I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco - Cover

I Left My Heart, and Her Vibrator, in San Francisco

Copyright© 2014 by LughIldanach

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when Jewish guilt meets Catholic guilt, on a honeymoon in San Francisco where no one knows you? What is the proper etiquette for when you forget to put away your vibrators and the hotel lines them up and puts chocolates on the tips? What happens when she tries out for a strip club? Do they have futures with polyamory and sensuous BDSM?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Prostitution   Porn Theatre  

Sheraton Fishermen's Wharf, Tuesday

Back in the room, she pulled something out of her purse. "I snagged a couple of shrimp out of the extras they bought. Want to try me out as a bowl?" She offered a low, naughty laugh. How could I resist? She spread her legs on the edge of the bed, and, after finishing the shrimp, I finished her clit -- without cocktail sauce. The mixture of orgasmic sounds, with hysterical giggles, is fascinating.

After we were resting, I offered a couple of club suggestions. "From what I've heard, The Hungry I and Broadway Showgirls, we had been told, were more relaxed het clubs. They're topless because they serve alcohol. Mitchell Brothers would have the widest range of dancers, is bottomless, but it is the most commercial. Kinkier BDSM and alternate sexuality clubs, at least the participatory ones, wouldn't be open this early.

"I'd suggest the Hungry I. If you want some history, while the management is different, this is where the Kingston Trio got started. Bill Cosby, Lenny Bruce, and Barbra Streisand performed in the old days."

"Don't wear schoolgirl for a first visit, but if you like the place, ask how they'd feel about you being in it. I've heard they also invite women on stage. Either keep on this outfit, or go with the club wear. If you want to try lap dances..." She nodded her head emphatically. "Put on a thong so the dancer has the option of making direct contact or not. For the same reason, take off your stockings.

"Damn. I wonder how much rubbing I can get in a lap dance. I think I'm going to change into that soft knit striped short tube dress."

She changed, while I watched appreciatively. Taking a large purse, she put her stiletto heels in them, and then slipped on above-the-knee soft PVC boots. "These can slide up or down. Remember, this material looks like leather but is more like cloth. If black leather below black-and-white micro stripes don't make someone interested in my legs, nothing will. Let's both wear trench coats. You wear soft lounge pants and that blue cardigan, which buttons up to the neck."

Hungry I, later Tuesday evening

Off to the club. The bouncer seemed delighted to see a couple. "It's up to you, but I can offer our Valentine's Day couples package -- a bottle of champagne that should last you all night, and a really nice dessert tray for munching. You can have a booth, which even has curtains. I wish you had known that we have limo service, but count on it to go back."

He signaled a server, who also seemed happy to see us. She introduced herself as Kayleigh, and asked our names, repeating them. "Once you're seated, let me suggest that you watch for a while before getting private dances. See what the place is like."

We couldn't argue with that attitude. Vanessa noticed that Kayleigh, who had long curly red hair, was wearing several pieces of Celtic knotwork jewelry, as well as a green leather collar. "We both seem to have interesting things around our necks. Is perhaps your name from the Irish Caeli, and you are one who gives fine parties?"

Kayleigh's mouth dropped open. "May this house be a house of welcome for you both."

"Thank you. It is our honeymoon, where I plan to explore things I might not do at home." Vanessa touched her collar, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

May his hand rise up to spank you
May his hand print be always on your Cheeks
May the heat burn warm upon your bottom
As the spanks fall upon your backside
And when we spank again,
May your Dominant spank you with the palm of His hand

Joseph McNamara

Kayleigh bent and gently kissed both of us. Tears were in her eyes. "Tonight, your pleasure is in my hands. My shift ends at nine. Perhaps we might explore afterwards."

We settled back to watch the first few acts. The dancers were enthusiastic, if not the more plastic of porn stars. In fact, the breasts we saw seemed natural.

Two dancers took the stage together. They moved to the edge of the stage. One, a black woman with skin the color of creamy coffee, wore a shiny red dress. The other, a tanned blonde surfer girl lookalike, wore blue. The two broke into a run, and from opposite sides, launched themselves at the stripper pole. Their hands were interlaced as they went into a synchronized spin. I'm sure my eyes and mouth went wide. Vanessa took a deep breath and grabbed my thigh.

We watched the two move on and off the pole, and then slip out of their dresses. They removed one another's' bras, and strutted, breasts proud. After more dance, they removed bikinis and stripped down to thongs. Eventually, they moved into squats, strong legs framing red and blue covered crotches. The lights narrowed to spotlight their legs, and then just their groins. Blackness.

As we caught our breath, Kayleigh came by. "Would you like first call on a dance from one or both? Aside from their art, they're nice people. Glory is the black woman and Sandra the blonde." We nodded. Kayleigh whispered the rules, saying that Vanessa could have more contact that I could. They'd definitely contact one another.

A few minutes later, the two were at our booth. "Kayleigh, I'm sure these ladies are hot after that performance. Might we offer some cold drinks before a lap dance?" I offered her a credit card.

Gloria grinned. "Most of the time, we'd want just to move to the lap dance. Kayleigh told us that she briefed you on the tips, and we could relax. I appreciate the thought that we actually might be thirsty. Is Kayleigh right that this is your honeymoon? If so, we are honored!"

We told them that we were stunned by the dance. "Well, we do acrobatic gymnastics. That isn't a competition routine, but we drew from it. Kayleigh set it up for at least three dances, so we'll alternate between you." Sandra leaned forward and ran a finger across Vanessa's neckline. "Do you want me to go underneath?" We nodded.

The current song ended, and the two rose. With the next song, they unzipped the long dresses, stripping down to their bikini panties. Sandra bent forward, kissed Vanessa, and lowered the top of her dress. Wiggling with the music, she touched her nipples against Vanessa's.

Gloria gave me a quick hug, but paused to let her breasts brush my face. This was going far faster than my experience of other lap dances, but I was not complaining.

Rather different than the rock music that had been playing, the next song was an interesting Celtic beat mixed with rock. The two ladies laughed, stood erect, and started step-dancing, arms at their sides. Gloria moved to me while Sandra focused on my love. The movement animated their breasts. Suddenly, they spun around and used the step dancing energy to make their bottoms dance. Hands reached back and pulled our hands to the warm peach halves they displayed to us. They moved backwards until our faces grazed their lovely backs. I inhaled Gloria's musk.

With another song, the two delightful women shifted again. Just before the music started, Gloria looked permission at Vanessa, and pulled at her thong. Vanessa pulled it all the way off, and aimed her mound at Gloria's thigh. With the start of the music, they began to grind against one another. Sandra whispered, "I wish I could take it off", but began to grind against me. Her warm crotch was hot on my leg. She pulled my hands to her buttocks. Slipping aside her thong, she tugged my willing finger to her asshole.

Even with the music, I heard Vanessa moan in ecstasy. Sandra bent forward, a breast on either side of my face, then her hand rubbed my cock, and I exploded. As my darling caught her breath, she reached into her purse, and handed me some soft wipes. Sandra softly sighed, "Damn house rules. Of course, clean up. This was too much fun. Maybe Kayleigh can set something up outside. I'd like to suck you off, at the very least."

They left, with hugs and kisses. With the check, Kayleigh slipped us her number. "Let me call the limo for you. That's a legitimate reason for me to ask where you are staying. Is it OK that I note your full name?"

"Of course."

As she ushered us to our ride, she raised a hand and offered a blessing.

May your heart be full

May your horse be fine

May your purse be heavy

But not your behind.

We talked quietly in the limo. "I believe them when they said that the house rules didn't let them give me an actual blowjob."

"You're getting to my inner slut and inner whore. I'd enjoy watching her do that, and then kissing your cum back and forth with her. When I'm in definite inner whore, both of us could let you taste your own."

"Oh, that is hot and nasty! I like it."

Sheraton Fishermen's Wharf, Tuesday night

Back at the hotel, we realized that making it an early evening worked well. After all, we were still on Eastern time.

"A honeymoon is about sharing. I want to be sure that some of that is just us. Why don't we take quick showers, and then get in the hot tub for a while? It's a nice place to cuddle and talk -- and by talk, I'm saying just that. No drama."

In the tub, I said, "Clearly, I'm out of role when I say that I'm not sure about being a Dom. Intellectually, I know submissives that are also extremely competent people, not just in professional life but when they need to be in personal life. I know a very strong D/s lifestyle couple, in which she's an advanced practice nurse, and a Surgeon for the SCA. She is absolutely capable of bringing a medieval battle to a halt if she sees a safety violation. In that role, she's not a Celtic princess. She's a Celtic queen and the back of the hand for those who forget it. Later, though, she will be sitting at the feet of her husband and Dom -- and she can do that in social situations and it looks cute rather than kinky.

"Might I suggest we get together for brunch, so we can talk with no pressure? I go to work at one. If you'd like Sandra and Gloria to join us, they could as well. I do want to bring my guy, though. He's my Dom when in role." She giggled. "He's Doctor Nerd at other times. If you're like me, you like to have your guy looked at with envy, and wonder how he gets surrounded by beautiful women."

"Oh yes. It's more than him showing me off. It's that I am proud to watch men and women being impressed by his attractiveness to women."

"Dress sexy casual. The girls need to dress down some when going from the street into the club, but they can wear jackets on the street, and probably get away with stretch pants--maybe change to running shoes in the restaurant. I suggest the Hang Ah Tea Room, but be sure your hotel can give you a map. Call me to confirm that you found it. It's in a back alley."

"If I'd thought about it, we could have picked up little snacks for later. I wonder what the hotel does? Maybe this is weird for a city with food this exotic, but I'm craving a club sandwich and French fries."

Vanessa got a naughty expression. "I'd like to make my macho man a nacho and nibble him. Not a huge mess, but I'll bet guacamole tastes better on skin than on chips."

"Neither one of us should get really drunk, but let's have them bring some local beer, which is great in the tub, and some wine and cheese. It does help that the hotel chain owes me and this is a comp. Sometime this week, we should get together with some of their management. The manager of this hotel is a hell of a nice woman, and we should say hello soon."

After I signed for the cart of snacks, I took the first things into the hot tub room. "Before I start on my sandwich, I want some guacamole and boob."

In addition to our order, there was a high metal dome over a dish. When I looked underneath, I found fruit, and, over candle warmers, pitchers of caramel and chocolate sauce. "Victor, and, Vanessa who I'll soon meet, I told the kitchen to give you extra sauce. It can be applied to other than fruit. I'll see you soon, but your priorities are each other!" It was signed "Rosa".

"Rosa wears two hats. She's the general manager of this hotel, but also has a regional mentor role, or perhaps creative consultant, for the hotel properties where they want to differentiate themselves from the chain."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.