Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

The next morning I decided to wait until Jordan was awake before doing my morning hygiene routine. I fed Maxie then got the coffee going for the day.

"Brian, are you in the bathroom?" came out from Jordan's room.

"Nope, figured I'd wait until you had a chance to pee so I didn't have my shower interrupted."

"'Kay, I'll only be a minute," she called as she dashed into the bathroom. "Okay, all yours," she called as she ran back out to her room.

I went into the bathroom and got cleaned up. As I came out I called to Jordan. "Okay, I'm done. The bathroom's all yours. Waffles for breakfast so don't be too long."

"Yeah! Waffles! My favorite!" and suddenly there was a PJ clad streak heading for the bathroom.

While I'd been waiting for Jordan to wake up I'd got things organized. As I heard Jordan leave the bathroom to go and get dressed, I started the first pair of waffles. As she'd done the day before, she seemed to have an appetite that was hard to satisfy. At one point, I wondered if there would be any batter left for me. 'Oh well, there's always cold cereal' I thought.

As I'd done the day before, I worked on some pressing editing. I told Jordan that I needed to work uninterrupted so that I could concentrate on what I was doing. I told her I'd stop periodically and check to see if she needed anything. "Remember though," I said with a grin, "if the house catches on fire, make sure you tell me." She giggled and went to entertain herself.

I managed to be pretty productive and as promised, checked with Jordan periodically. She and Maxie were just fine and she made sure I knew she didn't need checking up on. I had to grin to myself at that. The night before as we were eating supper, over Trish's protestations, I told her I'd make a 'picnic lunch' and Jordan and I would come over to her house to eat with her. At about 11:30, I quit work and after making the lunch, Jordan and I went and ate lunch with her mom. Soon it was time for Mom to leave and after many hugs and kisses and a few tears, Mom was off.

As promised, Jordan and I spent the afternoon at the zoo and, for a treat, I took her to 'Chuck E Cheese' for supper. Cost me a small fortune in tokens but Jordan was as happy as could be. "So did you have a good time today?" I asked as we were headed home. There was no response and when I glanced over I saw that she'd dozed off – exhausted. I smiled.

"Jordan... <shake> Jordan... <shake> Jordan, wake up we're home."

"Oh ... Oh did I... <yawn> did I fall asleep?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yep, just tuckered out are you?"

Jordan smiled, yawned again and climbed out of my pickup. "I'm going to bed as soon as we get inside."

I laughed again. "I think that's a wise idea. Want me to carry you in?" That got me a scowl as Jordan turned and marched towards the door. I'd given Jordan a key to the house some time ago and she had it out opening the door before I could get there. By the time I got inside and the door closed and locked, Jordan was already upstairs. I waited until I heard her go into her room then went to give her a goodnight kiss.

Without thinking, I opened the door expecting Jordan to be in bed under the covers but was shocked to see that she was still naked. I quickly backed out and shut the door. "Oh Jordan, I'm sorry. I should have knocked."

I waited to hear anything. The door opened and there stood Jordan, still naked. "S'okay. I'm not mad. 'sides, you're kinda my dad for the next two weeks so that makes it okay."

"Uh, Jordan ... Uh would you put on your robe? I'm a bit embarrassed – I'm not used to looking at naked girls."

Jordan grinned but went and put on her robe.

"I just came to give you a goodnight kiss." I told her. "I'll wait outside until you're in bed then you call and I'll come in." I pulled the door shut and waited for Jordan's call then went in and kissed her goodnight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.