The Sextel Hotel
Chapter 4: Deck of Dissolution

Copyright© 2014 by Tonguelasher

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Deck of Dissolution - "IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL CUM." The Sextel is a special hotel that offers a refuge for various kinky guests to explore their sexuality in public. The protected environment is sex friendly and nudist, and depending on the particular tastes of each guest, almost anything goes. Guests can stay on different floors which group similarly perverted people together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Slow  

If you have been following my little reminiscences so far, you will be getting the picture that the hotel was an exceptionally social space, and that by design. Although there were the inevitable miles of blank corridor outside the rooms, there was social and play space on every floor, and much visiting between the residential floors as well, much more so than in other hotels.

Most of the upper floors had a similar layout above the programming and play areas on the first six floors. The normal floors other than the flasher floor were large squares with 10 rooms to a side, with the bedrooms on the outside wall and thus getting all the light. The hallway ran inside from the rooms, and there was a large play space in the middle for the various themes of each floor. This meant that there was not a lot of light inside, as there was no atrium running up the centre of the building as there is in many of the better new hotels nowadays. People looking for a bit of light in company on a sunny afternoon would hence gravitate up to the roof deck.

The deck had a four foot concrete wall around it and no higher buildings in the immediate vicinity, so it was a popular spot for nude sunbathing. The atmosphere was relaxed, and there was no great emphasis on any particular sexual activity; it was more of a free space and refuge for everybody from all the constant fucking and sucking throughout the rest of the hotel. There were a few parties, and the Sextel sprung for a free keg of beer on the roof on Friday afternoons in the summer, so in general it was a pretty friendly space.

I used to lay out there when I was young and foolish – one day I was lying on my stomach naked playing chess with a friend and I forgot the time – by the time I thought about it it was too late – I had a fairly sharp red band up my entire back, including a bright red stripe right up the back of my cock, which had been lying on the deck between my spread legs; and the back of my balls as well. This definitely put a bit of a hiatus in my sex life for a couple of days. Thank god for aloe vera.

Another time I was just lying naked on my back on a towel right on the deck, which was made of large wooden squares something like warehouse pallets. I was halfway along the deck from the entrance on the west end, and I was casually looking down through my spread legs at the door.

This absolutely stunning naked girl comes onto the deck, and heads my way. I'd never seen her before in my life, and believe me I would have known. You know; dirty blond hair, true blond because you had the comparison immediately visible. Large natural breasts, although just small enough that they managed to be still firm and jut almost straight out from high on her chest. Very fine blond fuzz all over that was picked out by the sunlight. She walked straight towards my open crotch, looking at my cock & balls with this great big grin on her face. My immediate thought, or perhaps simian reflex, was that this goddess was way out of my league. Did I tell you I was young and stupid at the time? I'm older now.

Before she was close enough to step right on my cock she veered slightly and walked past, somehow deftly managing to not trip over my tongue which must have been hanging out a mile. I don't remember the immediate aftermath, but she later pursued me throughout the building until she had me trapped in a small space where I was forced to surrender, whereupon we both surrendered, and the rest was herstory.

Pleasantly enough it turned out that she was an enthusiastic connoisseur of anal sex, and I spent many happy hours with my hard cock up her back tunnel. She was pretty tight; or so I thought with my limited experience; but she also loved to play and basically demanded that I work my whole fist up her ass. It took a long, long time, and much patience, but I wasn't complaining. The longer the better, as far as I was concerned.

Strangely enough she was the one that was adamant that I go faster and I was the cautious one. I was worried about her tearing her skin and getting infected, because she apparently hadn't done this before and was only focussed on the destination and not so much on safety concerns. But regardless of her impatience, we were both enjoying the journey. Did I mention that she had the greatest ass in history? Or one of them, anyways, I suppose. I haven't yet completed my survey of all of the truly fantastic and amazing asses of all of the women in history. I'm working on it, though.

I spent a lot of time and liberal applications of lubricant slowly working my hand, one finger at a time, up into her tight asshole. Once I got my thumb tucked inside my four fingers I was able to work my hand in up to the base of my fingers, but there I stuck for quite a while. She kept telling me to shove it in, but I really seemed to be on the verge of tearing her, and I just slowly and carefully pumped her in and out for a while. When I tested how far in I could push the envelope, so to speak, she would start yelling and screaming because of the pain. This care on my part was not entirely altruistic; I was worried that if she tore and got an infection it would seriously interfere with my ass fucking schedule. I had a lot of ass fucking to do with her asshole for the next long period of time, and I really didn't see any chance of opening up a hole in the schedule to take any time off for recuperation.

I was also a bit worried that she would become too loose for regular ass fucking if I successfully got my fist and other big toys up her ass, but she tightened up fairly quickly after each time, and was as tight as ever after a day's rest each time. Although thinking back on it, I'm not sure why we ever took a day's rest. Why would you ever stop?

I was young enough that I came early and often, and could more or less go all day, with brief time outs. And there were always lots of things to do during those time outs. See fisting, above. Since we both liked me fucking her ass, and I was young enough that my cock didn't always go soft in between cums, I ended up spending many hours and lots of cum in that sweet tube of hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.