I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco - Cover

I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

San Francisco International Airport, Friday

Once we arrived, Molly Anne had to go off to a company waiting area. Vanessa and I would have a couple of hours to kill, so we went to the airline's VIP club. "Victor, I'm glad we've got this quiet time -- a good opportunity to reflect and share without getting wild. I'd like to tell you some things that I learned. Please tell me about your insights."

"Sorry to the training of the nuns, but my inner slut is out and isn't going to go back in. I feel almost naive saying that I realize that both of us are perfectly comfortable seeing the other one enjoy sex with other people, as long as our love is strong. I was scared to go to a swing or a BDSM club at home, but that now sounds cool. For me, the BDSM stuff might be specialized and not as frequent."

"Much the same for me, dear. I got beyond Jewish conditioning to know that you are absolutely supportive of sex with you, pretty much anywhere, anytime, and with friends. Either one of us could bring home a friend for dinner and fucking."

"Ooh. Just the thought of that." We were pretty private. She moved next to me, and we exchanged a searing wet kiss. "Best I can do here is to make it look, to a random observer, that I'm not paying attention with my clothes." Vanessa reached into her purse and pulled something out -- and quickly slipped into some panties. She then hiked up her skirt, but in a way that looked like she hadn't been paying attention to how she sat. It rose above the tops of her thigh-highs. "Does this help your morale?

"Let me help it some more. I haven't done much for your shoe fetish recently." She swiveled, stretched out, and put the back of one shoe on my thigh. I fondled the heel, knowing I couldn't do more about it right now.

Somehow, having that thoughtful consideration of one of my fantasies made me feel especially loved and accepted. I noticed that Vanesssa was frowning a bit, and perhaps hesitating before talking. "Got something more than a shoe to share, love?"

Polyamory?

"I'm going to mention something that might need to stay a fantasy. It also might be something great."

"Obviously, you have my complete attention."

"We've established that neither of us has problems with sex with others beside us. There's also, I think, a shared assumption that we do have an obligation to keep each other as the primary emotional relationship. I've been thinking, though, about things that might fall between the two, into polyamory.

"You know that there are times that I seem to need girl talk. I'm not suggesting that I'm really a lesbian.

"So I don't risk our relationship, I'm wondering if I may want some emotionally intimate girlfriends living with us. It's too dangerous if I go out on my own for that.

"There are at least a couple of women to whom I can relate like that, but that we both trust. Jill is the most obvious. You knew Molly Anne longer than I did, but this has been an intense time, she's apparently considering relocating, and we've both become close to her.

"What I'm saying, I guess, is that if we considered having women in our household, people with whom we like to spend non-sexual time as well as who turn us on, maybe that would be good for us all. It's not a harem in that they'd all be submissive to you, or even to us. Some might be lesbian enough so they might even form primary relationships with each other."

I hugged her. "Thank you, thank you. You've been scaring me with some of your evenings with the girls, that get longer and longer and from which I felt excluded. Some of your long, long, phone calls, to the extent that they killed an evening, also were scary.

"On the honeymoon, we also found some people where we had both a growing friendship and varying levels of sexual attraction, without the intensity of Molly Anne. Hana. Kayleigh and Patrick. Virginia and Georgia -- more emotional than with Bee and Britta.

"I've told you about Francine, and, of course, you've played with her. She and Rosa are similar in that their sexual attraction is strongly to you, but they're cool about my sharing the ambience, and some relaxed physical contact. Hmm. A blowjob from Francine, I will testify, is not exactly relaxed, but a sensual storm. She claimed it's just a skill learned from eating a lot of women.

Jill

"Jill is going through a lot of changes. There was a time that I wanted to be in love with her, but now, I think it's more that she and I love one another as friends. Friends with benefits doesn't feel quite right. She's identifying more and more as a lesbian, but she and I still really enjoy touch. No putdown on you, but she's light enough -- not weight, but conditioned yet not muscular -- that she may be the easiest person in the world with whom to sleep.

"She doesn't want to fuck, unless it's in the future, possibly to get pregnant. She has been getting more and more into what I guess I'd call kinky mutual masturbation. She's also been discovering that she is really sensitive anally and might go a lot farther there."

"I've thoroughly enjoyed the threesomes we've had, but I'm not sure that we recognized all of her needs. Still, some images there are burned into my mind. It was incredible to watch her tribbing and kissing you, but that led to something where her needs weren't being met -- well, not sure that's quite right. You needed to cum and insisted that someone lick or fuck you and she hesitated to go down on you so you sort of pushed her away and climbed on top of me. I feel guilty about, oh, leaving her hanging.

"In some respects, she has a certain innocence. I remember the time when the three of us were in bed, and she asked if we minded if she looked really, really close because she had never really seen fucking from a few inches away. Both of us felt soft and fuzzy to her, and encouraged her to do just that. You got into cowgirl, and she slid in. I'll tell you that hit exhibitionist buttons of mine that I didn't know I had. She's got great thighs, and it really intensified things for me when I could fondle hers while we fucked.

"Last with her, she's still figuring out what attracts her about golden showers. There is something, that's been getting stronger and stronger. When we next see her at home, I encourage you to go into the bathroom with her -- nothing new with women trooping there -- and, if you're willing, encourage her to get close to you when you piss, or vice versa. I think she'll want to be exhibitionistic and voyeuristic at first, but my gut tells me that she'll want to get more intense. You and I experimented with that a bit, so I think we both are open to more."

"Now that I think of it, Jill has invited me into the bathroom with her, as she put it, 'so we don't have to stop talking'. I think I've been oblivious to her body language. She wanted me to watch, and maybe to do more."

"Remember, Jill is meeting us at the airport. I talked to her a little, and we might have a surprise for you. I put her in touch with my friend Joyce."

"The makeup artist? But Jill hardly ever wears makeup."

"Then is then, now is now."

We sensed movement at the entry area to our little alcove. It was one of the club hostesses. "Molly Anne gave me a heads-up." She pulled up one side of her skirt. "I'm cool. No need to put yourselves together instantly, but in about ten minutes, you can go to the gate to pre-board. If you're wondering, as many people do about me, I'm in this job because I'm too tall to be a flight attendant. Yes, before you ask, I played basketball." She was a stunning black woman, with fairly light skin, and, as I noticed, unusual green eyes.

Flight

Molly Anne was at the hatch, getting a "Welcome to Frontier Horizon" for the benefits of the other passengers. She pointed to the left, and another flight attendant greeted us. Rachel was young and bubbly, with a fairly short cap of brilliantly red hair. I wondered how she had gotten a First Class assignment, as I thought that was based on seniority.

Rachel took us to seats, and whispered "don't be surprised if I address you like airline executives. This is a three-class aircraft. Domestic first equals international business. We're going to sneak you into the unoccupied international first section. Don't know how much we'll see the flight crew, but they know and are cool."

When the curtain to Business Class closed, Rachel came up to us and said, "Let me put your minds at rest." She raised her skirt, showing I was in the aisle seat, so I was closest. Grinning, she revealed a trim patch of glowing red hair. I reached out and gently ran a finger along her slit, just enough to flavor it. Turning, I raised it to Vanessa's lips, where she licked it. Everyone smiled. "Clearly, we're all cool about the sex part of this flight. I guess we'll do more when we're airborne?"

"A lot more. I hope you know that this model of 747 even has a small stand-up bar, and a conversation area, in the First Class area. We'll make use of it.

In flight, San Francisco to Houston

After takeoff, she took us to the spiral staircase to the upper deck and removed a velvet rope across it. Before she took us up the stairs, she raised her skirt to give us a better view as we went up the spiral.

Molly Anne came up the stairs. She deep-kissed Rachel, and then moved to us. "When we flew out here, I told you that Eau d'727 Bathroom is no aphrodisiac, and advised you to wait to join the Mile-High Club. That decidedly is not true in a three-class Four-Seven."

I must have looked a little blank. "Victor hon, among aviation people, we sometimes call Boeing products by informal names, like Two-Seven and Four-Seven.

"But on a more sensitive topic, Rachel hon, will you tell my friends here what you like?" Molly Anne moved to Rachel, and pulled her into her arms, turning her so she hugged her around the front. Her hands cupped Rachel's breast, and triggered a happy sigh before Rachel began to talk.

"I'm still exploring, but here are a few things. I'm submissive. Nothing extreme, but I like erotic pain and feeling forced -- well, out of control. I'm very anal. Obviously, nobody wants to damage me back there, but I do like it rough. When I give oral, grab my head and pull me close -- we can do a little of that now, but I have to avoid messing up my uniform and makeup."

"Glad you drew some fine distinctions. On this trip, both Vanessa and I learned things about ourselves as well as each other. Among those were that while I can role-play dominance, I'm really not into it for myself. I can give mild erotic pain, but even if a friend begs me for intense pain, it turns me off." I turned to Vanessa. "That last was my real-world experience with Pia. It had crossed my mind to change our return and come back through Dallas, visiting them. That's too much for me during a honeymoon."

Molly Anne said, "I've played some with Rachel. Let me demonstrate." She moved to one of the couches, released Rachel, and sat down. "On your knees in front of me." Rachel, smiling widely, dropped in front of her. "Eat me." She paused only long enough for Rachel to raise her skirt for access. Molly Anne wore not panties, and held Rachel's face against her mound. We couldn't hear wet noises over the engines, but were confident they were there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.