I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco - Cover

I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Sheraton Fishermen's Wharf, Thursday afternoon

We needed to rest up a bit, although maybe let off some tension first, before going to the next step. "Lunch in the hot tub? I'm getting used to this." As we nodded, Vanessa called room service and ordered. "While we wait, tell us more about Mitchell Brothers."

"May I assume that both of you know that in many ways, it's the highest-end strip club in the city, the most expensive, and not necessarily the one with the highest action? Maybe think of a Vegas theater with additional, occasional, expensive fucking?"

I grinned. "I've been there a couple of times, saw some fantastic women, but didn't do anything. Seemed too expensive."

"Well, Victor, it varies a lot what mileage you get. There's the general club culture, there's the mood on a given day, and there's also being known, especially to the managers and to the owners, Jim and Artie. When I first went, some male and female flight attendants introduced me to Jim and Artie, and we hit it off. I've played with them in their office a few times, and then gotten what I'd call unlisted VIP credentials. There's a black card that I show at entry, which means no cover, and access to everything. When I show that, they give me a glowing blue bracelet. It tells the girls that I'm cool, won't divert their tips, and am open to joining in scenes.

"As far as you two, I propose to introduce you to Jim and Artie. Be open to scening in their office, to which they'll always add some girls. Personally, I've never gone on stage, although I don't object to it. I've had some scenes in the club, such as when two girls come to a table, from the New York stage, and do a lesbian scene, I touch them and vice versa. That lets the guy with me get off there, or much better, in an extra-cost private room.

"Now, Vanessa, if you want to consider mingling with some of the paid girls, or go on stage, let me tell you a bit about the style. Other than specific feature dancer acts, Mitchell Brothers doesn't do costumes. The girls go around in super-brief bikinis and heels. Might not be a bad idea for us to start with some, for what would be more of a get-acquainted than an audition. I could wear the red leather outfit I have on. You could go with either schoolgirl outfit. I'll bring the nun outfit. Don't forget some dildoes and vibrators; you might need those if you do a lesbian act."

Mitchell Brothers theater, Thursday evening

The three of us came in. We were in a plush office, with no chairs other than at the desks, but couches and loveseats that clearly could be playgrounds. At the back of the room were a couple of massage tables. Jim and Artie welcomed us, but clearly were delighted to see Molly Anne. "She's never brought friends that didn't fit right in. This is a commercial sex place. We get off as well as make money. Molly Anne and her friends help us in both. Before we go any farther, are you two ready to party hard with any of us?"

Vanessa answered, moving between us. She deep-kissed Molly Anne, and fondled my cock. "Absolutely not. From what I hear, this would be a great place for me to get in touch with my inner slut -- even inner whore, beyond swinging. The idea turns us both on. Just in case you're worried about me with girls, Molly Anne, would you demonstrate? Finger fuck me, or I've got a couple of dildos in my purse." Molly Anne presented a finger to the audience, curtsied, and stuck it into Vanessa, whose eyes soon closed in pleasure. She removed her finger, licked it off, and then kissed Vanessa while Vanessa's hand explored under her skirt.

I looked at Jim and Artie. "Let me put it this way, everybody -- as long as I know she had fun, I'm incredibly excited by having Vanessa full of other guys' cum. No, I'm not into cuckold or humiliation, not in the slightest. We just love the idea of her being incredibly wild."

"We have lots of dancers that come in, do their jobs, and leave. Those that play with us, and also get the special assignments, are those we call in-girls." Artie thought for a moment, picked up the phone, and called on the intercom. "Got any in-girls around? Especially one that might have just finished or is about to? Great." He turned back. "Some might call the in-girls quasi-management, but it's not that formal. Let's just say they aren't the usual independent contractor stripper who comes in for a shift, does her thing, and leaves. These women work with us, variously training new people, doing private acts, maybe sometimes doing porn. In other words, we're frank about each other's minds."

A few minutes later, the inside door opened and three dancers entered. Hana was Asian, in a silky, shimmery red robe. Mary Margaret immediately struck me as a sexy graduate student. Amanda looked like the best that a Midwest farm could offer, tall, strong, blonde, and with a friendly face. Jim greeted them. "Hi girls. Vanessa thought to herself "girls" isn't necessarily sexist here -- their identity to the customer is "girl", and it's an economic reality. She refocused as Jim started talking again. "The blonde is Molly Anne. She's been here before, although not out on the floor as much as she now wants to do. I know her personally and trust her. Vanessa is the schoolgirl -- cough, cough. Molly Anne vouches for her, and for Victor, her husband. Would you believe this is their honeymoon?" The dancers gave open, happy smiles of welcome. Well, they really welcomed me at the Condor. Hana slid next to me, Amanda with Jim, and Mary Margaret with Artie.

I knew, looking at Hana and Amanda, that there really had been no alternative to having the third woman be a redhead. Mary Margaret sensed my thinking, and giggled. In a lovely brogue, she said "I'm really Irish. My name is actually Méabh, anglicized to Maeve, but since most customers neither could spell nor pronounce it, I picked Mary Margaret."

Vanessa grinned back. "Mary Margaret sounds more like a nun name -- not criticizing, because Molly Anne and I do a dirty nun and dirty schoolgirl routine."

"Ooh, you might just be hitting my fantasies from Catholic school. I'll give you my number. We might want to explore that at length." I looked at them, and realized that watching the three of them together, in private play, certainly would make me long.

Jim looked at Vanessa. "Now, the 800 pound gorilla when couples show up -- how are you going to react to Victor making it with someone other than you?"

"It would turn me on. We already have some experience with swinging and private open scenes. Our rules are that our emotional bond is sacred, genitals are a renewable resource, and sex is fun. So I'd like him playing with friendly working girls -- I'd like to watch or pitch in." She stood, and raised her skirt to her hips, revealing said genitals. "Might adjust my outfit before going out in the club, but what can I do for anyone right now?" Did I really say that? If I follow through, I think I've put away the Catholic inhibitions for all time.

Jim took out a couple of blue bracelets, which glowed in the dark. He put them on both women. "These tell everyone that you're there with my complete permission, are cool for anything, and will help with tips, not take any away." He looked at me. "There's also a deal that if either of these girls go back with other dancers and customers, someone will take care of you. I know Molly Anne. Nobody's ever lost money with her involved, and the regular dancers know that if she's brought a guy, he's part of the deal. In other words, they'll party with you and not worry about the bill. Anyway, before you go out into the club, I think we need to do some friendly testing. Vanessa, you've already started. Come here, and let me feel that lovely pussy you just showed us."

Jim started to organize the orgy. "Vanessa, you and Amanda, start with me. Molly Anne, you and Amanda go to Artie. Hana, you start with Victor. For that matter, Hana, try him out in front of all of us." Jim picked up the phone. While neither Vanessa nor Molly Anne were experienced strippers, they did their best to get ready for fucking.

"Wait a minute, Vanessa. Maybe we're not veteran strippers, but we can undress each other very, very provocatively." Everyone grinned in anticipation. Vanessa immediately got inspired, and moved to embrace Molly Anne. They intertwined their legs, raising their skirts, and, as best as one could do in a standing position, rubbed against one another. "Would this be against the ground rules on stage?" She moved them slowly in a circle, making sure everyone else saw her finger in Vanessa's anus, and, very soon after, Vanessa's finger in hers.

"I like. Probably not for a public act, fine in private rooms and beyond."

Vanessa stepped back, and looked at Molly Anne's dress front, slit to her waist and leather-laced. She moved close and began to lick, initially between breasts that were only suggested. Vanessa began to untie the laces, and, as she exposed more and more breast, licked and sucked. Molly Anne returned the favor. Soon, the two beauties were naked but for heels.

Hana starts the test

Hana slipped out of her kimono. "Before I get into play, let me share a bit with you. I suppose you heard we were in-girls, and part of that is being able to explain ourselves to people outside the general audience. In my personal life, and as you'll see here, I'm truly submissive, while I don't yet have a regular dominant. Just for safety, I can't be too submissive in the club. As long as you don't get extreme or leave marks, I'd be delighted if you'd include pain in our play. Now, let me get into role." Other than fishnets and heels, she was naked. Hana pushed her breasts at me. She opened her mouth to protest but she caught the look in my eye and blushed. I realized she was submissive, that it was safe for her to be submissive in the back room, and, as long as she didn't require pain, I could give her what she liked. Still, I preferred to get confirmation. My Jewish conditioning kicked in. Even though she had been very frank about her preferences, I still needed to hear permission. In a very low voice, I asked her, "Out of role, do you want me to dominate you, including having sex?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.