Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The second week was pretty much a repeat of the first. Friday morning rolled around and I told Jordan I'd pick her up after school as her mom expected to be home by about 3:00 pm. Jordan was excited at the prospects of seeing her mom after almost two weeks. "Brian, I've really liked being here with you but I really, really miss Mom and I can't wait until she's home."

I was waiting outside Jordan's school at 3:15 and Jordan was the first one through the door. As she jumped into my truck she yelled "Let's go. I want to see Mom." I smiled and away we went. The reunion was a tearfully happy one. I told Trish and Jordan I'd be there to pick them up at 5:00 to take them out for supper and went back home.

I was surprised that Trish and Jordan managed to eat anything because they seemed to both be talking non-stop. Finally, the meal was over and I asked Trish if she wanted to come over to my house or go home. "Let's go to your place. I need the company of an adult who doesn't want to talk nursing all the time." She looked at me and grinned, "Besides, I need to borrow a loaf of bread so we can have breakfast."

"The Chez Moore Restaurant will be open for business in the morning. Waffles are the specialty of the house." I said.

"Forget the toast, Mom, Brian makes scrumptious waffles. Let's go to Brian's for breakfast." Jordan said. Trish smiled and nodded okay.

We made our way back to my place and enjoyed the evening talking and laughing at Trish's characterization of some of the other nurses who'd been on the course with her. Finally Jordan seemed to be getting sleepy and the two of them went home to their own house.

The next morning I got everything ready to make the waffles and set the table for three. Even before I heard Trish and Jordan at my door I knew they were on their way as Maxie headed to the door to wait for them. As soon as I heard them on the steps I started cooking the waffles. Once breakfast was finished and things cleaned up. I reminded Trish that I wanted to talk a bit more about the 'in loco-parentis' thing.

"Trish, I hope I'm not speaking out of turn and if I am, please say. I wondered if it might give you some peace of mind to have the 'in loco-parentis' thing formalized legally. As it stands, your note notwithstanding, the school might decide that the arrangements we made are not satisfactory.

"If you look at things from a distance, you can see the issues that might be raised - he's a single man, he's not related to her, he's only known them for a short time and there are probably a number of other arguments that I've not thought of. I had a quick word with the lawyer who looks after my business issues and he says that if he draws up a legal document, has it signed, witnessed and notarized, the school – or anyone else for that matter – would have a hard time overturning things. Not only that but this document can be a permanent one so if you need to go away again, I just become Jordan's legal guardian for the time you're away."

I stopped and looked at Trish and Jordan. I sensed that Trish wanted to talk to Jordan so I told them I'd be in my office and to come and get me when they were ready. I'd been reading my emails and had only read one or two when the door opened and Jordan came in to drag me back out to the living room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.