The Sextel Hotel
Chapter 5: Past Your Eyes

Copyright© 2014 by Tonguelasher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Past Your Eyes - "IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL CUM." The Sextel is a special hotel that offers a refuge for various kinky guests to explore their sexuality in public. The protected environment is sex friendly and nudist, and depending on the particular tastes of each guest, almost anything goes. Guests can stay on different floors which group similarly perverted people together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Slow  

Elsie had always had a fantasy of being a cow. Not a real cow, of course; but a human cow, kept naked in a stall with hay and milked five times a day. After her most recent son had been weaned she kept up her milk production. She had heard about the Sextel and finally got up the courage to call their bookings department. This was not a regular receptionist because the application and screening was somewhat more involved. The woman she talked to was more of a booking pervert than a receptionist. One of the main tasks, after the hotel had checked out her background, was to decide what part of the hotel she would be staying at. This was not crucial, as there was some overlap and crossover; but they would try to get her into a floor community that would take care of her needs as well as fuck her senseless.

"Just what about the thought of being a cow turns you on in particular?" the woman asked.

"I don't know exactly how to describe it," Elsie said. "I suppose it is partly the degradation and humiliation; you know, all those times you are called a dumb cow. I guess part of me just wants to take that all the way. But also, I love suckling and getting suckled, and I love giving milk. And I love the idea of being fucked while I'm in harness and helpless. I'd love to get gangbanged while being milked. And I'd love to have video footage of it to keep and show people."

"Well, as to the last: we have a whole floor devoted to teaching and demonstrating and making porn videos, and we'd be happy to feature you in some of our kinkier films. They have a small stockade up there that we could use as a barn stall with a little hay and harness."

"And we do have a floor devoted to humiliation and degradation which you might visit, as I'm sure they'd love to use you. But to start, it sounds like we should probably give you a public space on the fetish floor. It's pretty popular, so it might be a while."

"How about your farm? I hear you have an actual farm with a barn and animals. That sounds like the perfect place for me."

"Well, we do have a small number of animals, but the farm is really more of a resort, or a nature area than an actual farm. We have a shuttle going out there every day, so you might want to try it overnight some time before you commit to a full week. But by all means, you are free to go out there all you like. One advantage is that we can arrange to have you fuck animals, including dogs, pigs, a pony or even an actual bull if you want to work up to that. But that takes major equipment and will run you quite a bit of money if you really want to get fucked.

But in the meantime, perhaps you might want to start out in Fetish, and get to know the hotel. We can set up a stall with harness and hay, have a milking machine set up and have you milked five times a day, the usual schedule."

You of course will be naked as any cow would be, and the farmers who tend you will also take part of their pay by sucking your tits and drinking straight out of you, although anyone else can suck you as well. You will be held with your tits hanging down freely through a milking board, although most of the rest of you will be in restraints. You aren't allowed to talk, and there will be a ring strapped into your mouth so anyone can fuck your face if they like. And you will be bent over with your neck in a yoke and your ass in the air. Other guests will be advised of your milking times so they can watch; but mainly so they can fuck your cunt or ass while you are doing your job. We find it improves both the yield and the quality if you are fucked every time you are milked. Other times people can also fist you in your cunt and asshole, and it should have a similar positive effect on your milk production."

"Can you have me whipped a bit? I do fantasize about getting flogged a little bit, right up into my cunt and asshole from behind, just before and after milking. I've never done it, but I'd really like to try it and see if I can stand to do it more. I'd like getting a little rough treatment before sex. Especially with people watching."

"Well, we can certainly accommodate you with one of our beginner whipping instructors, and follow up with more if you like it. After the first lesson however we will have to leave it to the guests to flog you as they see fit. I'm sure we'll have volunteers to flog your cunt though without too much problem."

"That sounds scary, and wonderful. When can I start?"

"We have a vacant position, not a normal room but a place on the fetish floor in eight weeks, but we can let you know if there are any cancellations. I should let you know that we have had cows like you, and we take the milk and bottle it and sell it from a fridge next to your stall, for pretty good money. We charge you for each bottle that is bought and drunk, and the purchaser gets to hit you once with the flogger across your naked tits, when the milking machine is disconnected."

"That all sounds great, and very humiliating. Is there any other abuse that I will be able to enjoy?"

"Well, for a bit more money, we can give you the deluxe stall genuine experience. You will be kept in the stall all night, and let out to be walked in the day. While in your stall you won't be allowed to use a bathroom; instead you will just be a cow and everyone can see you with stuff coming out your rear end and falling where it falls. You will be released twice a day to clean out the hay in your stall yourself. Always with everybody watching."

"OK, that's the package I want, then. Please sign me up."

There weren't any cancellations. (There never were.) So eight weeks later Elsie showed up at the desk, finished all the paperwork and so on, and checked in. Like some others, she didn't get a room as she was going to be naked in her stall getting milked all week. So they took her clothes and belongings and locked them up, put a bit in her mouth, and led her up to her new stall on the fetish floor. She was immobilized in the usual tack plus some extra restraints. She was not allowed to talk, but could moo as much as she liked. Curious passersby could play with her, especially her tits and cunt and ass; and a sign announced that whoever could get her to cum first would receive a free bottle of her milk. She got a lot of handling that first afternoon, and it wasn't long before someone claimed the bottle, after she was thoroughly fucked and buggered several times. Actually, she came within minutes, but they kept trying for the prize long after it was won.

Next, a "farmer" dressed in authentic looking jeans and a checked shirt came along to hook up the milkers. He grabbed and squeezed her tits, roughly manipulating them and massaging them, before slapping them and stretching each one out by a pinched nipple, then hooking the mechanical milking cups to her.

Once the machine was pumping and pulling painfully on her tits he put up a sign next to her stall that said "Dumb Cow, available for fucking, any way you want. Please do not knock off the milking machines, as they are her whole reason for being. Please feel free to fuck her cunt, ass, and mouth. There is a special mouth gag inserted for your blowjob pleasure. No limit on the number of times you can fuck her. Have a go at her as often as you want. She's all yours, boys."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.