I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco - Cover

I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Sheraton Fishermen's Wharf, Wednesday

When we awakened, around nine in the morning, we spent a playful time in the shower. I blew dry her hair, which needed to be shampooed after she blew me, water cascading over her head and shoulders. She must have a hidden snorkel.

Afterwards, we checked with the concierge, who drew us a map to the restaurant. We called Kayleigh and told her we had directions. "I wish I had remembered that I sent you home with the limo. I'll have him pick you up, although you'll have to find the restaurant in the alley so keep the map.

"Vanessa, perhaps each of our men might show off the other's most treasured possession? I can wear a skirt and change before going to work, so my legs are available to Victor. I know you haven't yet met Patrick, but, if the vibes were right, maybe you would sit on one side of him, and Sandra on the other. Gloria can take your other side."

"Kayleigh, are you sure this is OK in that restaurant? It sounds rather traditional."

"Well, if it was other than us. They've learned to like strippers and their friends. We have them as guests at times. No problem. They will seat us away from families. I'll have the limo come for you about 11 -- is that OK?"

"Great!"

Vanessa looked at me. "I feel warm and sunny. How about this?" She pulled out a dark orange knit dress that intensified her hair and eyes. I agreed, and watched her slip into it, over a thong and off-black hose, and finished with her black patent heels. She draped a sweater over her shoulders. I wore my tweed jacket over a soft shirt and jeans.

Streets of San Francisco, before an early lunch

The same limo driver picked us up. "I owe Patrick and Kayleigh, so we've set it up for you to have limo service while you're in town. Try to give us warning, though. I'm Bill." It took about 10 minutes to get to the restaurant.

As we stepped inside, Kayleigh rose to greet us. In the dark club, I hadn't realized how tall she was. I had noticed her long red curls, but now they flamed against a deep green leotard and short skirt. Her legs were very, very long.

We were a little amused to see that Patrick also was wearing a tweed jacket. It opened a little, and I thought I saw stethoscope tubing in an inner pocket. Our eyes met, and laughed. "Victor, I don't know your specific profession, but I sense we share learning. You'll find our lovely ladies also are extremely smart.

"Look around us. Two beautiful women each, great food, expanding minds. This is a true Revenge of the Nerds.

Gloria and Sandra also were in short dresses but carried gym bags. "We also realized we can change quickly. We're just close friends of Patrick and Kayleigh. Sorry that boobs are a bit too much for the waiters, but..." Gloria flipped up her vaguely cheerleader pleated skirt. "We have very friendly legs."

We sat down, and waited for the carts to deliver the first round of dumplings. Paul observed, "You realize that we have the optimal group dynamics for dim sum. Almost all come in threes, so we can get two plates of each and match our numbers."

In a carefully cultivated surfer voice, Sandra commented, "Dude, I'm always stoked when I have like applications for integer factorization. I study early, so I woke Gloria yelling cowabunga when I figured out how to describe two discrete orgies as group isomorphisms. I just have to make that cool for my professor."

"Can't jump up and really cheer here," Gloria grinned, "but I say to you,"

E to the x, dx/dy
Cosine secant theta prime
3.14159
Caltech! Caltech! Rah!

I was proud to be able to respond. Shifting into my Indiana Jones voice, I commented, Mathematicians. Why did it have to be mathematicians?

Vanessa giggled. "Maintain the honor of computer science, Master."

"You aren't pure, though. You're sullied by having a CPA."

"I made up for it in computer security." Vanessa looked at Sandra. "Are there any good homomorphic clubs around that welcome bijective couples?"

Patrick raised his hands. "And you think you're sinful? I am a psychiatrist. Hey, seriously, Kayleigh suggested we have lunch to get to know one another on neutral ground. I certainly feel a connection." He looked around for general agreement. "Kayleigh and I are working our way to explore D/s, and I gather you are too. We aren't the sort of leather people that separate sex from other exploration, which is where Sandra and Gloria come in. Based on what I heard about Vanessa and Victor at the club last night, neither are they. I'd like to suggest we meet again later, in a more private place, where we can talk frankly and even get into role. If you'd like to go to some clubs, we can take you."

"That sounds wonderful. The only thing we were specifically doing this week was somewhat tentative. The ladies at Query were going to take us to a hot wax workshop."

"Georgia and Virginia? They're our friends as well."

"Then let's do battle with dumplings ... the kind we men eat, as well as fondle. I dropped my hands below the table. Kayleigh and Gloria captured them, and pulled them under their skirts.

"Sorry, Patrick. I didn't mean to hide anything, just not shock. Vanessa, slide off your thong." Kayleigh and Gloria both were shaved, or at least very trimmed. It made them feel delicious.

Sheraton Fishermen's Wharf, Late lunch Wednesday

The ladies went off, one by one, to the ladies' room to change into outfits more suitable for the club.

Patrick told us that he was in no hurry to get back, if we wanted to talk or even go somewhere. Vanessa smiled brilliantly and moved so I could reach her other thigh. She looked back and forth between us. "I have to work out the techniques of sitting and talking with two men. Is there a position, I wonder, where I could look you in the eye and simultaneously enjoy your hands? Probably not.

"So talking is good right now. I'm not in role, so I do thank you, Patrick, for helping us explore. I'm not sure what specifically I want, and for all of his gifts, my love doesn't know that either. It may be more important for me to submit than it is for him to dominate. Even there, there are different reasons to submit.

"Victor has told me of friends where the submissive woman most wants to give herself as a gift. She's excited by service and by erotic pain as well as sex. For me, I think the submission is most about having someone else take responsibility for things that my Catholic upbringing and family make me feel guilty about, but, deep down, I want to do."

With a warm laugh, Patrick responded "Catholic upbringing? Did yez not hear the Oirish in Kayleigh's voice? Sorry, I'm not myself Irish, and the accent isn't very good. I've trained myself away from the Noo Yawk. Is Noo Yawk culturally Jewish psychiatrist dominant too much of a stereotype?"

"Well, yes. I thought Noo Yawk culturally Jewish male psychiatrists were supposed to be submissive. Now, I'm Noo Joisey from an atheistic slightly culturally Jewish momma. To be technical for a moment, she was emotionally blunted, but didn't do guilt in the yenta sense. Thinking about it -- I lived with a number of relatives -- I did get some hesitation, if maybe not guilt, from female authority figures that overemphasized no meaning no, to the point that I missed a lot of cues from horny women.

"That's hardly the model for a Dom saying 'you. Kneel and suck me.'" Patrick nodded in understanding. "So it helps me a lot when women are overtly provocative. When Vanessa and I first dated, and I took her clothes shopping, she was very conservative, although I have to say she can be damn hot in a tailored suit. It was only when I made a deal that she had to get one additional mini for every suit. Thankfully for my interests, she started out adoring heels."

"So where are we now, exploring on our honeymoon? Trying out just some of the things, I've mentioned. We're doing fine at the hotel, but I simultaneously want her to be safe and a wild woman. I should mention that we are comfortable in an open relationship. As I put it, genitalia are a renewable resource." With that, Vanessa slipped her hands out of sight, and then brought her hands back out, and a finger to each of our noses.

"Smell. There's something I can renew. I can't believe I just did that without orders."

"It's great that you did hon."

Vanessa looked very serious. "Since I'm not in role, let me speak of reasons I'm exploring BDSM. That's mostly separate from my desire to explore my sexuality. As Victor mentioned, neither of us is intent on physical exclusivity. I do, however, have a lot of past issues about letting loose my inner slut, and I'm hoping that I can work them through, in part, by a submissive role. I may not want to be a lifestyle submissive, although I'm a very mild masochist. I might even be a switch, if I stay in D/s at all."

Patrick nodded his head. "Believe me, you two; Kayleigh really has some of the same issues about what she does personally. It's her genuine hospitality that makes her successful as a strip club hostess. She has the looks to dance, but that's far too much for her to consider. Our little game is to get her to dress more and more provocatively while serving. That's moved her from jeans to a leotard with tights.

"She is studying computer networking. Didn't you say that's your field, Victor?"

"Not sure if I did or not, but yes -- although I tend to be interdisciplinary. A few years back, Patrick, I did work with some of the medical expert system software, and instrument data acquisition, from San Francisco General Hospital."

"Victor and Vanessa, the meeting at which the hot wax demo will be held starts at eight. Kayleigh works until nine. Would you like to meet for dinner beforehand? I can see if Gloria and Sandra want to go."

We nodded. "Sounds good."

Sheraton Fishermen's Wharf, after lunch Wednesday

Back at the hotel, we decided that a bit of rest would get us more ready for the evening. For us, hot tubbing makes us more relaxed for naps, so we started the water flowing. I was glad both that the room had an extensive bar plus snacks left for us, and that we were being comped.

"What did you think of lunch, my little creampuff?"

"Bullshit on the creampuff. Either creampie or cheesecake.

"Seriously, more to make me think, and for us to discuss what we want. It's a mixture of sex, group sex, voyeurism, exhibitionism, and a whole range of things under BDSM. My understanding is that wax play doesn't usually hurt, but it is an intensely sensual thing."

Once out of the tub and lounging, Vanessa asked if I thought she should shave her bush. "I'd be interested in seeing you that way. It's my understanding that's often part of a sub's image."

"Yes, I think that's a good idea. Some people say it makes them feel more vulnerable, which certainly is good for a sub. Since neither of us have done this before, it probably makes more sense for me to do it, since I could see better. Far be it from me to turn down an opportunity to take a close look at your pussy.

"Hey, in fairness, do you want to trim me? For both of us, it might keep the hair out of our mouths."

"Oh, honey, you must truly trust me to let me have a razor ... there." She burst into giggles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.