Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

We settled back and chatted for a while then Trish decided that Jordan should head off to bed. "Can you stay for a bit?" she asked me. I said I would and Trish asked me to wait until she came back down. Jordan headed off to get ready for bed and Trish went up to talk a bit with Jordan.

I sat there and was thinking back on some of the things that Jordan had done when she was at my house. I was brought back to the 'here and now' as I noticed someone moving towards me. I looked up to see Jordan in one of the flimsiest nighties I've ever seen.

"Like what you see, Brian?" Jordan said with a smile. "I need a goodnight kiss."

Suddenly there was a nearly naked bundle of very delightful femininity in my lap giving me the most sensual kiss I'd had for a long time.

"There, that should hold me until..." Jordan said with a big smile as she jumped up and ran back to her bedroom.

Trish came back with a big smile on her face. "Jordan had been planning this all day. I warned her there was no certainty that you'd agree to her requests but she just shrugged and said 'Wait and see'. I guess she was right." Trish looked at me with a wicked grin. "Can I have a goodnight kiss, too?" she said as she sat on my lap.

I was only too glad to comply. Trish broke the kiss, got up and sat down on the couch beside me.

"Jordan told me of the conversation she had with you regarding the two of us hooking up. I told her essentially the same thing you'd told her – that I liked you a lot but that there just wasn't the romantic spark there." She paused and looked down at her lap before continuing.

"I have to admit that recently I'd had the occasional thought about trying to get you into my bed." Another long pause then she turned and looked me directly in the eye.

"You're Jordan's now and I won't tempt you. If you were to ask me to go to bed with you, I'd turn you down flat. Jordan is a very determined young lady and I have no doubt in my mind that she'll get her way with regards to marrying you. She's very deeply in love with you and I've known that since very shortly after I came back from the refresher course."

She got a serious look on her face. "Promise me that you won't break her heart. I realize that Jordan is a very mature fourteen year old, but she's still a fourteen year old."

I reached out, pulled Trish to me and hugged her as I promised that I would never, ever break Jordan's heart.

"Trish, during my rather aimless driving around today, I finally came to the realization that I may be falling in love with Jordan as well."

I smiled and we separated. We chatted for a while and finally I excused myself and went home – a home that now seemed emptier than ever without Jordan in it.

Over the next couple of weeks I made arrangements to get access to the condo again and re-organized my work schedule so that I could take a week off. Most of my clients were long standing ones and understood that they sometimes needed to be a bit flexible in their deadlines. Plane tickets were booked for the three of us (Trish demanded that she be allowed to pay for her own) and a car rental was set up. Finally the day came for Jordan and me to leave for Padre Island.

Trish drove up to my place with Jordan and I went out to join them. Trish had the key to the house and would look in periodically 'till we got back. As I'd done in the past, I'd left Maxie at a boarding kennel during our absence. At the airport the goodbyes were more tearful than usual as Trish thought about the step Jordan was about to take – she'd leave here a girl and come back a woman. Soon the flight was called and off we went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.