After School Job - Cover

After School Job

Copyright© 2014 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My sister Addison asked if she could get an after school job to make some money, modeling for some Russian guy one of her friends knew. Our father said I had to go along to be her chaperone, which I did not think was such a great idea. Turned out he needed guys to pose too. And when some of the swim suit shots required there be both a guy and a girl in them, Addie just felt better about that guy being me. Then he said "She needs to be oiled up, Bobby." I couldn't let him do that, now could I?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

She acted normal for the rest of the evening. We talked a little during homework. Dad wanted to know if we were interested in a board game. We'd played a lot of board games, growing up. It had been good family time. That had faded a bit when we hit our early teens, and we were less willing to cooperate with parents in general. That said, I didn't think it was odd he'd suggest that again, after all these years. It just seemed like something we hadn't done in a while and it seemed fitting to try it again. As I look back on it now, I suspect our father saw something between us that we weren't aware we were broadcasting. I'm not talking about sexual attraction. What I mean is that he saw we liked each other ... that we respected each other ... that we enjoyed being in the same family ... that we were proud of being siblings. A lot of brothers and sisters fight, compete, and hate each other. And we'd gone through a phase like that as puberty kicked in. But that was gone now. And I will forever believe that it was Vlad Zharkov who was responsible for that. He had unlocked something within us that was more important than the things that typically pull siblings apart.

We played The Game of Life, an oldie but a goodie. When I was ten, the joy of the game was going to college while my father did not, and having more money than him. Now, as my sister got twins ... I got an erection under the table.

Dad won the game and crowed about it. His reward, he said, was that we had to put everything away and wash the dishes and clean up the house, while he went to his bedroom to read in peace and fall asleep early.

We were silent, putting the game pieces away. I reached for Addie's pink, plastic car and caressed the round-headed peg occupants with a fingertip.

"I'm jealous," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"You got married, got it on with some other guy and had twins."

She giggled. "You want to have twins with me? Isn't that taking things a bit too far?"

"Well, no," I admitted. "Not twins. But I've thought of doing ... that. You know, while I masturbate."

"It makes me hot," she said, softly. "I know we can't do it, but it makes me hot to think about it. I've even thought back to when I tried..." She stopped. I looked at her and her face was red.

"What?"

"Nothing. Never mind."

"Addie!" I warned.

"It's too embarrassing!" she whispered. "Leave me alone."

"Come on, you can't do that. Especially after what you put me through today. Besides, I can't think of anything that would embarrass you. Not after what we've done."

She put the top of the box on the game. "You have to swear you'll never tell a soul," she said.

"I'll add it to the carload of other things I can't talk about with anybody other than you," I said, trying to keep her going.

She looked toward the opening to the hallway that led to the bedrooms.

"Remember that sleepover I went to at Janice's house?"

Janice was the head cheerleader when Addie made the team. She had graduated and was gone now, but they'd had a bunch of sleepovers that were billed as squad-bonding and planning sessions while she was the head cheerleader.

"Which one?" I said.

"The first one," she whispered. "There was an ... initiation."


Let me take a moment here to set the scene. I had a friend named Brad, who moved away when we were in 10th grade. But we kept in touch via email. And recently Brad had sent me a link in an email that went to an article online about this teacher in Tennessee or West Virginia or somewhere around there, who was also the sponsor for the cheerleaders. And she had sleepovers at her house that were billed as "team bonding sessions". But it turned out that what the girls bonded with were the pricks of the football players and the sponsor's husband. They basically had sex parties, and that was how you got initiated into the cheer squad.

So of course, when she asked me if I remembered the sleepovers at Janice's, the first thing I imagined was some football player climbing on top of my sister. I was not pleased at that thought.

"What's wrong?" asked Addison, breaking my train of thought. I told you I wasn't pleased, and she could see that plainly.

"Has anybody had sex with you?" I growled.

She blinked. "Of course not!" she yipped. Then she got it. "You think that happened at Janice's sleepovers?"

I had already jumped to one embarrassingly wrong conclusion that day. Now it was two. But I wasn't going to explain this one.

"I should have known better," I said, trying to mollify her. Apparently it worked.

"Well, there were no boys ... but you were close."

"Close?" I was confused. "How can I be close if there were no boys?"

She blushed again, and bit her lower lip between her front teeth.

"Come on," I said.

She looked at the hallway again, and then back at me.

"Janice had a rule. She insisted that we all follow it, and said that if she found out we didn't, we were off the team."

"How could Janice make a rule like that?" I asked. "She was just a student too."

"Our sponsor ... um ... sort of agreed with it."

I was intrigued. "What was the rule?" I asked.

Addie got even redder in the face. "Toys, not boys."

"What?" My brow furrowed as I tried to make sense of that. I laugh about it now, but when you're a male in your teen years, there's not much available to you that you would think of on a daily basis as a sex toy. So "toy" has a different connotation to a boy than it does a girl. At least it did for me.

"You are so dense," said Addison, seeing my confusion. "Dildos! Vibrators!"

Understanding flooded through me. Understanding was hot, at least it was as it reached my face. I realized I was blushing at the same time I realized the blood that rushed to my penis had a different effect.

"You used ... one of those?" I whispered.

She looked away. "We all had to." Then she looked back at me. "Actually, if you used tampons you had to. If you used pads and still had your hymen they didn't make you do that. But they had to watch while the rest of us did it."

"You're shitting me!" I gasped. "I can't believe it." I frowned. "You'd think it would have leaked out somehow."

"Everybody there knew that if it did, people would probably go to jail and the whole world would know that you either stuck one in you or watched half a dozen other girls do that. You think any girl is going to blab and put herself in that position?"

"Do you still have it?" I asked.

"You mean the one I used?" she asked, her eyes widening.

"Yeah," I said.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Can I see it?"

She took a deep breath. Then she let it out slowly. "No, you may not see it. The one I used belonged to Jessica Freemont. There were arrangements where we could get our own, but I decided not to do that. You are a pig ... do you know that?"

"Pig? Why am I a pig?"

"Because you paid no attention to the fact that when all that happened I was embarrassed almost to death. All you can think about is getting to see something I've stuck inside my pussy." Her last word came out as a hiss.

She was really mad, and that bothered me. In the past, I probably wouldn't have cared. In the past, if she was mad it was her problem, not mine. But I felt differently about that now. I don't want you to get the impression that I only cared because if she was mad the sexual activity I had so lately enjoyed might get cut off. I didn't think about that at all. I had hurt her feelings, and that was what made me feel bad.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I had an extra helping of stupid at breakfast this morning. I was just curious, that's all. I can't imagine you doing something like that back then."

"I couldn't either," she said, relaxing a little. "It was bizarre. Several of the girls freaked out about it. But by the time the night was over, everybody understood. They weren't trying to get us to do anything. It was the opposite. They were trying to make sure that we didn't do something stupid."

"So you did it," I said, softly. "You put one inside you."

The smallest one there," she said. "That's why I chose Jessica's. It was only a little bigger than my finger and it still stretched me. That's why, when I saw your beautiful, sexy penis I was sure it was huge, because it's lots bigger than Jessica's dildo. It actually convinced me that waiting for the real thing ... not being in a hurry to lose my virginity, I mean ... was a good idea.

"Toys, not boys," I said. "I get it."

"It's a good policy," she said.

"Please don't tell me we're breaking up." Based on our conversation before we got home, I wasn't worried about that. I was just making a little joke.

"We're not going together," she said. "You're my brother. Sometimes that pains me."

"I was kidding."

"I wasn't."

"Are you mad at me?" We'd been getting along pretty well, but now she was sniping at me.

She picked up the game and sighed.

"No. Not really. I just feel all jittery inside."

"Why do you think that is?" I asked.

She went and put the game box on top of some others on the top shelf. Then she turned and looked at me.

"Maybe it was you being jealous of me having twins. I'm going to bed now."

And with that she left the kitchen and went to her room.


One of the benefits of working for Vlad, at least recently, was that I had a lot fewer urges to jack off at home. When you get your balls drained two or three times in two hours, that pretty much satisfies you for the day.

So I had no urge to beat my meat that night. Instead, I tried to get a little further in Ford County Stories. I had gotten settled and read exactly two paragraphs when Addison opened my door and slipped into my room. Again, she was wearing a T shirt, and her long legs were delightfully on display.

"I figured out why I'm so jittery," she said.

"You want to talk about it?" I asked.

"Not really," she said.

"But you're here anyway," I replied.

"I want to do something about it," she said.

"What do you want to do?"

"Get in bed with you."

The front of my shorts swelled outward. Her eyes watched.

"Naked," she added in a whisper.

That pretty much completed the transition. I noticed the nipples under her T shirt had erected right along with my penis.

For an answer, I simply pushed my shorts off and tossed them on the floor. I lay there with my cock almost lying on my stomach.

"Under the covers," she said, pulling off her T shirt to reveal she was gloriously naked.

I got up, turned down the covers, and got back in. She followed and pressed her front to my left side. Her breasts were so hot I was surprised. I worked my left arm under her and she snuggled against me, lying her head on my shoulder.

"This is nice," she whispered.

"It is," I agreed. "You don't actually feel jittery."

"I am inside," she said.

"Because of what you want to do," I prompted.

"Yes. Actually, we've already done it once ... at Vlad's."

I thought back to all the things we'd done at Vlad's. We'd done all of them at home already. Except, as it turned out, one thing I hadn't thought about.

She crawled up on top of me and then moved on over to my right side. I didn't understand, because while it was delightful to have her wiggle across my body, she ended up in basically the same position as she had been. But she got me to turn toward her so I was on my right side.

Then she lifted her right leg and draped it over my hip while reaching for my penis. She wiggled around some more and I finally got it.

She pushed the tip of my prick between her pussy lips, and then rubbed her clit with it.

She had changed sides because she was right handed, and could only get the kind of control she wanted by using that hand. Once she got things going, she whispered, "Kiss me,"and we snogged away while she happily diddled herself with the tip of my cock.

There were a couple of problems with this new game of hers. While Vlad had, indeed, pressed the tip of my prick between her flowering inner labia, he had done so only to take some pictures. He had not done what she was now doing. And it was really different. I had a hazy memory of how hot she had felt on the tip of my cock, but Vlad had kept telling us to keep still. And as much fun as that had been, it was way different without Vlad clicking away right next to us.

Then there was the fact that, as she tried to rub her clit off with my penis, she dipped it into her opening a lot deeper than Vlad had. A couple of times it felt like the whole head went in, but she was moving it so energetically, it was hard to tell.

Her kisses got more and more energetic too, until we were basically eating each other's tongue and moaning into each other's mouths.

I think we'd have been fine if she'd have just had fun rubbing. But she was so excited that she had an orgasm. I didn't realize it until she mumbled into my lips, "Oh fuck, Bobby, I love you so much!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.