Enslaved by the Martin Clan
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young man is bought by the matriarch of the Martin Clan after the death of her partner. His journey through life is a mixture of pleasure and pain as he fights for his honour, his mistress and his new people. The story is historical but set in an unspecified time and location a century or so ago.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Angela had woken refreshed after her lie in and made her way down to her workshop wondering if she could make something new for Logan rather than items to sell but decided regretfully that it would have to wait. There was a big fair in a month's time and a lot of money and contacts could be made there and she knew others of her clan already had large amounts of items in the warehouse ready for transportation when she and her sister would take Logan, Eden and Mathias out to the large central plain for a week of fun as well as business.

The sun was hot as she worked and soon her door and windows were all open as she carefully crafted leather into belts, small purses and bracelets. Music drifted in from the market place and she stretched her aching back for a moment realising how lucky she was to be at such a pleasurable time in her life.

Knowing Logan wouldn't return until late afternoon or early evening and as it had got round to lunchtime she wandered over to her sister's workshop and chatted with her for a few moments. She felt horny and in need of dominating someone but remembered her promise to Logan.

'You know you can borrow her at any time.' Gwenda clicked her fingers and the dark haired beauty who worked with her moved swiftly across to kneel before both dominant women. 'Lucy, you will go with your supreme mistress, she wishes to make use of her prerogative to take your maidenhood.'

For a moment it seemed as if the young girl would be unable to answer but both women saw her collect herself before finally answering.

'Yes, Miss Gwenda, it would be my honour.' Lucy looked up submissively, her long hair falling over her shoulders to rest tantalisingly against her now hard nipples.

'Come, child, follow me.' Angela moved back into her own workshop, closed the door and led the girl into the small office at the rear of the building. She took a soft small hand into her own more calloused one pulling Lucy close. 'Shhh, it is your destiny to please, child, I will make it good for you.' She pressed her lips against soft, tremulous ones, sliding a hand into the long dark hair and gently, slowly began to kiss Lucy, gradually increasing the pressure with her tongue until she was granted entry and then unable to slow her own passion she kissed her hard until both had to pause for breath. 'Now you will show me.'

Lucy, knowing exactly what her queen meant stepped back into the middle of the room, gathered her hair up into one hand and slowly rotated. She felt Angela move closer again and then her long tresses were put up into one of the exquisite hair clips which were such a popular item with all the clan.

'You are quite beautiful now, Lucy, and it is time for you to begin serving more fully. Kneel for me.' Angela lay back on the chaise longue she had purchased the previous year at the market and spread her legs wide. The short suede skirt she wore when working was flared enough to allow access to her pussy for anyone she deemed worthy and, as Lucy looked up momentarily, she nodded and felt the hot breath of the slave against her cunt for the first time.

'Lick slowly to start with, imagine you were being pleasured, if you do a ... ohhhh fuck, yes, if you do a good job I will return the favour.' Angela pulled at the thin silk shirt she wore, attacking the buttons needing to be rid of the garment so she could tease her own sensitive tits as the slave began to learn.

Gradually the tentative, featherlike licks became a little firmer, a little more confident and Angela felt herself moving towards an orgasm. 'Suck now, take my lips inside yours, oh god, yes, that's it.' The feelings of wet warmth enveloping her pussy wasn't quite enough and moving a hand down she pushed two fingers inside, beginning to fuck herself until she felt another two join and then replace her own.

Lucy, although never taken before, obviously knew a great deal about pleasuring herself and Angela was soon lost in the feelings the girl was giving her. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her, she felt her juices gush and as she clamped her thighs around the slave's head she convulsed in pleasure again and again.

'Mmmm, come here, let me taste myself on you, slut before I keep my promise.' Angela had gradually caught her breath before taking a handful of the long black hair which had come loose and pulled the girl onto her lap. Keeping a firm hold she began to kiss and lick her face, enjoying her own nectar as she got herself back under control.

'Two virgins in one month, how lucky am I? Do not move girl, you must learn to let everything happen to you at your lover's pace and preference.' Angela pinned Lucy's wrists behind her loosely before taking a soft, pale and puffy nipple into her mouth. The young girl began moaning instantly, trying to move her legs together to pleasure herself at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.