Enslaved by the Martin Clan
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2014 by Reana-with-Cur

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man is bought by the matriarch of the Martin Clan after the death of her partner. His journey through life is a mixture of pleasure and pain as he fights for his honour, his mistress and his new people. The story is historical but set in an unspecified time and location a century or so ago.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   Gay   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Revenge   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The sun was barely over the horizon when Logan accompanied Tom to the stables. The older man had smiled as he introduced the six steeds the new sissy boy would look after.

'They are all so beautiful, so strong.' Logan ran a hand down the soft nose of the horse he had ridden the previous day.

'He is yours now, your Mistress bought him while she was away; you will be responsible for him along with the favourite of Miss Angela and four others. The black stallion in the final stall was Devon's. He is to be used for stud, hopefully more successfully than his owner.' Tom looked down at the cage the boy before him wore. It was as beautiful as its wearer and he reached up and pushed the blond hair off Logan's shoulder.

'Sir?' Logan looked at the older man and saw the experience of many years in his eyes. 'What should I do first?'

'Your Mistress said I should teach you the way of the stables did she not?'

'Yes, Sir, she did.' Logan let his eyes travel down the hairy, tanned body of Tom and wondered what it was he would have him do.

'Devon might not have given his Mistress a baby but he was an expert cock sucker, you will learn and take his place. I am not as big as some, so you will practice all the easier with me.'

'But you, you're caged, Sir, I don't understand.' Logan reached out almost subconsciously and ran a finger over the leather which also had his Mistress's mark on it.

'Look around you, boy, outside not in here, and tell me what you see.' Tom pushed the door to the stables open and ushered Logan outside into the sunlight. There was far more activity than even ten minutes earlier and although he wasn't sure what he was looking for the young man tried to take in everything he saw.

'It's very busy, people setting up stalls or opening their shops, tending to their chores, I ... I don't know what else you want me to say.' Logan tried to move back inside suddenly embarrassed by his failure.

'I am the oldest male here, I remember Mistress Angela's birth, I remember her mother, her grandmother even, and for that reason I can do this.' Tom picked up a thin straight piece of metal and slid it into the lock of his cage, it clicked and he removed it. 'No one wants an old man as a slave, I get my pleasure where I can; today it's with you. On your knees, boy, you will taste all I have to offer or I'll use a crop on you and your Mistress will know why.'

Logan looked back at the open door but knew better than to ask for it to be closed. He knelt down and watched the rapidly hardening cock nestled in grey hairs. 'I ... I have never, ' he looked up, his ice blue eyes filled with worry and then, as Tom went to speak he stared at the ground.

'I will guide you, it's a long while since I've had a virgin boy. Open.' Tom took hold of his cock and stroked it a few times before resting it on Logan's tongue. 'You take it in, close your lips around it and make sure you teeth don't touch, then you move up and down, the same way you would wish someone to do to you, and if it isn't how I like it I'll guide your head.' Tom ran his fingers into the long blond hair he lusted after, pulling on it just a little as he felt the hot wet warmth of Logan's mouth around his cock. 'Oh yes, that's it, boy, now begin to move, slowly to start with.'

Logan did as he was told, feeling his mouth fill with the firm flesh. It was silky soft as well as hard and he realised he was pushing against his own cage as he was bobbing up and down.

'Slowly boy, I wish to last, and our audience would want to enjoy your submission for a little longer I think. Ohhh, yes, boy, yes!'

Tom's words ceased as in shock Logan opened his throat. The head slipped against the back of his mouth as he considered an audience and then he was coughing and gagging as he fought to move back.

'Hold it there, get used to it, move past it, slut.'

Logan nodded against the hard cock, he felt his eyes fill with tears as his own flaccid member begin to fill his cage. His balls and anus tingle as he realised he was enjoying being used and he began trying to relax his throat so he could please the old man just as Devon had done.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.