The Sextel Hotel - Cover

The Sextel Hotel

Copyright© 2014 by Tonguelasher

Chapter 3: The Flasher Floor

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Flasher Floor - "IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL CUM." The Sextel is a special hotel that offers a refuge for various kinky guests to explore their sexuality in public. The protected environment is sex friendly and nudist, and depending on the particular tastes of each guest, almost anything goes. Guests can stay on different floors which group similarly perverted people together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Slow  

Morrisson stopped at the security checkpoint just inside the front door of the hotel, showing his reservation and confirmation papers, after which he was waved into the door to the main lobby. Making his way through the large room he joined a long lineup. When he eventually got to the counter he gave his papers to the clerk.

"You give your name only as M. Morrisson. Can we have a last name for the register?"

"It isn't important. If you must have a name for the paperwork you can use either Robert or Mitchell, my middle names."

"Very good, sir. Thank you, sir. Now, I see you have supplied the required medical certifications. Just be aware that we also do the tests separately a second time at our in-house clinic, and if you would you will please go to them when we are done here we will do that for you immediately. We double check everything for your safety and the safety of all our guests. Thankfully the tests are all coming down in cost, and we get results very quickly nowadays.

Now, is this your first time at the Sextel?"

'Yes, I was given a couple of very strong recommendations, so I decided to try it out for myself."

"Well, just to review the essentials, we have one primary rule. As you are aware you, like everyone else here, have signed documents confirming that anyone may make any sexual contact with you at any time, at their initiative. The control on this is that at the same time, if you tell them to stop, they must stop immediately. We take the "no means no" rule very seriously. Any violation will result in the offender being immediately expelled from the hotel and banned for life; with their rentals and fees for the week completely forfeit and non-refundable. Of course as part of that rule, non-consensual violence is similarly never tolerated. For the most part we ask that most of that kind of activity when it is consensual be confined to the BDSM floor, where there are supervision and safety measures in place. Do you have any questions?"

"Well, that all makes sense. But what are the different floors dedicated to? Do I need to go to a different floor each time I want a different kind of sex?"

The clerk laughed. "No, don't worry about that. There is a lot of overlap anyways, and the different floor themes are more of a way to bring communities of interested parties together. For instance, on the anal floor the people there know that they can find willing partners for anal sex all over the floor, but at the same time anal sex is a variation that will be part of many peoples' play all over the hotel. I see by your sheet that you are moving to the exhibitionist floor. I don't suppose you are bringing a lot of clothing with you. Would you like to leave all your clothes and valuables here at the desk?"

"Yes, that would be great." Morrisson immediately stripped naked and handed his clothes and wallet to the clerk to lock away and then openly started to fondle and masturbate his hardening cock in front of everyone there. "What are the chances of getting a blowjob?"

"Your chances are great, but staff do not supply sexual services. They are allowed to fuck you at their own volition if they have a spare moment or a break, but not when it interferes with their duties, and they are usually pretty busy. You can't ask them for sex, although the one exception is the toilet girl who comes to lick your toilet clean every morning. She is naked and on her hands and knees and you are free to use her any way you want, until her probation period is over, at which point another will take her place.

But you will almost always find many guests ready to service you to your heart's, or your hard-on's, content. Or you can just stick your cock into someone's mouth and start fucking them. If they don't want you, they will tell you to stop. But around here lots of people, or at least many of the straight women will just start sucking you anyways. Also you might try the oral floor. They are all pretty eager and might almost suck your cock right off!"

"What about tipping and so on?"

Well, since all the guests here are essentially naked all the time, we try to remove the necessity for carrying much of anything around. If you are going to be fucking around all over the place all day long, you would probably lose a wallet or bag anyways. Instead, we barred tipping here, and put purchases on accout. All the staff are paid very well, and if you have had particularly good service just mention it to any of the supervisory staff and it will go on their record. Any purchases in the dining room, bar, or shops just go on your account. The in-room phones and internet and cable are all free, and we discontinued the in-room porn channels due, for some reason, to a complete lack of interest. Possibly due to the fact that all you pervs were too busy either watching the real thing in or near your room anyways, or were too busy fucking each other for real to watch actors pretending to fuck badly on TV."

"What about room keys?"

"Place your thumb on this screen, and look into this camera. Your room is now keyed to your thumb print and your retina. Most people on the exhibitionist floor don't bother locking their room anyways. You'll see the setup when you get there."

"OK. Well, where should I go after the clinic? I'm horny and I want to get some relief and some fun right away. Where would you suggest I start?"

"I assure you that you will have no problem. After you leave your belongings in your room, you can check out some of the different areas. There is a lot of overlap; for instance there is a BDSM floor like I mentioned; but there is also an entire floor given over to bondage. While the BDSM area tends more toward spanking and the like, on the bondage floor you will find many examples of interesting bound naked people; samples of skilled Japanese rope bondage and so on. There will be people who are tied up naked, exposed, and completely vulnerable and helpless. They are left that way deliberately so they can be raped by anybody and everybody all day. If you can really call that rape; they all love it. Some are gagged so they can't even say no; but some are ungagged or even have special ring gags so that you can fuck their faces as hard as you like. Some have no gag at all and will give you a good blowjob voluntarily, sucking on you and loving it. It's a good floor to start on."

"What are some of the other floors?"

"Here's a list. There are twenty-five floors above ground as well as some facilities such as the normal dining, health club, pool, and so on. Sex is allowed and encouraged everywhere. We do have laundry facilities, but strangely there is virtually no demand for them. There is also the lake out of town. We run daily shuttles out to it, and we recommend that everyone check it out at least once. Some people stay out there all week. It is a private lake we own outright, in a forested estate that is very secure. There is a lake, an island, a float, various docks, beaches and cabins all around the shore, but discretely separated. It's rather wonderful."

"It sounds like it. One thing I'm curious about – what is the male/female ratio here?"

"That's an interesting question. As you would expect, we tend to attract more men than women, although that has been steadily shifting towards more balance as long as we've been open, and more so lately. There are a lot of benefits for women here and word of mouth seems to be spreading.

But it kind of works out anyways. Many of the women start out somewhat slowly but get more into the festivities as they go. Once they get on a roll, so to speak, they often develop an impressive appetite. On the gangbang floor for instance they eventually become hungry for male attention faster than the males can rejuvenate. Lesser forms of this happen all over the hotel; the swinging/orgy floor; the couples floor, and so on. Luckily, there is some compensation in that as the men get their first orgasms out of the way they tend to last longer, and it sort of balances out. But a lot of the women become voracious, and want more than the men can supply. So some surplus in the male numbers is not entirely a bad thing."

While the entire hotel was clothing optional, the floor set aside for exhibitionists was essentially a clothing free zone. The rooms were more expensive because they had no bathrooms, and the guests paid the extra happily.

Instead, the rooms each had a glass interior wall opposite the doorway that looked in on one large single central bathroom, shared by all. It had all the usual facilities plus a few extras. There were bidets for washing yourself after using the toilet, as well as urinals, an enema basin, an open shower area, a large hot tub, and a few marble slab benches, such as those found in Turkish baths.

The glass walls allowed guests to look in on everyone using the bathroom, and perhaps more importantly it allowed everyone in the bathroom to know that the others still in their own rooms could see them People using the bathroom could also look in on those in their bedrooms at any time of the day and night and see them when they were having sex. There were no curtains or blinds on the glass wall. The doors in each room that led out to the bathroom could be closed, but were mostly to allow people to reduce the noise from the 24 hour activity in the communal bathroom, so they could get some sleep. Mind you, most people were so exhausted from the first day's marathon activities that they didn't have much trouble sleeping. A benefit for some was that by the established custom of the hotel if you left your door unlocked you were inviting anyone to come in and either take part in sex already ongoing, or come in and fuck you any time they chose, even if you were sleeping. If you didn't want it, you could just lock your door. But for those who did like the idea, it was incredibly exciting.

This was a privacy-free floor, and all guests were naked and on display the entire time they were there.

The usual morning routine was to stumble into the bathroom and let the staff get you started. There were pots of fresh coffee brewing all the time, and once you had finished your coffee or tea the staff would take over and wash you thoroughly.

You didn't bring soap or shampoo or anything, because the hotel had an extensive array of cosmetics and cleaning products, and your whole body was cleaned by the special cleaning staff. They would administer your three morning enemas, so that your ass was ready for sodomy or analingus. On request they would insert a nozzle, essentially like an auto mechanic's grease gun into your anus and shoot about a day's supply of high quality lubricant – water soluble, nontoxic, and perhaps most importantly edible. There would be enough to lubricate any anal activities for most of the day, but refills were of course always available all day and all night as needed. The cleaning staff bathed, soaped, and showered you, shampooed your hair, and thoroughly cleaned your genitals, gently or not as you preferred.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.