.

"Mmm. That feels nice," Jordan said, arching her back to press harder against my palms.

I moved my hands in a slow circular motion, barely touching the tips of her aroused nipples. Finally I told her to turn around so I really could wash her back. When she had her back to me, I started washing it and her bum. I sensed that Jordan had relaxed so I made my move and on the way back up after moving my hand down over her ass I pushed one finger between her ass cheeks and lightly brushed it over her rosebud.

"Brian! Hey! What are you doing?" she asked in surprise.

"Jordan, think for a minute, did my stroking your bum feel erotic?" I asked her.

"Maybe," she replied.

"Well," I continued, "I wanted to teach you that there's more than just your pussy and your tits that can make you feel aroused. Consider this a mini-lesson for this morning. Let's get dried and go have breakfast – in the nude."

We dried one another off and after grabbing a pair of dry towels for us to sit on, we headed down to eat breakfast.

"This seems weird," Jordan said, "I mean to be sitting eating breakfast without anything on."

I smiled. "Oh, but I like it," I told her. "It's really nice to have such an attractive object opposite me."

Jordan blushed and shook her finger at me "Naughty, naughty!" she said.

Once we'd finished eating, I reached across the table and took one of her hands in mine. "This morning we have one more task to complete for your mom and that's to take the 'after' picture. I'd also like to continue your 'education' program a bit if that's okay with you," I told her. Jordan smiled. "Why don't you put on your gown and robe while I get the roses and wrap the stems so the water doesn't drip on you. You can hold them in your arms." Jordan jumped up and headed towards the bedroom. "Wait for me," I called.

I caught up with Jordan and we talked about whether she should brush her hair or leave it in the slightly disheveled state that it was right now. After some discussions, we decided to leave it as it was and I spent some time getting Jordan to look like she'd just got out of bed – eyes slightly closed and a somewhat sultry look to her mouth. I'd found some cling wrap and encased the cut ends of the roses and now I showed her how I'd like her to hold them.

"Oh, that looks fabulous," I told her and took a whole bunch of pictures with some subtle changes of Jordan's head – tilted to one side a bit, looking off to her left, etc. Finally I was satisfied that I'd got at least one (and maybe more than one) picture that we could put together with a 'before' picture for Jordan's mom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.