The Sextel Hotel - Cover

The Sextel Hotel

Copyright© 2014 by Tonguelasher

Chapter 2: The Interview

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Interview - "IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL CUM." The Sextel is a special hotel that offers a refuge for various kinky guests to explore their sexuality in public. The protected environment is sex friendly and nudist, and depending on the particular tastes of each guest, almost anything goes. Guests can stay on different floors which group similarly perverted people together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Safe Sex   Scatology   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Slow  

She had been looking for a job for months now, and was near the end of her rope. Rent, bills, student loan payments and credit card debts were a constant worry. And in this economy, the letters after her name seemed to have little sway in fulfilling the promise of a better job; or indeed any job at all.

Finally she had noticed the ad in the little alternative paper, strangely among all the sex ads near the back, in the employment section. She didn't much care; she hadn't been laid in ages, either. But she really was desperate for just about anything.

As she sat in the waiting room she reviewed the brief ad in her mind. "Demanding employer seeks loyal assistant willing to follow all orders and obey without question. Apply to Sextel Hotel PO Box 5555." The phone call was pretty vague; only asking a few personal details, and making sure she understood the ad. They said that the work involved getting her hands dirty, and in fact more than just her hands. They mentioned a salary figure that was more than she could normally expect as a result of her college degree, and immediately made her determined to get the job. She assured them that she was interested in whatever the position was, and she was willing to do whatever asked.

As she sat in the crowded room she didn't think about her duties, only worried about all the other people there and whether they were competition, and how good her chances were. Finally an older distinguished gentleman in a pinstriped suit approached her and held out his hand saying "Hello, Miss Cecilia Hewitt? I'm Mr. Bland. Thank you for coming in today. Are you ready to get started?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Bland. Where do I go?"

He walked over to an unoccupied desk in the middle of one wall in the crowded reception area and stood in front of it. "Come over here, and let's get started right now."

She looked around in mild panic and confusion. "Right here? But..."

"Miss Hewitt, the only requirement listed was the willingness to obey all orders without question. You have now demonstrated your unwillingness to follow this sole simple requirement. You are therefore demonstrably unqualified for the position. Good day and good luck with your search elsewhere."

"Wait! Please wait! I'm sorry, you caught me unawares. I'm sorry, I'll be happy to do the interview wherever you want. Please give me another chance. I'll do anything you want me to."

"Miss Hewitt, being caught unawares from time to time is part of the environment here. We are looking for someone who understands the meaning of our requirement, and you apparently do not."

"Please, I swear to you that I'm willing to do anything at all to get this job. Anything! Let me show you, any way you wish."

"I have already tested your willingness to obey with a rather simple test, and you failed. I don't know any simpler. However, we do try to be fair. I tell you what; I shall test you in some more unusual and extreme ways, and give you one final chance. I should let you know that non-verbal instructions are also to be followed strictly as well. This means that you are to be totally compliant with any and all wishes and desires, and this includes going along with anything I may choose to do. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes, sir!" Please, I'll do anything!" she repeated.

"In many cases, obedience means doing nothing; if it appears that we want you to. The golden rule is you do what we want you to do, in all circumstances, regardless of what you want to do. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, sir, please!"

Very well. I am going to conduct a series of tests on you. If you can obey my instructions, you job is yours. If you cannot, or if you question or hesitate before carrying out any instruction, or if you resist anything that I want to do, then you should leave. Is that clear?"

She panicked, and a lump seemed to form in her throat. But at the same time, she became resolute and determined. She could handle it, whatever they threw at her. She would show them that if they gave her a chance, she would be theirs, body and soul.

"Yes, sir. Crystal clear." ("Do your worst," she thought to herself, and steeled herself to take anything and everything he could dish out.)

"All right. These will be tests of your ability to obey and accept our requirements of you, no matter how extreme or unusual they might seem. Also, every part of this interview is being taped, and will be streamed live on the internet in real time." Saying that, still in the crowded waiting room, he reached over and unsnapped the top of her pants. She had braced for something bizarre and so did not react; but she was still shocked and had to bite her tongue to keep from crying out.

He next lowered her zipper and reached a hand into the front of her panties. Strangely, no-one in the room seemed to notice except her, and there was no reaction from anyone.

Mr. Bland began to fondle her cunt, rubbing all around and stimulating her clit. He worked a finger up her opening with some difficulty.

"Your cunt is bone dry," he said in a loud, clear voice for the sake of everyone in the room. "Aren't you enjoying this?"

She choked. Struggling to keep herself under control, she replied "I'm sorry, sir. Interviews always make me nervous. I can lubricate it if you would like."

"No, no, that's all right. I don't expect you to feel excited on command. At least, not yet." He gave an enigmatic chuckle. "Now, for our next test of your willingness to do absolutely anything we ask of you, I want you to go across the room to that rather scruffy looking gentleman over there in the dirty blue jeans. Bend over at the waist, undo his pants, and suck his cock into your mouth. Keep sucking until he comes. Oh, and don't do up your pants just yet, leave them loose and open."

Still feeling utterly humiliated from his open groping of her cunt and his announcement to the room that she was dry, she reminded herself over and over that this was just a test of her obedience, that she could do anything they threw at her, and that she had to do this right this time.

She walked across the room as instructed, bent at the waist, and unfastened the man's jeans. To her relief he didn't resist but merely glanced up at her. It was perhaps not such a great surprise that, as she took his already hardening cock in her mouth, he reached up and massaged her right breast, squeezing it and pinching the nipple until it hurt. She assumed that this too was part of the test, and she was correct.

Mr. Bland stood close beside her to watch her work. So it was a bit of a surprise when someone else started sliding her slacks and panties down her legs. She reminded herself that she had stressed that she would do anything for this job; and she meant it. So she didn't put up any resistance or protest when the person behind started to explore her cunt and ass with their fingers.

She felt them smearing something wet around her asshole, and then fingers began to push more of the lubricant inside of her. But she kept sucking the cock in front of her when she felt something slowly pushing into her ass.

A male voice from behind her said "She's got a very tight asshole right now. She's going to have to loosen up if we're going to fuck her ass a lot."

Mr. Bland said "Relax your asshole, Ms. Hewitt. Just relax. Do the best you can. Learn to control yourself. Just relax. Relax."

Soon the whole room started chanting in unison "Relax! Relax! Relax!" If anything, the mortification worked in the opposite direction, but slowly she forced herself to relax her ass in front of everybody while still sucking the cock in front of her.

Somewhat to her surprise she started to enjoy the situation. After all, she was getting spit roasted, with hard cocks fucking her in both ends. The unseen guy in her ass bottomed out as she forced herself to loosen up, and he grabbed her hips as he started to take full strokes in and out. She even started to push against him to get him in deeper on the in stroke, impaling herself eagerly in front of all these strangers and her interviewer.

By this time the man in front of her was fucking her mouth with some energy, and she was having trouble with it pushing the back of her mouth and interfering with her breathing. But she kept sucking and soon he shot his spunk into her mouth and throat. She assumed correctly that she was supposed to keep sucking until instructed otherwise, so she continued to suckle on the cock as it deflated. Then the man in her ass sped up, grasping her hips tightly and really driving his pelvis against hers, as if to pound his cock right through her. He came, excitedly shooting his cum up into her ass in several bursts, as he relished fucking and humiliating this seemingly innocent young woman. But he also got off on the fact that she was starting to seriously get into it as well, which she showed as she began to thrust her ass against him even as he slowed down. She even kept thrusting herself outwards when he stopped after he emptied himself into her. She moaned in frustration as he withdrew.

"That's enough, Miss. That part of your oral interview is complete. Please return to the desk where we will start the verbal part."

She slowly got up and, assuming she shouldn't do anything on her own initiative to change anything that was done to her, she shuffled across the room with her pants and panties around her ankles, otherwise naked from the waist down in front of everyone.

Mr. Bland stood in front of the desk, pulling a small wooden stool out from under it and placing it in front. He then went around and sat down opposite her. "Have a seat, please," as he gestured at the stool.

She looked at it. It had a very small top, perhaps six inches across, and most of the top was occupied by two wooden phalluses, cocks, that were carved in detail and stood straight up from the seat, about six inches high and an inch apart. They were painted black and both glistened with a generous amount of lube spread all over their surfaces.

She was ultra-careful not to ask questions, or appear to be resisting. Instead she concluded that the explicit intention was that she could do the only thing possible, and sit on the stool, lowering her asshole down one cock and her cunt down the other, until they were both completely embedded inside her and holding her in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.