Enslaved by the Martin Clan
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young man is bought by the matriarch of the Martin Clan after the death of her partner. His journey through life is a mixture of pleasure and pain as he fights for his honour, his mistress and his new people. The story is historical but set in an unspecified time and location a century or so ago.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

Logan had spent the next two days helping in and around his Mistress's home. He had continued to work at the stables twice a day pleasuring Tom each time and finding he enjoyed it more and more. He had also retired to his own room regularly and begun to tease his arse. He could just get his index finger in to the nail bed but then had to stop. Angela had tried also with the phallus but with no success and he knew it was just a matter of time before she lost patience with him and took him by force.

The third day dawned bright and warm and as Logan ducked down into the warm water of his bath he knew he would be spending time with Eden in the fields learning what was required to provide for the family he longed to have. He had been in his new home for a week and for the first and he hoped the last time the previous evening his Mistress had entertained while he had, with difficulty remained in his room, listening as she was pleasured instead of racing in and beating her companion to a pulp.

He had shyly told her how much he loved her once the man had left, how he wished she didn't have to do the things she did and she'd laughed gently before kissing him. As they had lain down together in the early morning light she had guided him inside her waiting pussy, telling him again that he would from now on be the only one for her, how she would keep her promise to pass the duties of seductress on to another if it still pleased him and then she had milked the spunk out of him with her tight cunt muscles before leaving him speechless as she turned over to sleep away the morning without him.

The tall, dark haired man was waiting in the kitchen when Logan walked in, he was naked apart from a dark linen belt with tools hanging from it and it was all that the sissy could do to refrain from moaning aloud at the sexy tanned and hairy body he stared at with envy. He still wished he looked that way but knew he never would.

'So, slut, I see you have your pansy shirt with you. Angela likes them pale for some reason so I expect you'll have to wear this too.' He threw a wide brimmed hat across the room and watched as the younger man caught it easily as it flew through the air. 'Hmmm, there's a Frisbee competition in the summer, you might be an asset. Now grab some bread, and the beans we need to get going.'

Logan watched as the handsome man picked up a large bunch of canes and rested them over his shoulder. He did as he was told, grabbing a chunk of the bread from the table and a large wicker basket filled with healthy green plants which he now knew would produce the long green beans he had eaten in the city.

Eden watched the boy catch up to him and realised he was only a hand taller and although the shirt now covered his body it was clear Logan had a strength about him which would need to be broken. Angel had been a wimp as well as a sissy and easy prey; he had a feeling this time Angela could have found herself a fighter.

'So, boy, what do you know of farming?'

'Oh, nothing, I, well, when I was home, I mean my old home, I was, I didn't go out much.' To his horror Logan felt himself blush and wished the shirt covered him completely.

'Is that right? So you did what, bed maidens? No, I don't think so, not everyone is as your Mistress, most like a real man.' He laughed, the boy blushed easier than Angel, with him the words of rebuke had all been true, and he'd revelled in the humiliation.

'No! I mean, no, Sir, I was a ... a scholar, I kept records, diaries of my clan as well as the monies made when we sold our wares. I ... I was a virgin through the choice of my father, and... ' He had no idea why he had admitted to one of his greatest humiliations, no one else captured with him had been a virgin, and the trader had upped his price considerably because of it. For a moment Logan though of how his Mistress had treated the slaver who had taken him prisoner and smiled.

'A virgin AND a sissy, you must have cost a pretty penny. Let's hope you don't end up like Angel then; that would be a waste of money.' Eden ran a finger down the soft face of the suddenly shivering sissy, 'you like that, don't you, and this, I've seen you look.' Logan had finished eating and so Eden was able to place the boy's soft hand around his hardening cock with ease.

'Ohhh, I mean, no, Eden, Sir, please, don't.' Logan tried to move away but felt himself pushed back against the wall of the barn they had been moving alongside. 'What? I will ... I will pleasure you if you wish but what did you mean, 'end up like Angel?'

'She hasn't told you?' Eden laughed, 'no, I suppose she wouldn't, not yet, not until you are joined by a child. I think I'll show you myself, after you taste me.' The soft, sissy boy was turning Eden on even though he was trying to ignore the stirrings deep inside his groin. He pushed Logan down onto his knees and after just a slight pause felt the soft lips capture his bell end and begin to suck resisting the temptation to push deep into the boy's throat immediately, knowing he would be able to do so soon enough.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.