Hungry for You
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2014 by Vic Van Maanen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Miah, barely recovered from a break-up finds fun in a stranger's bed.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Miah gazed longingly out of the small bay window. The wind had tossed litter and leaves across the promenade and she could just make out the tiny figures of Abby and Kian returning from their stroll. She and Abby had come to Whitby for the autumn Goth week to try and cheer Miah up after her not so much break up, but rather massive let down by her first proper boyfriend. But instead of spending it at the varied pubs and gigs as intended, Miah had spent most of it cooped up in the little B&B with horrific cluster headaches. Now that they seemed to be on the retreat, Abby had gone and picked up some tall flame haired Irishman with more piercings than could possibly be hygienic and they'd buggered off and left her alone.

So now she sat moping and bored, the wind had picked up and there were little spatters of rain appearing on the window and pavement outside. It was starting to look like another day indoors. She gazed at her reflection in the glass, her waist length wavy, auburn hair had gained some of its former shine now she was feeling better. She still looked pale and a little peaky; but still more normal coloured than some of the other patrons. Her usually green eyes had lost some of their sparkle and were currently a stormy grey blue; to match her mood, she thought.

"The weather looks crap; don't let it put you off though."

A deep masculine voice boomed behind Miah; its owner was a tall, platinum blonde steam punk. His leather and brass encased arm had a very pretty blonde in bottle green Victorian skirts and corset hanging off it.

Miah smiled at the pair and must have looked pretty lonely and desperate, since in the next breath the girl spoke in her very squeaky voice.

"You've sat in that same chair every day you've been here; your "friends" appear to have abandoned you. There is a really cool band on just down the road this afternoon; you're welcome to join us."

Miah was almost offended at being made to feel so pathetic, no matter how much she felt it. Just as she was about to politely decline the offer, a muscular, dark haired man; not much taller than the girl's petite 5 foot frame, appeared at the door.

He leaned his very attractive, dark jeaned ass against the doorframe, nodded and smiled at Miah before speaking to the couple. The tight white t-shirt he wore left none of his well-defined chest to the imagination.

"You two ready yet? The guys have set up and the pub's packed." His voice was warm and light, with a slight northern accent that was hard to place.

Miah noticed the man's eyes were the same deep chocolate brown as his hair and they sparkled with a mischievous glimmer as he spoke.

The entwined pair looked back at Miah, who was now getting to her feet and brushing her long black skirt down.

Miah found that the couple, David and Sarah, were actually just friends and David was gay. The shorter man, whose name she still didn't know, had disappeared to the other end of the bar and appeared to be entertaining a group of very loud young women that were dressed as vampires and Victorian ladies. She didn't know why, but Miah suddenly felt very jealous of the other girls. She had no reason to be; after all she didn't know the guy and hadn't even tried to introduce herself. Deciding she was being silly, Miah made small talk with Sarah and David to distract herself.

As the band played some very loud emo/punk music about being miserable all the time and hoping the world ended soon, Miah found her gaze drawn back across the bar. This time he was looking at her, his eyes sparkled as he smiled. Miah's heart started to beat double-time as he crossed the room, coming towards her. Miah smiled up at him as he closed the short gap between them, he smiled back and continued on past her to David.

Her heart sank, suddenly she felt breathless and she realised she'd been holding her breath. Sarah brushed against her side, uncomfortably close for someone she didn't actually know. Miah realised she was being whispered to.

"Tim, he's a strange one. Quiet mostly, until he gets a bit of alcohol in him and then he doesn't usually shut up. He's been quite reserved tonight; I'm guessing you have something to do with that."

Miah was quite taken aback, the guy hadn't even said a single word to her for her to offend or cause anyone to behave out of character.

"What do you mean that it's something to do with me? We've not even been introduced."

Sarah giggled in her very high girlish pitch.

"Oh good grief! He's been eye-fucking you since we left the B&B, you can't possibly tell me you hadn't noticed that."

Blushing, Miah shook her head. She hadn't seen any of the so-called "eye-fucking", just occasional glances while he chatted away to the other women around him. She would hardly call that showing an interest, in her opinion.

She looked up at Tim; who appeared deep in conversation with David. His eyes flickered over to her; he cocked his head and smiled. Sarah nudged Miah forward and when she didn't budge, she grabbed her arm and dragged her over to David and Tim.

"I don't think you two have been formally introduced." Sarah squeaked, indicating to Miah. "Tim, this is Miah; she's staying at our B&B."

Tim nodded and continued his conversation with David. Miah was just turning to go to the bathroom when Tim called her back.

"You aren't hungry by any chance are you, Miah? It's just these two appear to have eaten already and I'm absolutely starving."

Miah shrugged her shoulders up "Well I could do with a little something, I missed lunch. Give me a minute." she turned and continued to the bathroom, blushing massively at the thought of being left alone with this complete stranger who, she had to admit, was pretty hot.

Miah found Tim was waiting outside the pub when she finished in the restroom. He simply smiled and held out his arm when she arrived, she took it; he smelled warm and clean, like fresh laundered cotton.

The pair walked along the battlements with fish and chips and then along onto the deserted pier. The air was cool and the rain and wind had died off earlier.

They talked for a while, until the conversations about work, interests and general chit chat ran out. Tim put his arm around her as the air became a little more chilled and pulled her close.

He ran his fingertips up the length of Miah's spine, sending a warm tingle to all her nerves and making her shiver.

"Cold or nice?" he asked, smiling like he already knew the answer.

Miah smiled back and pressed herself closer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.