Jordan - Cover

Jordan

Copyright© 2014 by Ptarmigan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A casual meeting between a middle aged man and a young girl in distress soon blossom into a romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Slow  

Once we got to my house, I introduced her to Maxie then settled her in the den where the TV was and showed her where my non-alcoholic beverages were. "Help yourself to whatever you want." I told her. "I'll be back in a bit. I need to shower and put some clean clothes on." Maxie was delighted to have someone else in the house so she made a fuss over Jordan and Jordan seemed to enjoy playing with Maxie.

Once I'd cleaned up and dressed, I came back and joined Jordan and Maxie. For the next half an hour or so Jordan and I had a cautious conversation, trying to feel one another out. As time went by, I sensed Jordan was feeling more comfortable around me. I started asking her about school and family and found that, other than her mother, she had no relatives nearby since they'd moved here so her dad could take a job. I also found out she was going into Grade 8 in the fall so that meant that she was thirteen or fourteen years old (thirteen I found out later). Our conversation continued in that manner for a while then Jordan paused, looked around then at me. "Umm ... how come you don't work?" she asked looking slightly embarrassed.

I laughed. "Oh I do work, I just work from home."

She looked relieved to find out I worked. "Oh ... Can I ask what you do?" she said.

"Sure," I replied, "I edit technical documents." She looked at me with a bit of a blank look. I explained things a bit more. "Here's a situation. Someone writes something about a technical subject – maybe something like dealing with a particular engineering issue. The people who write these things – we'll call them documents – aren't always the best at writing something that's readable. In editing a document I have two jobs – first to try to make sure that what has been written is readable. This often takes several exchanges between myself and the writer.

"I'll read something someone has written and I THINK I understand what the writer is trying to say but it's not very well written. I try to reword things to make them more readable. I send my revision off to the writer who will probably come back and say that I've missed a point and telling me where. I fix that – there's often several sections that need to be reworked – then move on to the second issue.

"The second thing I need to do is to look at things from a grammatical standpoint. Is that the right 'there' in that sentence? Should it be spelt there, they're or their for an example. I also need to look at punctuation marks – commas, periods, etc. Finally, I also need to look for things like 'run-along' sentences where a sentence should be broken into two – or maybe even three - separate sentences." I paused for a moment to let Jordan absorb my explanation. "Does that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess it's kinda like what Mrs. Wilson, our English Teacher tries to teach us."

I laughed. "Well Mrs. Wilson and I both need to have the same knowledge of the English language and how to write things but I know I'll never teach an engineer how to write readable English. Besides, if I taught them how to write correctly, I'd soon be out of work." Jordan laughed.

I looked at the clock and started thinking about supper. "Jordan, what are you doing for supper? I'm going to make a big chicken Caesar salad and you're welcome to join me if you want."

Jordan looked at me with a big smile. "I'd like that. Mom was so mad this morning that she didn't make anything for me for supper so I'd probably just make a PB&J sandwich".

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.